The Return of the Draft Threads: Bonus Round Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dizzle
Alrighty, I'm guessing that a lot of people haven't seen the discussion in the General Discussion thread, so I'm making an official sign up thread for the bonus round, which will take up the next week or two of the tournament.

For next week, we will have exhibition matches. This is for ANYONE who wants to create a team of 4 people and fight. The rules for draft picks are at the bottom. Next week will be for organized, set matches only. You need to post your team, the person(s) you will be fighting, (make sure they know about it too) and your battlefield preference. You can reuse old ones from either this tourney or the last one, or create your own, but I really don't want to think of more. Also, these are not limited to 1v1 matches. There can only be a maximum of 2 teams per match, but the teams can be controlled by multiple people. (2v2, 3v3, 1v2, etc) You will still be limited to 4 picks per person though, so no 1v1 matches with 30 characters fighting.

The following week, we will begin a massive free for all. Me and SS will definitely be entering a team, but anyone is allowed to jump into it, as long as you get a team approved here first. This may or may not run at the same time as the finals. If we do have them at the same time, this will run longer than 1 week, so BW and the winner this week still have time to concentrate on this, if only for a few days. No teaming up for this fight, and teams are limited to 4 characters and the same guidelines as before. (below)

This is on a first come first serve basis, so you can't have anyone drafted in the current tourney, if the person who had them shows up and wants them. If it's someone who never bothered to show, their picks are pretty much up for grabs. (Deadpool909's team DOES look tempting...)

Alrighty, as with the rest of the tourney, the following guidelines apply to draft picks.
CAPS
Strength: Thing
Killability: Thing
Energy Projection: Iron Man
Speed: Quicksilver (Mach 10)
Healing: Deadpool

BANNED STUFF
Telepathy
Telekinesis
One-hit-kill moves (which includes teleportation and intangibility)
Power enhancing that goes beyond any of the caps
Non-comic characters (books are the exception)

"Killability" means that one must be able to take no more damage than Thing. This mostly applies to the transferring of one's consciousness, like Iceman, Hydroman, or Sandman. These characters have much less durable bodies than Thing, but will not be killed if their bodies are destroyed, and are therefore much harder to kill than Ben. That is bad, they are banned. Killability does NOT apply to "immortals" like Deadpool or Deathstroke, since they can be disabled for fairly long pieces of time.

dman2008
Hey Dizzle

Can I switch Artemis for Blackfire
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/tamaran.html#black

think Starfire without the nova blast and with more experience.

Blair Wind
Count me in for the FFA.

I MIGHT change my team a little. But for now its the team I have so far.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by dman2008
Hey Dizzle

ummm wouldnt that still be a nova blast what she does?

dman2008
Originally posted by Blair Wind
ummm wouldnt that still be a nova blast what she does?
no she just blast bolts while starfire does what the human torch does.

Also Black fire does not have as much power as starfire does.

dman2008
Also a nova blast is alot more wide ranging while her star bolts are just simple blasts

Dizzle
Originally posted by dman2008
Hey Dizzle

Should be aight...

B dot Rob
Ayo let me up on this shit

Scoobless
I'm in ..... who needs a life? - thumb up

possibly making one or two switches for this though .... shifty

illadelph12
What exactly are the rules?

Are mid-fight alliances banned?

Blair Wind
well I remember hearing he was ok for the tourny, and Dizzle ok'd him....

Im replacing my Crystal for Ultimate Thor for the FFA

Im guessing the rules are the same as the regular tourny....

I dont know about that part....

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12

Aquarian is banned!

stick out tongue

Scoobless
well I remember hearing he was ok for the tourny, and Dizzle ok'd him....

Im replacing my Crystal for Ultimate Thor for thr FFA

I tried to draft Ultimate Thor the first time around..... he wasn't allowed

Blair Wind
Dizzle said he was.....

Scoobless
well he was banned before

Blair Wind
......well unless anyone has too much of a problem the much depowered son of odin is mine for now..........cuz Dizzle said so stick out tongue

but seriously since he ok'ed it this round, unless someone has a good reason why he shouldnt be allowed...hes mine

also the fact that he has a glaring weakness right?
and he got punked by a tin man.......

common hes within the caps...

Dizzle

Rules are the same as they have been, except on a grander scale.

Basically, yes. I refuse to be gangraped because everyone got sick of getting killed.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Scoobless
I tried to draft Ultimate Thor the first time around..... he wasn't allowed

I remember discussion, but I remember the general consensus being a yes... His strength hasn't been shown to be anything more than low class 100, his lightning surely isn't more powerful than Iron Man's stuff... Heck, I'd say he's insanely similar to Thunderstrike in terms of overall power. Except he has a badass hammer instead of that girly ass mace thing. And he's a hippie. stick out tongue

Was there any specific reason for the bannage, or did he just look too powerful cuz he's a watered down Thor?

grey fox
Considering a character swap...not sure though hmmmmmm.....

thesilverspider
I'm in.............evil face

TheKahn
Sorry about posting this in the general tourney thread, here is my team:

Chamber http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=93
Husk http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=111
Surge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_%28comics%29
Gideon http://www.mutanthigh.com/index2.html

I originally had Guardian instead of Gideon but King Mungi said that he had already been banned. While Gideon is an immortal, I think he falls into the same catagory as Slade and Deadpool

Also Dizzle mentioned a fight between me and Blair Wind (possibly set for Saturday). I don't have a particular preference as to where we fight (although a more open area might fit our teams better)

TheKahn
I can't get the link to work for Gideon so here is his power set
Powers & History: Gideon's mutant power was the ability to absorb the powers and skills of anyone (or even a robot) in close proximity. The absorption didn't seem to affect his physical appearance, however. Gideon was also a mutant immortal, and used his business connections to play power games across the globe. He had Sunspot's father killed, and then convinced Bobby to leave the New Mutants, so that he could learn how to run the business from Gideon. Gideon believed that Sunspot was going to be the next External, and wanted to control him. Instead, he ended up increasing Sunspot's power levels to an incredible degree, until Bobby was freed by X-Force. Gideon's life was drained by Selene, proving that no one lives forever.

King_Mungi
Gideon bio:
1. http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=496

DigiMark007
Longshot, Spider-Man (current), Super Skrull, Plastic Man

And if Plastic Man wasn't (most likely) beyond the killability limit, I'd be serious about that team.

Oh, and pinned.

King_Mungi
Nice call on Super Skrull and yeah Plasticman is above killability.

Khellendros
......well unless anyone has too much of a problem the much depowered son of odin is mine for now..........cuz Dizzle said so stick out tongue

but seriously since he ok'ed it this round, unless someone has a good reason why he shouldnt be allowed...hes mine

also the fact that he has a glaring weakness right?
and he got punked by a tin man.......

common hes within the caps...
Gee, I dunno. Maybe the fact that he teleports like a mother****er?

DarkCrawler
I'll be going with my old team. Maybe if I'll find something else, I'll change...

Blair Wind
teleportation is more for long range things like transportation. And the khan, sorry but Im not doing any bonus rounds (I wanna prepare more for the finals). Im gonna just do the FFA. So, if you can, find someone else to fight, aight man?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dizzle
I remember discussion, but I remember the general consensus being a yes... His strength hasn't been shown to be anything more than low class 100, his lightning surely isn't more powerful than Iron Man's stuff... Heck, I'd say he's insanely similar to Thunderstrike in terms of overall power. Except he has a badass hammer instead of that girly ass mace thing. And he's a hippie. stick out tongue

Was there any specific reason for the bannage, or did he just look too powerful cuz he's a watered down Thor?

I think it was his teleportation that got him banned

Scoobless
Oh come on....there was about twenty pages of discussion on why Gideon was banned the first time around..... and Superskrull wasn't allowed because Invisible Woman and The Human Torch were both banned

Blair Wind
I think Digi was just joking about his team. And I guess khan is just gonna have to change that character.

and about the teleportation thing, hes mostly only used it to transport places (or big ass bombs), not in straight up fights right? sorta like Dr. Light? hmmmmm

grey fox
Hmm i wonder if i could have a martian fighting machine (war of the worlds not Jonnz....)

Scoobless
Who drafted War Machine? did they mean the James Rhodes War Machine?

grey fox

I dont think they did....

Blair Wind
What other war machine is there? confused

Scoobless
What other war machine is there? confused

Well there's the other version from U.S. War Machine (still Rhodes but slightly different armour.... i think)

......and there's the new version from the Sentinel Squad comic (not sure how different that one is though)

TheKahn
teleportation is more for long range things like transportation. And the khan, sorry but Im not doing any bonus rounds (I wanna prepare more for the finals). Im gonna just do the FFA. So, if you can, find someone else to fight, aight man?

Yea, sorry about that. I missunderstood Dizzle's message. Good luck thumb up

illadelph12

Yes, I drafted the James Rhodes War Machine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Machine#Powers_and_abilities

TheKahn
Oh come on....there was about twenty pages of discussion on why Gideon was banned the first time around..... and Superskrull wasn't allowed because Invisible Woman and The Human Torch were both banned

Dammit censored

I didn't know he was banned. Alright then how about

Chamber
Husk
Surge
Magma http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_%28comics%29#Amara_Aquilla

illadelph12
Would the Eidolon Warwear version of War Machine be off limits?

grey fox

Wasn't that the freaky alien armour which had a crap load of powers behind it and cured rhodes of cancer..... something like that ?

Scoobless

I'd say yes.... I think that armour was a tad too uber

illadelph12
I'd say yes.... I think that armour was a tad too uber

That's what I figured. I've researched it a bit and it seems that the Eidolon Warwear was a sentient technoorganic symbiote that could create any weapon the wearer could think of and heal and regenerate any physical damage inflicted, as well as interface with, and override if necessary, any other tech in it's proximity.

So yeah, that's a bit out of bounds.

The new Sentinel Squad ONE War Machine has augmentations that would allow me to take down just about any mutant I might face (it's outfitted with the same scanners and adaptability as a Sentinel), so that might be out of bounds as well.

I'll use the latest Stark issued "Variable Threat Response Battle Suit" War Machine Armor for the fight. It's basically Tony's armor with additional wrist mounted chain guns, dual shoulder mounted missile racks, and a bit denser alloy.

grey fox
That's what I figured. I've researched it a bit and it seems that the Eidolon Warwear was a sentient technoorganic symbiote that could create any weapon the wearer could think of and heal and regenerate any physical damage inflicted, as well as interface with, and override if necessary, any other tech in it's proximity.

So yeah, that's a bit out of bounds.

The new Sentinel Squad ONE War Machine has augmentations that would allow me to take down just about any mutant I might face (it's outfitted with the same scanners and adaptability as a Sentinel), so that might be out of bounds as well.

I'll use the latest Stark issued "Variable Threat Response Battle Suit" War Machine Armor for the fight. It's basically Tony's armor with additional wrist mounted chain guns, dual shoulder mounted missile racks, and a bit denser alloy.

Nice.....

illadelph12
Can we use screenshots from Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 as battle feats? I have scans of War Machine kicking Blackheart, Thanos and Shuma Gorath's asses simultaneous... big grin

Blair Wind
........no........not at all.....

Scoobless
can we use comics we draw ourselves as canon resources? big grin

DigiMark007
Hmm...so half of my (fake) team got shot down? Meh. Sneaking Plastic Man in would have been hilarious...he's the sh*t to debate for "And then he turns into a toilet and flushes Agent Zero down himself..."

Anyone can steal Longshot if they want though. You probably won't win, but think of the fun you'll have debating for him. wink

Blair Wind
no.....not at all......

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hmm...so half of my (fake) team got shot down? Meh. Sneaking Plastic Man in would have been hilarious...he's the sh*t to debate for "And then he turns into a toilet and flushes Agent Zero down himself..."

Anyone can steal Longshot if they want though. You probably won't win, but think of the fun you'll have debating for him. wink

you gonna play though? the more the merrier....

DigiMark007
you gonna play though? the more the merrier....

Nah, Mod-dom is effectively my retirement. And too many good picks are taken...I'd have to dig hella-deep to field a decent team (but I'd seriously consider Longshot and/or Iron Spidey if I did...hehe). I suppose I could enter (there were 3 mods in a recent signature-making tourney) but I honestly don't feel like it. Too much work for just one match, and not a real shot at winning the tourney (what is the bonus for winning??)

Scoobless
Long Shot was banned anyway ... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
who says theres not a chance? go steal deadpools team and well....you could win it all by yourself shifty There is no bonus that I know of other than bragging rights......

but serioulsy with all the authority villians or heroes, no one has really taken that route with people....

DigiMark007
Long Shot was banned anyway ... stick out tongue

No freaking way. You mean someone already tried to pick him?

And who the hell did deadpool have anyway? I know they weren't too great, but there might be one worth stealing.

Blair Wind
hawkeye....only one worth anything. Well unless you want Rhino.....

grey fox
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No freaking way. You mean someone already tried to pick him?

And who the hell did deadpool have anyway? I know they weren't too great, but there might be one worth stealing.

I believe i originally nominated him as a possibility but then got shot down....

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
I believe i originally nominated him as a possibility but then got shot down....

Points for thinking about it though. wink

And yeah, even if I joined, my team right now is Iron Spidey. A solid pick, but nowhere near the level I need to be at. I'll just watch and enjoy.

Blair Wind
what has iron spidy actually done?

and can we recruit heroes with their mighty morphs? Marvel made a kids focused arc where Ironman made morph bots or something like that (think power rangers) and based it on their powers. (like spidy has a humanoid bot that has most of his powers)

grey fox
Thats it !!!!

Just for shit's and giggle i shall take a group of characters under class 50

Longshot (yep i'm gonna try , he wasn't exactly banned it was just the repercussion effect of his powers)

Deathstroke

Iron Spidey

Agent Zero

TheKahn
Thats it !!!!

Longshot (yep i'm gonna try , he wasn't exactly banned it was just the repercussion effect of his powers)

Deathstroke

Iron Spidey

Agent Zero

While your trying to sneak some one in why don't you try Gorgon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgon_%28Wolverine_villain%29 unless he's already been banned.

Blair Wind
he has a one hit kill.....

King_Mungi
I suggest people pick Windshear or Feedback smile

DarkCrawler
Thats it !!!!

Deathstroke

Iron Spidey

Agent Zero

I have Agent Zero. mad

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'll be going with my old team. Maybe if I'll find something else, I'll change...
wink

Blair Wind
whos feedback? windsheer I sort of remember...thats the one thats storm-lite?

King_Mungi
whos feedback? windsheer I sort of remember...thats the one thats storm-lite?

Windshear...plus it was not stated, but he has shown to explode air smile
1. http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/5525/colin.html

Feedback, here he is just learning his powers. Later he can even make a bio-electric army smile

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Feedback
Alpha Flight #-Actually one of Alpha Flight's strongest members, but probally the least known about. He can manipulate bio-electricity to a great degree, and here he is doing some training and just learning about his powers.

Feats shown:
-Feedback makes a bio-electric punch that destroys the bettle robot
-Feedback channeling his power down the robots arm and blowing it up
-Feedback creating a bio-electric shield to block attack
-Feedback makes a complete energy form to fight for him

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight126-18.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight126-19.jpg
3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight126-20.jpg
4. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight126-21.jpg

King_Mungi
Windshear...plus it was not stated, but he has shown to explode air smile

Windshear
Alpha Flight #95-Turns all the air around him to solidify and this causes a large explosion.

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight95-11.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight95-12.jpg

Blair Wind
looks to much like IW to me...but eh.....

King_Mungi
looks to much like IW to me...but eh.....

IW lite, not on the same level....I don't think.

illadelph12
I'd like to reserve the rights to Soundwave:

http://www.plumed-serpent.com/soundwave.html

If he's allowed, I'll be subbing him for Gamora... evil face

Scoobless
Transformers are banned ... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
as are any telepaths

illadelph12
Bastards!!!!! laughing

Anyways, Optimus Prime was banned, not all Transformers. Optimus is a high Class 2000. Soundwave's nowhere near that strong.

Soundwave isn't a true 'telepath', his sensors are just extremely acute to the point of distinguishing and decyphering the bioelectric impulses that store memories and convey emotions. It says so in his bio, they just call it "telepathy". He's a robot. He doesn't have mind control or anything like that, he just has sensors on a higher than Star Trek level, and sensors are allowed.

Scoobless
he's banned

stick out tongue

illadelph12
GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

King_Mungi
Hmmm..I may join and pick Feedback and Windshear, but now I need two more people.

Dizzle
Hmmm..I may join and pick Feedback and Windshear, but now I need two more people.

You know, I WAS kidding. You don't really need to find 4 Canada themed characters. wink

King_Mungi
You know, I WAS kidding. You don't really need to find 4 Canada themed characters. wink

I know, but it makes it more diffucult smile

Dizzle
I know, but it makes it more diffucult smile

Well that's very Canadian of you.

King_Mungi
Well that's very Canadian of you.

Is this guy banned?
1. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/canohead.htm

Blair Wind
yes

King_Mungi
Damn it! FACISTS!
-----------
Canadiana, she's not bad
1. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/canadiana.htm

He would have been good, but damn telepathic abilities
1. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/capcana2.htm

Thermal ANother decent one to pick
1. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/t/thermal2.htm

Northguard
1. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/n/nrthgrd.htm

Blair Wind
roll eyes (sarcastic) no

canadian raygun=

death

King_Mungi
Why are you shooting at Davy Crocket? what did he do to you? sad

Blair Wind
he was canadian evil face

stick out tongue

Dizzle
Mungi, are you entering a team, or are you just throwing out people for others to use? What the f**k? You've got quite a repertoire of all things related to both comics and Canada, (at the same time) I'll give you that.

So yeah... If we don't actually have any exhibition matches next week, we'll probably end up going straight to the FFA... That said, SIGN UP!!! If anyone wants to fight The Khan, I'm pretty sure he wants to test his team before the FFA. If anyone else wants to fight, but doesn't know WHO to fight, just post a team here anyway, for whoever wants to to challenge you.

Blair Wind
ok so grey fox, dman, DC, khan are open for a bonus match (at least thats what you said in the General Discusion thread)

Im just assuming that anyone that posts a team or is already in the tourny is gonna play in the ffa.

anyone else want to fight in the bonus rounds?

King_Mungi
Mungi, are you entering a team, or are you just throwing out people for others to use? What the f**k? You've got quite a repertoire of all things related to both comics and Canada, (at the same time) I'll give you that.

I think I'm going to enter a team, how about the last couple batches I posted? Their Canadian so in the "rules" :P You worried now?...well are you? smile

Blair Wind
Thermals the only one thats ok (how hot and how cold can he go?). One can teleport, one can open portals and hit you through them (ie The Spot),and one has telepathic powers.

Im ok with feed back though, and I just wanna know the range of windsheer....

King_Mungi
Thermals the only one thats ok (how hot and how cold can he go?). One can teleport, one can open portals and hit you through them (ie The Spot),and one has telepathic powers.

Im ok with feed back though, and I just wanna know the range of windsheer....

From what I recall they never stated, but I will have to check. Are portals banned? even though they can't teleport other people?

As his strength? how far he can attack, etc?

Blair Wind
how strong it is, and how far he can control it. Anything else that you think is essential.

Im not to sure about the Portal thing. Cuz then Ima just change one of my characters for Spot. (lol nah he can teleport to that wierd place)

King_Mungi
how strong it is, and how far he can control it. Anything else that you think is essential.

Very strong, strong enough to divert a ship but the overall strength was never stated. He has great range, but never stated again.

Blair Wind
ok last question, how many bio electric things can feedback create?

King_Mungi
ok last question, how many bio electric things can feedback create?

Never stated, but the more electricity there is the more he can work with. When he first manifested his powers he made 6 copies. I just posted Feedback scans in the AF respect thread.

Blair Wind
hmmmm he will probably be capped at only being able to have 5 electricity dupes.

King_Mungi
hmmmm he will probably be capped at only being able to have 5 electricity dupes.

Why did they have to make Alpha Flight so strong? sad

Blair Wind
so theres no point in which its too much electricity? Can he convert other types of energy??

King_Mungi
so theres no point in which its too much electricity? Can he convert other types of energy??

Unknown, but I don't think so. His main shtick is bio-electricity, I don't know if he could covert something like thermal energy into electricity.

Blair Wind
ok evil face thank you......

Blair Wind
so whos your team? thermal, feedback, windsheer, and?

King_Mungi
I don't think I will go with Thermal anymore, the issues I have don't put him in the greatest of light...hmmm...

DigiMark007
what has iron spidy actually done?

Not much. But regular Spider-Man is underneath, and it makes him bulletproof and gives him some other gimmicks so he's really kind of a decent pick (I'd take him well before many of the picks from this tourney...just not the high-end ones).

Blair Wind
I really think you should consider playing digi. at the very least for the free for all. You know you could just compose a team of four different timelined spidys shifty

King_Mungi
Oooooook...Windshear is banned, just reread an issue where he does a major badass feat.

DigiMark007
I really think you should consider playing digi. at the very least for the free for all. You know you could just compose a team of four different timelined spidys shifty

laughing out loud

Grey fox already took Iron Spidey....though I suppose I could steal him back. All my ideas are gone though, and it would be too much work at this point to find 4 legal picks that could compete.

And yeah, the 4 Spideys would be fun as hell, but I still have my pride. I won't settle for getting owned just to have some fun... stick out tongue

King_Mungi
and here are the reasons why I say Windshear is banned
Windshear
Alpha Flight #124-Wow even I underestimated Windshear, here he battles some monsters in an Infinity Crusade cross-over and this deals with his powers and his past. Great character, I hope he comes out of retirement. Uber powerful, and doesn't get respect.

Feats Shown:
-Windshear uses explosive pressure punches causing alien armor, flesh and tissue to liquify
-Windshear creates hard-air needles used as machine gun fire
-Winshear alters the gases solidfying inside a respiratory system, causing blood to become glue
-Windshear's hard air punch goes through the alien ripping him in half
-Winshear makes a hard-air battling ram crushing one alien
-Winshear makes a hard air shield to delfect the two aliens away
-Winshear first manifesting his powers, turns the insides of his school bag which just had clothes to hit like it is filled with bricks
-Windshear weighs down a pipe so the criminal can't lift it, but he holds it well
-Windshear can make the air solid, heavy or poisonious
-Windshar breaks the Goddess' hold over him.

1. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight124-18.jpg
2. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight124-19.jpg
3. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight124-20.jpg
4. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight124-21.jpg
5. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f130/A_Flight7/AlphaFlight124-22.jpg

grey fox
Hmmm fourth character.....(I'd love to be able to use a hellsing one since i got my feats list up......)

DigiMark007
Hmmm fourth character.....(I'd love to be able to use a hellsing one since i got my feats list up......)

Yeah, and I've been busy as hell...I haven't forgotten about editing the one thing in the hellsing thread that you asked about, but I'll be getting to it sometime in the next few days.

Ethereal
im in.

yeehaw

nice to be back & see you all

DarkCrawler
So, I'll post my team one more time to avoid confusion.

Agent Zero

Blitzkrieg

Karnak

Thing

Blair Wind
would you be willing to fight theKahn DC?

oh and heres my team for the FFA

Duplicate Boy

Powerhouse

Ultimate Thor

Wendigo (Earth X)

grey fox
Anyone have any problem with me using my hellsing characters, people can check out the respect thread if they wish....

Blair Wind
who do you want to use?
Ill check them out when I can, but can you give a summary of their powers as well?

grey fox
Ether Anderson (Mild super strength , regeneration , teleportation* , barrier against dark magic and general 'Unholy' things , bayonet flinging , explosive bayonets .

Or Seras (Super speed, super strength, super durability , Supervision. Magic Arm/whip/blade. )

*Anderson can't teleport without an entire bible ...plus it takes ages because he has to form a bible page tornado.....

I was considering using walter, but i used him in the last tourney....

Blair Wind
how super...is super? And I doubt anyone is gonna be having any dark magic characters.....but thats just me

grey fox
how super...is super? And I doubt anyone is gonna be having any dark magic characters.....but thats just me

Well vampires can 'rip people apart as if their wet tissue' and seras has lifted a 354 Kg gun/ammo chamber before easily enough.

Blair Wind
Ill let the others decided, but if the only way to put them down is with a wooden stake...well (sorry I really know absolutly nothing about hellsing)

grey fox
Ill let the others decided, but if the only way to put them down is with a wooden stake...well (sorry I really know absolutly nothing about hellsing)

It's all right .

Just click here and be educated in the way of hellsing wink

thesilverspider
Who hasn't drafted their team for the ffa?

Blair Wind
All I know who HAS is:

thekhan

DC

Scoobs

Grey Fox (hes making some changes though)

Me

dman

Illadelph

plus whatever team you and Dizzle get

and whatever Mungi picks.....

King_Mungi
I'm out now, talks are back on and looks like the strike might be over.

grey fox
I'm out now, talks are back on and looks like the strike might be over.

Damn college hippies....punch some out for me Km .....

Blair Wind
Ima go pm some more people......see who else I can convince....
I want their to be pure chaos! evil face

also if anyone wants to battle next week please say so here, and pm thekhan (who seems to be the only one ready for next week and wants some experience before the FFA) and dizzle

grey fox
Ima go pm some more people......see who else I can convince....
I want their to be pure chaos! evil face

also if anyone wants to battle next week please say so here, and pm thekhan (who seems to be the only one ready for next week and wants some experience before the FFA) and dizzle

What the ffa ?

Blair Wind
Free For All battle. Where EVERYONE is fighting at the same time. (thats the week after next)

Next week is set battles (but you have to tell Dizzle who your fighting, and of course the person your fighting has to know that your fighting them). Khan is waiting for anyone to face him.

King_Mungi
Can I just have Shaman? sad

grey fox
I'll face him , if no one else will.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
Sorry about posting this in the general tourney thread, here is my team:

Chamber http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=93
Husk http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=111
Surge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_%28comics%29
Gideon http://www.mutanthigh.com/index2.html

I originally had Guardian instead of Gideon but King Mungi said that he had already been banned. While Gideon is an immortal, I think he falls into the same catagory as Slade and Deadpool

Also Dizzle mentioned a fight between me and Blair Wind (possibly set for Saturday). I don't have a particular preference as to where we fight (although a more open area might fit our teams better)

Slight problem khan , Chamber has a one hit kill blast.

Blair Wind
aight so its grey fox vs thekhan

both of you pm dizzle....and thekhan seems to have some Illadelph problems shifty

just to let you know there can be team battles (2v2 or 3v3 battles) if anyone wants to team up with them or anything....

TheKahn
Slight problem khan , Chamber has a one hit kill blast.

There has been a slight change to my team (for the 100th time).
Gideon was banned as he can steal memories and skills as well as powers so I a had to change him:
Chamber
Surge
Husk
Magma http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_%28comics%29#Amara_Aquilla

Dizzle said Chamber was border line but was ok to use in bonus round. However if he really does have a one hit kill I'll switch him out for someone else big grin

TheKahn
aight so its grey fox vs thekhan

both of you pm dizzle....and thekhan seems to have some Illadelph problems shifty

What the f**k?
I resent that! Just because I keep trying to use banned characters and all....

Blair Wind
lol nah it was funny, Ill went through serouisly like 50 characters.......

TheKahn
Well I think I might be catching up to him. Do you know if Chamber has a one hit kill?

grey fox
Ok my team consists of

Grey Fox

Ultimate Captain America- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Captain_America

Iron Spidey - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiderman

Deathstroke- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

Alexander Anderson -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Anderson_%28hellsing%29

For more on anderson check out my hellsing respect thread....

Blair Wind
are you using the plant powers? Im still not sure if they are gonna allow you to use a manga character though....

DarkCrawler
I'm ok with it.

grey fox
are you using the plant powers? Im still not sure if they are gonna allow you to use a manga character though....

Hell no , goderson is way out of these guy's leagues. He was kicking alucards ass and taking out a huge ghoul army .....

Plus it's only for these matches, i mean an exhibiting can bed the rule a wee bit aye ....

thesilverspider
I guess me and dizzle are gonna pick last..........evil face

Blair Wind
you and Dizzle are sharing a 4 person team right? thats what Dizzle told me at least.....who are you guys using? shifty

thesilverspider
you and Dizzle are sharing a 4 person team right? thats what Dizzle told me at least.....who are you guys using? shifty
evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Who hasn't drafted their team for the ffa?

do we need to confirm our FFA teams now?

Blair Wind
post is scoob.

Scoobless
I haven't really thought about it too much..... give me ten minutes or so

thesilverspider
do we need to confirm our FFA teams now?
Not at all

grey fox
Sorry if it seems like I'm flitting around , but I'm trying to update the hellsing respect thread. It is taking absolutely fu*king ages to sift through alucards feats.....

TheKahn
Sorry if it seems like I'm flitting around , but I'm trying to update the hellsing respect thread. It is taking absolutely fu*king ages to sift through alucards feats.....

grey fox, I'll try and post my final team roster soon. I'm trying to find a replacement for Chamber.

stormfront13
are all the spots already filled?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by stormfront13
are all the spots already filled?
no the more the better

For me and Dizzle that is.................. evil face

Blair Wind
nah stormfront the free for all (week after next) is for ANYONE.....and EVERYONE....

and the only scheduled fight (next week) so far is Grey Fox and TheKhan.....

DarkCrawler
So we can still change our picks?

stormfront13
so then, i'll join in this. i'm keeping mimic and vindicator for my team though, i'll probably change aurora and phantazia

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>