War Hulk vs Silver Age Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Who takes this fight?

Horrificus
Mangog. Period. Mangog starts with strength and durability that is immeasurable, and he kills War Hulk right there. Celestial Yada, or no Celestial Yada. His Celestial Sword is no better than Thor's enchanted hammer, and Mangog had no problem with that. Thor's same enchanted hammer that cracked open the noggin of Exitar the Giant Celestial.

If there is one being in the Marvel universe that leads in the brute force, no bells or whistles, it is Mangog. He is just plain toughest, strongest, meanest. Period. No funny energy play, no mutation, radiation, blah, blah, blah.

In a brawl, he rules. Period.

Make Mine Mangog!

Ex11B
cool......

Maestro
Originally posted by Horrificus
Mangog. Period. Mangog starts with strength and durability that is immeasurable, and he kills War Hulk right there. Celestial Yada, or no Celestial Yada. His Celestial Sword is no better than Thor's enchanted hammer, and Mangog had no problem with that. Thor's same enchanted hammer that cracked open the noggin of Exitar the Giant Celestial.

If there is one being in the Marvel universe that leads in the brute force, no bells or whistles, it is Mangog. He is just plain toughest, strongest, meanest. Period. No funny energy play, no mutation, radiation, blah, blah, blah.

Make Mine Mangog!

Wow, than won me over........

Ex11B
I'm sure it did

bigboygreen
Na Hulk doesent even break a sweat winning this one.

Thanos_6383
You sure about that?

guy222
Originally posted by Green Scar
Who takes this fight?

WWH

Green Scar
Holy shit.This thread is old.

strengthkills
hulk 100% one thought about caiera and down goes mangog(After a long battle)if thor can take mangogs hits hulk can and can dish them better and more savagely
BTW...thor fans were cheated they should have written thor in warrior madness then thor would have won

strengthkills
only brick i think that stalemates hulk is juggs(only the good versions though)

llagrok
Originally posted by Horrificus

Make Mine Mangog!

Mangog's da shit. He wins.

Priest
Mangog would tear hulk in half. no expression

strengthkills
hulk destroys mangog that simple destroys

His Airness
Mangog stomps Hulk 10/10

strengthkills
WWH 10/10

Priest
Originally posted by strengthkills
WWH 10/10
Nah son.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Priest
Nah son. it would happen mangog gets KTFO(after a long fight) believe the Sh*t

Soljer
Mangog obliterates the punk.

Rewmac
Mangog for the win nice and clear.

strengthkills
no brick beats hulk especially not WWH, WWH 10/10

Soljer
no brick beats hulk especially not WWH, WWH 10/10

Are you quite that dim, my friend?

'World War Hulk' is not mentioned in the original post. Nor is he mentioned in the title, or any later revision of the original post.

The fight is between Mangog and War Hulk.

War Hulk.

The Hulk that was amped via celestial technology and STILL couldn't beat the Juggernaut.

Yeah. That one.

The one that gets forced to bite the curb by Mangog.

strengthkills
Originally posted by Soljer
Are you quite that dim, my friend?

'World War Hulk' is not mentioned in the original post. Nor is he mentioned in the title, or any later revision of the original post.

The fight is between Mangog and War Hulk.

War Hulk.

The Hulk that was amped via celestial technology and STILL couldn't beat the Juggernaut.

Yeah. That one.

The one that gets forced to bite the curb by Mangog. still couldnt beat juggs is that why he was about to behead him when a writer decided to hit hulk(literally) with another character in this case War hulk 10/10.....and dont call someone dim when u urself have no idea wat ur talin about, case in point (The Hulk that was amped via celestial technology and STILL couldn't beat the Juggernaut. )dont talkshutup

Soljer
still couldnt beat juggs is that why he was about to behead him when a writer decided to hit hulk(literally) with another character in this case War hulk 10/10.....and dont call someone dim when u urself have no idea wat ur talin about, case in point (The Hulk that was amped via celestial technology and STILL couldn't beat the Juggernaut. )dont talkshutup

Did he beat the Juggernaut? Nope.

Do we know whether that sword could have even pierced Cain's skin? Nope.

Did you even READ that fight? I'm not impressed.

llagrok
Does anyone wish War Hulk had worked out? Would've been awesome smile

Rewmac
no brick beats hulk especially not WWH, WWH 10/10 No brick? Only Mongul, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Darkseid, Thanos...And more...

Soljer
Originally posted by Rewmac
No brick? Only Mongul, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Darkseid, Thanos...And more...

Darkseid and Thanos certainly aren't bricks. smile.

llagrok
Darkseid and Thanos certainly aren't bricks. smile.

They look like bricks mad

Ptr_Grifin
still couldnt beat juggs is that why he was about to behead him when a writer decided to hit hulk(literally) with another character in this case War hulk 10/10.....and dont call someone dim when u urself have no idea wat ur talin about, case in point (The Hulk that was amped via celestial technology and STILL couldn't beat the Juggernaut. )dont talkshutup

Hulk was not about to behead him. Just because he said he could doesn't mean he can. If what character's said were true, Rhino would have beaten Spider-Man along with Venom and all of his other foes. In fact all the Marvel Heroes would be dead if what a villain said were automatically true.

Plus Juggernaut's durability is far greater than his ability to keep moving forward. Thor's God blast proved that.

strengthkills
Did he beat the Juggernaut? Nope.

Do we know whether that sword could have even pierced Cain's skin? Nope.

Did you even READ that fight? I'm not impressed.
he did beat juggernaut he stopped the unstoppable force and he was about to behead him, hows that not a victory

WTF are u talkin about did i read the fight , i obviously did, and why would u be impressed if i did....... confused

strengthkills
Originally posted by Rewmac
No brick? Only Mongul, Grundy, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Darkseid, Thanos...And more... since when have any of these been classified bricks, even that said hes taken out higher beings so ur point is lost

the Darkone
I am one of the biggest Hulk fans even I wouls say he gets slaughter. Classic Manogog defeated Odin in battle, Mangog his a skyfather being who absorbes hate through out the universe. Mangog 10/10

Soljer
he did beat juggernaut he stopped the unstoppable force and he was about to behead him, hows that not a victory

WTF are u talkin about did i read the fight , i obviously did, and why would u be impressed if i did....... confused

He was nowhere near beating juggernaut. As mentioned, there is no reason to believe that the Hulk's sword would have even been able to shave a hair off of his head.

I meant that the fight wasn't impressive. The Hulk's 'feat' wasn't impressive.

strengthkills
Originally posted by the Darkone
I am one of the biggest Hulk fans even I wouls say he gets slaughter. Classic Manogog defeated Odin in battle, Mangog his a skyfather being who absorbes hate through out the universe. Mangog 10/10 but yet thors godblast kod him wink

Soljer
but yet thors godblast kod him wink

Thor's godblast would curb the Hulk with ease.

And the anti-force blast he used on mangog had no effect. That is, till he shoved it down his throat.

Quite literally.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
War Hulk her beats the crap out of this creature

the Darkone
but yet thors God blast kod him wink

God blast kills sky-fathers and immortals, War Hulk doesn't have the luxury. Mangog strength is immeasurable and indestructible, he can manipulate magic in the universe to increase his already immeasurable strength, and Mangog is highly intelligent.

strengthkills
Thor's godblast would curb the Hulk with ease.

And the anti-force blast he used on mangog had no effect. That is, till he shoved it down his throat.

Quite literally. once again an assumpition, why am i suprised
WWh could be on this guys level at the speed of thought just as hes done with many other insanely strong beings before and u cant prove otherwise in the physical world hulk is stronger,and just as durable, jus cause hes depicted as struggling with thor doesnt mean automatic victory for mangog,that was regular thor mangog fought anyways, hulks stalemated/beaten thor in warrior madness in one of his weaker incarnations(it was shrapnel hulk disguised as maestro)

strengthkills
Originally posted by the Darkone
God blast kills sky-fathers and immortals, War Hulk doesn't have the luxury. Mangog strength is immeasurable and indestructible, he can manipulate magic in the universe to increase his already immeasurable strength, and Mangog is highly intelligent. doesnt matter how strong he is hulk can match easily and hulk draws his power on never ending rage and also gains durability and stamina along the way WWH 10/10 hell i think proffesor hulk could make it a good fight(but hed still lose 10/10

the Darkone
once again an assumpition, why am i suprised
WWh could be on this guys level at the speed of thought just as hes done with many other insanely strong beings before and u cant prove otherwise in the physical world hulk is stronger,and just as durable, jus cause hes depicted as struggling with thor doesnt mean automatic victory for mangog,that was regular thor mangog fought anyways, hulks stalemated/beaten thor in warrior madness in one of his weaker incarnations(it was shrapnel hulk disguised as maestro)

Mangog is a skyfahter being, what of that you don't understand. Classic Mangog has defeated Odin and ruled Asgard, hell even Odin will one shot War Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.