Next Week Will Suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RedAlertv2
Next week my school is taking a test called the WASL that we have to pass in order to graduate High School! Im not too worried, except that it isnt a standardized test. Its not multiple choice or anything. It gets graded by people, which means the grade one gets depends on the person grading his/her the test

Not gonna be a fun week.

Arker
Next weeks going to suck because we have school all week. No Early Release, no days off, just a week of school. Then again, most weeks are like that, so most weeks suck.

RedAlertv2
Its wierd at my school we have the most messed up schedule ever. We always get days off right in the middle of the week, instead of Monday or Friday

Arker
That's not so bad... Then you get a small break from school, which is nice. But I love having Monday off for obvious reasons.

Mišt
Thats kinda stupid, I would have thought 5 or so years of high school would prove more valuable than a once off test..blink

RedAlertv2
We can retake it if we fail, but it still shows up on your transcript that you failed it once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.