Superman-Green Lantern-Martian Manhunter vs Siver Surfer-Gladiator-Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
Superman - one million

Green Lantern - Hal Jordan

Martian Manhunter- Jon

Silver Surfer - power gem if needed to even the match, but not to unbalance it.

Gladiator - classic

Thor - classic, belt of strength if needed to even the match, but not to unbalance it.

Which group takes it?

MattDay
one million was second only to galactus, green lantern hal could create what ever he wants, martian manhunter has good TP, silver surfer is a little more powerful than green lantern but doesnt have the create anything ability, and thor lost to regular supes, but with the belt of strength he'd be better. (gladiator is superman incarnate, which basically means he'll eventually lose to the real deal)

Overall DC wins!

Rewmac
Supe One Million?? Crazy stuff. But I gotta say DC wins, You've put quite strong guys against the Marvel team. It's too much for them to handle.

Mordum
Superman 1 Million second only to Galactus? where you getting your info from. You must be talking about the kryptonian.Silver surfer already beast Gl.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mordum
Superman 1 Million second only to Galactus? where you getting your info from. You must be talking about the kryptonian.Silver surfer already beast Gl. That was Kyle not Hal, and he was a rookie at the time, AND Surfer was amped prior to their battle, by Kyle none-the-less. Which was after Kyle bested Parallax and Thanos at the same time. But it was all crappy crossover anyways.

tdawg14
There is no version of the Green Lantern that could take the Surfer. What you do not take into consideration in that matchup is that the Surfer is not fighting like he does in comics. He is a pacifist and usually does just enough to win but not to kill. But in this forum, he is out for blood. Thus, there is no Green Lantern that could take the Surfer. SS is a Class 100 that could amp his strength far above that. Green Lantern is not that physically strong and the Surfer is way faster. In this matchup though, I'd have to give it to DC cause of that version of Superman. Although it would be close.

MattDay
close ish, silver surfer is the only one who brings marvel in it a little

The Ion
Green Lanterns can amp their physical stats. I've seen Hal go physical with too many top tiers for him to be unable to do that.

Anyways DC wins. One Million was crazy powerful.

MattDay
Originally posted by The Ion
Green Lanterns can amp their physical stats. I've seen Hal go physical with too many top tiers for him to be unable to do that.

Anyways DC wins. One Million was crazy powerful.

wasnt one million turned gold, he looked awesome, but i dont know who has a picture of him and galactus having a small chat, hence the "second only to the big G" came around.

The Ion
That was Superman given the power cosmic from Galactus in that Superman/Fantastic Four crossover.

Diunic
If that's the regular Super: Marvel wins. If not: than DC takes it.

MattDay
ahh i thought about that, i wasnt too sure, anyone got a pic of 1 mill supes?

Mr Master
Silver Surfer has the option of wielding the power gem in this fight,

Can Superman 1million defeat Siver Surfer with the power gem?

Thor with his belt of strength vs Manhunter is a good fight.

Gladiator vs Hal well...

Mordum
Everything is getting looney here let me sort it out.

Superman 1 million is not gold. He has the regular red and blue colors from before except he doesnt has the signature S on his chest.

The Kryptonian is reuglar superman turned gold by the power cosmic.

Superman Prime is the original superman but in all gold as well kinda easy to get them mixed up.

Mordum
Ok here we go

Superman 1 million

Mordum
Superman(Kryptonian)

Mordum
Superman Prime

Mr Master
Everything is getting looney here let me sort it out.

Superman 1 million is not gold. He has the regular red and blue colors from before except he doesnt has the signature S on his chest.

The Kryptonian is reuglar superman turned gold by the power cosmic.

Superman Prime is the original superman but in all gold as well kinda easy to get them mixed up.

Your right about most of your story but it wasn't the power cosmic that made him gold.

Superman Prime is Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton, still alive in the 853rd century who is currently in comics now after having spent roughly 60,000 years traveling through space and spending another 18,000 years hibernating in the heart of Earth's sun. His powers are the same as the original superman except amplified 1,000 times and he has the last Green Lantern Ring.

Superman 1 million is a descendant of Clark Kent/Kal-El of Krypton and a member of the Superman dynasty. Superman 1 Million was married to an Imp from the 5th dimension who was a relative to Mr. Mxyzptlk and has dimensional manipulation powers along with many others.

Marcus4600
I think that Surfer with the gem is more than a match for Superman 1 million. Glads vs GL? I think that Glads is gonna take that one, but not by much. As for the Manhunter vs Thor? I dunno. Also, if the three Marvel guys work as a team, then they'd kill Superman first, then finish the rest.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Marcus4600
I think that Surfer with the gem is more than a match for Superman 1 million. Glads vs GL? I think that Glads is gonna take that one, but not by much. As for the Manhunter vs Thor? I dunno. Also, if the three Marvel guys work as a team, then they'd kill Superman first, then finish the rest.

Honestly, I don't even think SS needs the power gem, after all, 1million is not soooo powerful, I hope no one is confusing him with Prime, which is another story, but 1million is basically Kal-El a bit over normal.

SS vs 1Million is a good fight

the outcome is on Thor's hands,

I say Hal take s Glads, but it's a close one
SS probably takes 1Million, though that's a tough one, 1Million is slightly more powerful than a normal Kal-El
Thor has a arsenal of tactics to win but so those Manhunter

The Ion
A bit over normal Kal-El? He punched through time in his weakened state. One Million was Pre-Crisis in power. He should physically be strong enough to knock out Surfer in one shot, no problem. Thanos isn't nearly that strong and he put Surfer out in 3-4 hits.

UniOmni
But Surfer has the crazy speed, and wasn't 1Million really weak to the green stuff?? If so, Surfer could overload his system, killing him. Unless you have a speed feat from 1million that i didn't see.....

Femi32
1 million was said to be faster than a speeding tachyon like Kal-el is said to be faster than a speeding bullet. 1 million could also leap planets as well.

MattDay
Basically he's the most powerful in this fight, so no point comparing the rest to him, just between themselves then add in supes later.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by The Ion
A bit over normal Kal-El? He punched through time in his weakened state. One Million was Pre-Crisis in power. He should physically be strong enough to knock out Surfer in one shot, no problem. Thanos isn't nearly that strong and he put Surfer out in 3-4 hits.

confused

What are you talking about THANOS isn't that strong...?

He most certainly is a high CL100, but he doesn't have to use it very much because he so many other options.

Back to the fight I think MARVEL takes this SS can use his power cosmic to sense any weakness that any of the others have (K, Yellow, Fire) and use it against them easily. THOR lost to Supes in that crazy cross-over shit the way their powers are set up it shouldn't go that way (Magic) mad durablity, and strength...etc. And Gladiator writen correctly (which he never is) 2nd in this list of being a badass to SS (sense the weakness and using the power cosmic against it )
and is better than Supes in every catagory.

DC doesn't get'r done MARVEL's guys are too powerful if everyone is writen correctly bloodlust DC goes down hard.

7.5/10

MattDay
tony shark is a marvel fan boy then, because that was one sided... written properly for everyone in the fight, marvel come short, like your mind buddy

Juntai
Superman(Kryptonian) lol, Reed said Superman was the most powerful hero on both Mavel and DC Earths.

MattDay
ouch, poor wolverine

Juntai
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

He most certainly is a high CL100, but he doesn't have to use it very much because he so many other options.

Back to the fight I think MARVEL takes this SS can use his power cosmic to sense any weakness that any of the others have (K, Yellow, Fire) and use it against them easily. THOR lost to Supes in that crazy cross-over shit the way their powers are set up it shouldn't go that way (Magic) mad durablity, and strength...etc. And Gladiator writen correctly (which he never is) 2nd in this list of being a badass to SS (sense the weakness and using the power cosmic against it )
and is better than Supes in every catagory.

DC doesn't get'r done MARVEL's guys are too powerful if everyone is writen correctly bloodlust DC goes down hard.

7.5/10 I don't think synthesized radiation will work, I'm fairly sure it has to actually be a piece of Kryptonite. Yellow doesn't work on lanterns either. They have all overcome it either seperately or in GLC:Recharge issue 5.

And Thanos is strong, but weak Supes 1mil was able to punch through dimensions/time, Thanos isn't THAT strong. That's what he was saying.

And lastly, Gladiator in an average showing, doesn't even compare well to current Superman in average showing, let alone the Superman being used in this thread.

Galvaclaw
Superman 1,000,000 likely gained immunity to magic due to the 5th dimensional imp blood in him. Superman 1,000,000 is many times more powerful physically than Superman. He also has mind control powers and Force field projection. He managed to punch through time with only a small percentage of his powers. Kryptonite has never been used on him so we can't jusge its effects. It's likely with his vast amoiunt of stored solar energy it's effects are minimal. That and his freeze breath can put out stars. He could probably ahve a good go against all three at once.

TheKahn
While we didn't see much of Superman One Million he has been described as having "invulnerable to practically everything". So there isn't a weakness that SS or Thor can exploit. Honestly, I think Superman One Million could take out the Marvel group alone. Without his weaknesses being used against him, regular Superman could give each of these guys a run for their money, Superman One Million would curbstomp them.

The Ion
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

I mean exactly what I said. When I see Thanos physically forcing his way through time in a weakened state then we can talk about a strength comparison. Right now it's no contest.

OMNIKINETIC
THE TEAM WITH GLADIATOR TAKES THE VICTORY...AND WITH EASE MIGHT I ADD

Tony Stark
Originally posted by MattDay
tony shark is a marvel fan boy then, because that was one sided... written properly for everyone in the fight, marvel come short, like your mind buddy

laughing

Yea... Just like my mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about doing a little proof reading prior to talking about someones lack of brainpower.

tony shark, marvel come short

because that was one sided... (Thats what happens when one team is dominant over another)

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.