Bad words thread?? ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
no, not actually, except if you'll turn it into that... one question, is ther a list of all known bad words??

Mišt
shifty

JaehSkywalker
so, is there? or you wanna make a list here right now?

PinstripePapaya
i dunno, but what ive always wanted to know is:

why is **** such a bad word? i mean seriously, put this word in a movie n ure movie becomes an 18. how can it be that bad? its just the female equivalent of "cock "n thats used sooo much! how can it be worse than like "****" and who decides what is worse?

i mean, why is "shit" worse than "bloody" ??

someone help me! im confused! lol

PinstripePapaya
see! see!!! theyve edited out my words!
damn you!

melinda_warren
i don't know really, obviously someone came along one day and said: 'hey don't say that word, it's a bad word!' and thats how it started....or so i expect.

JaehSkywalker
hey i can give a ton of fil bad words here... want some?

melinda_warren
sure. then explain why there bad.

JaehSkywalker
i'll just translate them... (excuse me and sorry for my bad tongue, really)

puta (putang ina mo means son of a biatch) mean biatch
gago means, well, i dunno... i think it means ****er or something.. tae is somewhat like shit...

melinda_warren
they're not very common.

~Mitsurugi~
hmm intersesting shifty

melinda_warren
not really. i just wanna know who made up a rule that says saying any particular word, is a bad thing.

JaehSkywalker
good thing that was edited... sorry for that... many more, but i don't know how to translate them...

here are more intresting ones...

tanga = moron
putik = basically, its just mud, but they just use it as an expression
takti = expression, but its bad sounding to them enough. whole word is putakti, meaning wasp
ulol = uh, moron but much more mean and whatever... much like rabid dog or sumthin....

heck, that one's hard...

hell = impiyerno

hey, i feel like givin a filipino bad word lesson here...

~Mitsurugi~
***** ass **** dick cock **** **** fagit homo whore

I wonder how many of these will be edited.

JaehSkywalker
4... isn't there a list of em all???

~Mitsurugi~
not on here I don't think.erm

JaehSkywalker
i knew that... how bout on other sites? got sumthin??

Itzak
******* ******* wha.. ******** ******* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeep* *** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** * **** *beep* **** ** **** ******* ***** **************************************************
*************************************** THE...************************************

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by Itzak
******* ******* wha.. ******** ******* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeep* *** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** * **** *beep* **** ** **** ******* ***** **************************************************
*************************************** THE...************************************ I now what you just said shifty

Itzak
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
I now what you just said shifty

Ahh **** it. ermm

Translation: Ahh said it. no expression

~Mitsurugi~
Originally posted by Itzak
Ahh **** it. ermm

Translation: Ahh said it. no expression no expression you a very strange young manblink

a1hsauce
Vagina no expression

JaehSkywalker
is there a list of all bad words??

PinstripePapaya
f u c k

PinstripePapaya
oooooh, spaces work!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.