Snow Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Its March and it snowed in Oregon. It wasn't sticking too good but here are some pictures of the excitement eek!

Myth
Thats me in the background btw.

JaehSkywalker
wow, i wish it snows in the philippines...

to think i shiver in cold in front of an airconditioner turned to the highest point of power....

Myth
Here's more pics unless you can't tell what I'm doing in the background there:

Spawn_Master
Your running..

...shock I don't even wanna know WHAT your wearing

Myth
Enjoy!

Myth
What can I say? I'm comfortable with my own body. big grin

Spawn_Master
That's awesome laughing

Myth
Thanks. And don't worry, thats not shit on my ass. There was a hill that everybody was rolling down that was kind of muddy due to the snow and I joined in briefly.

Myth
This one is similar to the other one but I swear its different. Also, I was so close to just streaking by completely nude but opted to do this so I could hang out with everybody. There was like 100 people outside because it started snowing at midnight.

Spawn_Master
That's f*cking awesome laughing

Yuna_And_Tidus
Today is a snow day for us too! w00t I woke up and my parents were gone and they said that if they called off school, they'd go ahead and leave for work and not even wake me up. Yaaaaaaaaay.

FUZE_LOVER
Us too!

Yuna_And_Tidus
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/7971/bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

Soleran
Snow here in Missouri as well, boy it's just AWESOME. no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.