Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. Dark Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
One question: is Ki-Adi-Mundi's the Padawan of the Dark Woman?

Setting: on Cerea, lightsaber only.

Gamblor
The Dark Woman by a hefty margin.

darthsith19
Yes, he is. And isn't Cerea Mundi's homeworld? This could be a close one, but I go with Mundi. But I know little of the Dark Woman's power.

Twilight Janick
The Dark Woman is the one who picked Ki-Adi-Mundi. And if the Dark Woman was killed by Darth Vader...

Fishy
Dark Woman wasn't killed by Vader, that was an infinities tale, that stuff isn't canon.

Anyways i'm giving this to Ki, Dark Woman never impressed me much. And Ki just seems more powerful.

Twilight Janick
Then, who killed the Dark Woman?

Ogami Itto
Dunno but thats a seriously lame moniker!!the dark woman??? its almost as bad as "lord hoth"

Captain REX
Oh well! You didn't make her or Hoth. Might as well cry...

I say Ki-Adi-Mundi; he's on the Council, after all.

Ogami Itto
no i didn't but don't u think those names are a TAD unoriginal??? sad

Arker
Lord Hoth sounds cool...

Dark Woman just sounds weird.

Captain REX
Not especially. *shrug*

Her real name is An'ya Kuro or something of that sort...

Darth Traya
Rex got it right...

Twilight Janick
From what species is An'ya Kuro? A Cerean too?

Fishy
No she's human...

Gamblor
Over 100 years old too. She looks quite young as well.

Twilight Janick
Can I change the place? If yes, this would be the Jedi Temple.

Wesker
Are we sure it was a noncanon Infinities? I think they're canon after a certain issue number.

Anyways, master beats apprentice. Ki-Adi-Mundi's kinda basic anyways, and with that huge dome he's an easy target.

Fishy
Originally posted by Wesker
Are we sure it was a noncanon Infinities? I think they're canon after a certain issue number.

Anyways, master beats apprentice. Ki-Adi-Mundi's kinda basic anyways, and with that huge dome he's an easy target.

Pretty sure, all the infinities stuff deals with non canon, they even say its non canon in the comics a few times.

Wesker
Yeah, but I had read somewhere that certain ones after say, 22 were canon. Faunus also brought the issue up before.

Fishy
Originally posted by Wesker
Yeah, but I had read somewhere that certain ones after say, 22 were canon. Faunus also brought the issue up before.

I seriously doubt this is canon

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8909/ewokfett3xt.th.jpg

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Fishy
I seriously doubt this is canon

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8909/ewokfett3xt.th.jpg
laughing After seeing that, I doubt those are canon.

Master Saesee
I think that the Dark Woman wins this she would kill Ki Adi in a second

Fishy
Based on what exactly?

Master Saesee
Well Ki Adi was supposed to e this great Master but was killed in a second by troopers on Mygeeto but the Dark Woman survived and she was way better and would kill Ki Adi with little effort

Twilight Janick
The terrain would make it harder for the Dark Woman (unless she didn't have any clone trooper around).

Fishy
Originally posted by Master Saesee
Well Ki Adi was supposed to e this great Master but was killed in a second by troopers on Mygeeto but the Dark Woman survived and she was way better and would kill Ki Adi with little effort

she survived? Any other sources but the infinity comics for that? Because if thats the only thing, then she very likely died. And even if she did survive it wouldn't matter she wouldn't have been leading a clone army so she wouldn't have been shot in the back. If the moment of the Death is all you care about then you are looking at things in a wrong way.

Ki Adi has far more actions and he has seen far more combat then the Dark Woman who isn't really impressive from what we see just smart.

Master Saesee
Yes but The Dark Woman was a far superior lightsaber duelist her Djem So would pwn Ki Adis Makashi like Ani kills Dooku

Master Saesee
My friend said that TDW was in the Jedi Temple and the time of the attack and she escpaed in a Interceptor

Twilight Janick
There is a lot of uncertainty about the Dark Woman.

Pyron_is_God
I'm pretty sure the comic with DW vs. Vader is canon.

darthsith19
Yeah okay why'd you bump this???

This is sabers only so I think it'd be close. Mundi, when exhausted, lasted over a minute against EU General Grievous one on one. And the Dark Woman put up a good saber fight against ANH Vader, I can't remember the exact details on that one but I remember it ended with Vader resorting to using the Force to win. That's all I know about her saber abilities though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.