Slave I vs Death Star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
was either boba or jango a skilled enough pilot to hit the weak spot in the death star? if so would the slave I be fit shapewise and sizewise to make it through that narrow, and trap-fulled canal that luke was able to do?

Fishy
Very doubtful, they may have the skills but not the right craft.

darthsith19
Well, lets see. Vader flew down the canal with another tie fighter on each side of him and there's no way the Slave One's wider than that, so it'd fit. But it is pretty big and would have a hard time evading the Death Star's guns. And does the Death Star get to use all of it's Tie Fighters? Cause if it does the entire Rebel Starfighter Fleet could barely do it. Plus the Slave One would need to know that it needs proton torpeedos to destroy the Death Star, something the Rebels only knew because Princess Leia stole the designs.

In other words: No

vpokdekjyafmidp
slave I has the rebel fleet, death star has tie fighters. basically the slaveI w/ boba/jango is in the place of the x-wing w/ luke.
and the proton torpedoes arent a factor

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
slave I has the rebel fleet, death star has tie fighters. basically the slaveI w/ boba/jango is in the place of the x-wing w/ luke.
and the proton torpedoes arent a factor
Obviously Jango or Boba could do it, because I would say that both of them are sufficiently better than Luke. If it is the exact same circumstances, they could easily pull it off.

vpokdekjyafmidp
there are other factors you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.