Spider-Man Uncle Ben grave pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Hey guys, I couldn't find a pic request thread on here, and I've searched for a little while (on google too) and I know there's this picture of Spider-Man kneeling at Uncle Ben's grave. Its in the rain and the picture has a red tint to it. Can one of you, if you know what I'm talking about, either post it on here or send it to me? I want to use it as a visual aid for a speech I have tomorrow on the Messiah complex.

Oh, mods, I don't mind if you delete this after I post "thank you" or something. I just really need the pic.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Doc Ock
Is this from a particular issue??

If so I may have it.....

NoFate007
I have no clue lol. I know I've seen it around here, but I can't find it. Its got Spider-Man on his knees with his arms outward and his head gazing up, Uncle Ben's grave, all in a red tinted rainfall. The writer's name is in a little piece of paper on the left of the pic. I can remember exactly what it looks like but I can't remember where I found it lol

Doc Ock
Wait is this from one of the covers to The Other??

NoFate007
I don't have the slightest idea.

Doc Ock
http://www.spiderfan.org/cgi-bin/cover.pl?80123,spiderman_amazing,525.jpg

Is that it??

NoFate007
Whoops, there goes that "I remember it exactly" bit lol. Yeah that was it. Thanks Ock.

You guys can delete this thread if you want to. Thanks for keeping it up.

Doc Ock
No you were right,it is Ben's grave lol.

You were right wink

And you're welcome thumb up

Spideys Sister
Wasn't there one where May was at the Same grave?

steverules
What other grave would she be at?

doctorstrongbad
Aunt May has been to Uncle Ben's grave before.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Aunt May has been to Uncle Ben's grave before. No Spidergirl May. Shoulda been more Specific. I confused ppl there.

Delta 62
I doubt this is what you're looking for, but I'll put it up anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.