Alien vs predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bracken
This is continuing the last thread that was closed.

Aliens wup the preds, the planet would have trillions of growing predalien hives and the predators would have to reatreat from their homeworld, the predators would die with out any food, the alien hives will wipe out all sources of predator food. The aliens are amune to sickness and have never gotten sick. The predator's could have mountain vaperizers I dont care the aliens win this one.

Black Adam
Weren't you banned for making threads like these?....

bracken
Originally posted by Black Adam

Shut your stupid mouth I have bettrer sites to go to. Why is this a stupid thread? Beacuse predators are omnipotent, well **** YOU *****, YOU ****ING DICK SUCKING HORE, ****ER I HATE YOU *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dIE LIKE THE PREDATORS WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Mungi
Oooooook, you just took that to the extreme

bracken
iMAKE BABY JESUS CRY

ILL MAKE YOU CRY YOU ****FACE****INGBASTHORE MOTHER ****ER, DIE *****, I GOT A BETTER SITE TO GO TO ***** ITS CALLED COMICCHATS.

King_Mungi
Easy champ, no need to freak out

bracken
Originally posted by bracken
ILL MAKE YOU CRY YOU ****FACE****INGBASTHORE MOTHER ****ER, DIE *****, I GOT A BETTER SITE TO GO TO ***** ITS CALLED COMICCHATS.

You ***** aliens kill predators every day by out numbering them you jackass ****ing basters BASTER BASTHORE MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bracken
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Easy champ, no need to freak out

THERE IS A BIG REson TO FREAK HE SAID THAT AN OUTNUMBERED PREDSATOR CAN OVERCOME THE ODDS JUDGING ON STUPID MISS RITTEN COMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Faulken
Preds beat Aliens end of discussion.

bracken

A QUEEN CAN BEAT AN ELDER ANYDAY BASTERED, IF YOU'D READ OR WATCH THE MOVIES YOUD KNOW THAT!

bracken
Originally posted by The Faulken
Preds beat Aliens end of discussion.

ALIENS ALWAYS BEAT PREDATORS! MOTHER ****ER

bracken
Aliens out number preds every day and win!

bracken
Aliens are the masterrace beacuse they win!

bracken
Aliens numbers makes them win.

soleran30
you kiss your mother with that mouth......................man oh man Predators have an alien bake out and just nuke their planet to nonexistance!

Black Adam

Then why don't you do everyone a favor and stay there.

Seeing as all you do is spam this place with pointless stupid threads.

Black Adam
Shut your stupid mouth I have bettrer sites to go to. Why is this a stupid thread? Beacuse predators are omnipotent, well **** YOU *****, YOU ****ING DICK SUCKING HORE, ****ER I HATE YOU *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats nice.

Go **** yourself.

TheKahn

It is quite pathetic when individuals all of the world can tell that a person is a dick without ever meeting them, isn't it?
I wish I could say its been nice knowing you, but then I'd be lying. It shouldn't take long now...banned

Black Adam
This topic sucks and will be closed soon anyway.

This topic is now about Pizza

which do you prefer the one from small family restaurants or the big chains like Pizza hut and Dominoes?

King_Mungi
Little Ceasers since I can get a medium peperoni for $5

I use to work at Pizza Hut for 2 years...oh the food I use to steal :P

TheKahn
Little Ceasers since I can get a medium peperoni for $5

I use to work at Pizza Hut for 2 years...oh the food I use to steal :P

You shifty little Canadian ninja
I tend to prefer Dominoes, but Pizza Hut is good too.

Black Adam
I like Gino's Pizza.

I like Pizza hut too. not as much as Gino's though...

King_Mungi
Garlic bread with alfredo sauce was one of my favorite things from Pizza Hut

Dominoes is one of my favorite places, but I can get free pizza at Little Ceasers and two-4-one pizza smile

inamilist
there is a pizza pizza right on campus here

the hot sauce for their wings is wicked on pizza

but little C's, you cant go wrong with that!!!!

Scoobless
A QUEEN CAN BEAT AN ELDER ANYDAY BASTERED, IF YOU'D READ OR WATCH THE MOVIES YOUD KNOW THAT!

meh.... the bugs from Starship Troopers show up and kill everybody ... stick out tongue

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/9965/bug0iv.jpg

big grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by Scoobless
meh.... the bugs from Starship Troopers show up and kill everybody ... stick out tongue

big grin

dammit scoobs stay on topic

PIZZA!!!

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless

big grin

i cant believe in every sci-fi bug alien movie humans are still using kinetic based weapons...

i mean, its really cool to hear the "rat, tat, tat, tat, tat" of a gun, but, bug die SOOOOO much easier to things that dont need to break the exoskeleton

King_Mungi
On my campus we have pizza pizza and a Tim Horton's, but a 5 minute drive I can have McDonald's, Little Ceasars, Wendy's, Harvey's, and over 30 other places of food.

Marcellus
Pizza Hut. thumb up

inamilist
On my campus we have pizza pizza and a Tim Horton's, but a 5 minute drive I can have McDonald's, Little Ceasars, Wendy's, Harvey's, and over 30 other places of food.

i have a tim hortons in my dorm, HA

and they make mini pizzas

Black Adam
Originally posted by inamilist
i cant believe in every sci-fi bug alien movie humans are still using kinetic based weapons...

i mean, its really cool to hear the "rat, tat, tat, tat, tat" of a gun, but, bug die SOOOOO much easier to things that dont need to break the exoskeleton

it's even more absurd when you realize that ST takes place 1000 years from now yet there still using Nato rounds....

or that their soldiers don't even know how to walk in formation.....

Or that a live fire exercise took place in the middle of the training grounds

inamilist
it's even more absurd when you realize that ST takes place 1000 years from now yet there still using Nato rounds....

or that their soldiers don't even know how to walk in formation.....

Or that a live fire exercise took place in the middle of the training grounds

LOL

touche

Tron
This is continuing the last thread that was closed.

And you didn't think this one would get closed too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.