Artoo vs. Chuck Norris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SS_181st_Snow
Because I'm really really bored, that's why. Bet it won't make past 5 posts before Ush's Thread Detector goes off laughing .

Setting is Tatooine, Dune Sea. They each have their own gadgets. Artoo with his electricty, etc... and Chuck Norris with his.....Norrisness.

Illustrious
Artoo, easily.

Blaxican_Jedi
Jim Kelly comes in and beats both of them.

tdtd
Artoo is a force God.. Any force god can take Chuck Norris' insane roundkicks.

Blaxican_Jedi
Yes but even a force god will get tangled up and defeated by Jim Kelly's afro.

Arker
Artoo...

And it has to be SW vs SW.....

Blaxican_Jedi
He knows that already notice the "Bet it won't make past 5 posts before Ush's Thread Detector goes off" part?

Arker
Oh, right, right.

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by Arker
Oh, right, right.

laughing

Ogami Itto
chuck kicks his sorry tin ass laughing out loud

vpokdekjyafmidp
i was gonna make this sooner or later. but i would have to say chuck norris, but it would be one hell of a fight

Ogami Itto
As long as R2 didn't "adapt" to chucks style like Bruce Lee did in WOTD chuck pwns him!!jump

Akechi Misuhide
*Calls in Rex to bomb this thread into oblivion*

Blaxican_Jedi
*watches as his request is ignored for the time being.*

vpokdekjyafmidp
this guy kicks both their asses

http://www.toofly.com/userGallery/1122330236.jpg

IKC
Don't **** with Chuck.

Captain REX
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Because I'm really really bored, that's why. Bet it won't make past 5 posts before Ush's Thread Detector goes off laughing

1) Don't care if you're bored. Find a more constructive form of entertainment...

2) Who cares about Ush's Thread Detector, you should worry about MINE.

This thread is dead, and both Artoo and Chuck lost in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, so go watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.