Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pixiedust
Angel just looks so cool in the new trailer i just hope we get to see him kick some a$$.
dont make much sens introducing a new character and then have him almost not in the movie.
just imagine him doing some airborn batlle in the couds that are filled with lighting.drooool
now i only know the x-men from the cartoons and the movie but dos any1 know if flight is angels only power?

NoFate007
I have to admit, I was wrong. I thought he was a terrible casting job but he seems to look really good. Let's hope his role in the film is cool and not just an excuse to have some flying lol.

powerfulone1987
Does anybody recognize the guy that plays Angel from that old Disney Channel show. I can't remember the name of it right now, but he had a female best friend and they lived right across from each other and could literally see into each other's rooms by looking out their window.

Am I the only one that remebers?

is it comprehensible.....

cain marko
lol no i dont but i thought he was ace in hostage freaked the hell outa me.

wannabe
Originally posted by pixiedust
Angel just looks so cool in the new trailer i just hope we get to see him kick some a$$.
dont make much sens introducing a new character and then have him almost not in the movie.
just imagine him doing some airborn batlle in the couds that are filled with lighting.drooool
now i only know the x-men from the cartoons and the movie but dos any1 know if flight is angels only power? He also has super acute vision, enhanced lung capacity and efficiency, enhanced resistance to cold, hollow bones and peak human physical attributes.
After his secondary mutation he's got also regenerative powers (similar, yet slightly inferior to Wolverine's) and the ability to heal other people with his blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.