If superman was a black ghetto person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TruthHurts
If superman was born in the hood instead of smallville, into a more outgoing, less geeky type of person do you guys think the story would be more exciteing.

cartman23
NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE GHETTO!!!!! SUPER IS BORING

MadMel
no it wouldnt...stupid thread...ur being stereotypical here..

Glimmerone
We can't make stereotypes about people. Few black people are in/or act like what is thought of as being ghetto. Most black people are somewhere in the middle class, its just that due to old hateful problems in this world, the preception of them that we see in the media or other places is based on the few negatives of some black people that deal with poverty and the lasting effects of being held back so long .

pr1983
Originally posted by TruthHurts
If superman was born in the hood instead of smallville, into a more outgoing, less geeky type of person do you guys think the story would be more exciteing.

No, the story is interesting enough as it is...

soleran30

YO he would have MAD THUG LIKE APPEAL..............fo real bust'n cap's in those mad gansta sucka's

FistOfThe North

I'd be interesting to say the least. I'd see him signing up for the basketball team instead of football like in Smallville. He does have some up. He'd dunk al over everybody all day.

I can see him chillin' on the block sayin "whadup dog" instead of "hi" and giving slap daps instead of handshakes. He'd still be Clark though. With cool looking glasses though. Going to school and being rightious. He'd just have a Superman suit with the African colors red, black, and green with his cape being green his suit being black and his tights being red. And instead of the signature Superman haircurl on the forehead, he'd have a sharp-ass lineup with tight cornrows.

His name would be Brotherman. That's how i'd see a Superman from the 'hood.

NoFate007
No, he wouldn't be more interesting, he would just be different.

DarkCrawler

Superman was born in Krypton.

Can you imagine the destruction if the rocket landed on middle of busy ghetto? confused

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by NoFate007
No, he wouldn't be more interesting, he would just be different.

No, he'd be interesting. He wouldn't be more interesting to you because you find the white Superman interesting enough. Only Superman from the ghetto wouln't be born in Kryptonite. He'd come from Krooklyn. Where I was born.

Up, up and away, foo!

soleran30
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
No, he'd be interesting. He wouldn't be more interesting to you because you find the white Superman interesting enough. Only Superman from the ghetto wouln't be born in Kryptonite. He'd come from Krooklyn. Where I was born.

Up, up and away, foo!

If you want Superman Esque with color try Gladiator the man is purple or Black Adam from Egyptsmile Jus keep'n it real.......................4 real

NoFate007

Up, up and away, foo!

Krooklyn lol. God knows what kind of jokes we could make with "Superman from the block".

FistOfThe North
What about if Superman was Japanese...

Oh. Scratch that. There is a Japanese Superman. Goku.

soleran30
Oh yeah how about an Eskimo Superman!

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by soleran30
Oh yeah how about an Eskimo Superman!

Well I'd be convenient. The Fortress of Solitude would be up the street and 2 blocks over.

Inspectah Deck
Hell yeah he'll be interesting

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Superman was born in Krypton.

Can you imagine the destruction if the rocket landed on middle of busy ghetto? confused

laughing

LordKaos
If Superman was "from the hood" he would still be in this space ship because people in the hood tend to mind their business and not have gone near it. They would talk about it, point at it and even show it to other people, but for the most part stayed clear. Then the cops would have shown up in response to ray-ray getting killed 5 weeks ago at the same corner and the government would have gotten their hands on it and he would be in his ship in a lab.

Xirius
Well I'd be convenient. The Fortress of Solitude would be up the street and 2 blocks over. laughing

hawkwind
what if he was raised by whitetrash hillbillies.

LordKaos
then he would always win the annual pig toss.

Knightfall93
What if... he grew up in a brothel? And his daddy was a drug dealer an' his momma was a hoker?

LordKaos
They'd be crazy rich, his father wouldn't need to hire extra muscle, or worry about getting caught by government officials when trafficking as his son could fly whatever needed to be transported. His mother would never need a pimp or bodyguard and could also increase her ability to "do" out of town clients all over the globe.

MadMel
Well I'd be convenient. The Fortress of Solitude would be up the street and 2 blocks over.
laughing laughing laughing
oh man laughing

xclanaforeverx
haha this is so random

Milkie
Very Stereotypical

But want if he landed in Russia!!

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5695/40bn.jpg

Dark Shazam93
ROFLMAO! Druggy Superman, Soviet Superman, Gangsta superman!

FistOfThe North
No, that's "SuperVlad" (imire)

White Reeper
supernigga would be his name\

SupezM'
Actually he's white growing up in the ghetto, so he'd end up being a white wannabe rapper with superpowers.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
ROFLMAO! Druggy Superman, Soviet Superman, Gangsta superman!

Never read Red Son?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.