Does anyone ever do this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Sometimes I find myself just sitting at the computer... just staring at the monitor... doing nothing. Every now and then, I'll hit refresh or something, but that's about it (when I'm in this state that is).

Does anyone else do this?

Nevermind
I find myself doing that more and more each day with KMC. I dunno what the hell happened to this place. Looks like it's starting to fall apart. I hope it picks up soon.

Mišt
Yeah...I got as far as putting a game cd in the drive yesterday, then I just sat here for like another 2 hours refreshing the page...embarrasment

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Sometimes I find myself just sitting at the computer... just staring at the monitor... doing nothing. Every now and then, I'll hit refresh or something, but that's about it (when I'm in this state that is).

lolabove

No never.....

no expression

*refresh*

no expression

Coldfire

Yeah I've done that before... it's so weird...
Originally posted by Nevermind
I find myself doing that more and more each day with KMC. I dunno what the hell happened to this place. Looks like it's starting to fall apart. I hope it picks up soon.
Me too!

powerfulone1987
I've done it before, but it's not a habit.

is it comprehensible.....

K.Diddy

Sometimes when I come on here stoned, or drunk,I sit and look at the screen without even refreshing the page

Mišt
laughing out loud

"Man its quiet here tonight..."

Lana
I constantly zone out like that. I have no attention span so I'll be sitting there and my mind will wander off and I'll just stare blankly at the monitor or the wall or something, and when people try and get my attention I honestly cannot hear them at all.

JaehSkywalker
its been pretty boring lately... not as busy as this site was... hmmm.......

ladygrim
Nearly all the time laughing out loud

Arker
I don't know. no expression

I'm staying up late working on a project all night. I don't think I'll finish it in time.

bogen
i neva do that cause im usually busy with other stuff, i.e. LOTR or zelda and such.

Roulette

Yups..I do that a lotyes

Especially when there's no one online to talk to..*sighs*

Makedde

I find myself doing that quite a lot. stick out tongue

Arker
Hey.

Someone give me fifteen facts about meteorites. Right now.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, I do that a bunch of times at KMC....just sitting, doing nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.