Exar Kun vs DE Luke and DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Who wins?

Anything goes, all of them are in their prime, during their time.

Darth Traya
The duo get WTFpwned.

Blaxican_Jedi
I think combined force can take him. Sideous keeps em busy with force. Luke flanks him.

Darth Traya
Sidious keeps him busy? LMAO, Kun will either blast him into smithereens or sabre rape him. Luke is a virtual nonfactor here...

Blaxican_Jedi
Well what if the ol' geezer blasts Kun with a fleet destroying blast of is own first? And DE luke is nothing to slouch, regardless of my hate toward him...

Darth Traya
What? The amulet can be used over and over again with no recharge time. If this is going to be some kind of wild west shootout, Kun will win as the force storm requires time to charge up.

Kun can theoretically blast Sidious and then tool Luke...

w00t2112
Yet, the evidence of the amulet blasts affecting force users is a unknown, as you said "theoretically" does not make it so, however i still think Kun tools them both with force powers or lightsaber superiority

Darth Traya
Affecting force users? Why wouldn't it? It lets out a giant energy beam, the only people I can see having a defence against it are the Ancient Sith...

w00t2112
In that case, DN Luke would be wiped out, something many people dont agree, but i do.

Arker
Exar Kun rips them apart.

Illustrious
Originally posted by w00t2112
Yet, the evidence of the amulet blasts affecting force users is a unknown, as you said "theoretically" does not make it so, however i still think Kun tools them both with force powers or lightsaber superiority

Freedon Nadd seemed to have no answer for it. It's not like you can attack Sith Spirits usually, JA Luke (which is after DE) seemed to have plenty of trouble getting rid of Exar Kun's spirit. It did affect a powerful Sith Spirit, it's empowered by the dark side, so why wouldn't it affect a force user?

tdtd
In that case, DN Luke would be wiped out, something many people dont agree, but i do.

Well in that case I can say emerald lightning can affect force users only to have Kun fanboys tell me that it is a unknown... So how are you going to rate Kun's amulet blasts above emerald lightning and vice versa?

w00t2112
Originally posted by tdtd
Well in that case I can say emerald lightning can affect force users only to have Kun fanboys tell me that it is a unknown... So how are you going to rate Kun's amulet blasts above emerald lightning and vice versa?

It was a matter of opinion, i have not gone and said, it definitely affects force users, but killing a monster as opposed as a Vong is certianly more impressive.

tdtd
Depends on your point of view. I would say killing someone who is not of this world and not in the force is more impressive, and doing it with his hands instead of an amulet.

Wesker
Originally posted by Illustrious
Freedon Nadd seemed to have no answer for it. It's not like you can attack Sith Spirits usually, JA Luke (which is after DE) seemed to have plenty of trouble getting rid of Exar Kun's spirit. It did affect a powerful Sith Spirit, it's empowered by the dark side, so why wouldn't it affect a force user?

I think this answers it. If Kun can WTFpwn Nadd's powerful spirit with the amulet, it stands to reason that it IS effective against force users, whereas Luke's emerald lightning isn't.

Btw, everything you've ever said about that lightning, tdtd, has been almost word for word from Wookieepedia.

tdtd
What does it matter champ? It exists? Youre going to deny it's existence? You have to treat Kun's amulet blasts the same way you treat the Emerald Lightning. Since it's all speculation either they both work on force users or they don't.

Wesker
Originally posted by tdtd
What does it matter champ? It exists? Youre going to deny it's existence? You have to treat Kun's amulet blasts the same way you treat the Emerald Lightning. Since it's all speculation either they both work on force users or they don't.

No, it's not. The amulet was used against Freedan Nadd, who could WTFpwn force users even as a spirit. And keep in mind that this spirit was considered "powerless" compared to his tangible living form. If Freedan Nadd, patron of Onderon and disciple of Naga Sadow couldn't defend against it in the hands of Exar Kun, I highly doubt that DN Luke will fare better.

And on the flip side, Luke's emerald lightning appears to have worked on a nonforce sensitive. That would be like seeing Sidious only shock a regular human and then deduce that Yoda couldn't catch it with his bare hands. It's a false conclusion.

Fishy
Well he did use it against a being outside of the force, and if other force attacks didn't work against them its quite impressive. We also don't really know if the Amulet could have done shit against Nadd if he was still alive. Actually I'm pretty sure it couldn't have Nadd seems pretty uber. But it is logical to assume that the amulet would at least hurt a force user. To say it would instantly kill them on impact however... I wouldn't be to sure about that.

Wesker
Well, maybe not the fireball itself, but the hatred it channels can affect a force user even as sly and powerful as Nadd, which is really saying something. And while Luke's emerald lightning might be a potent attack, it also might be something Kun can easily absorb or reflect. We just have no instance of it being used on a force user, so it's effect is in question.

tdtd
Correct, as we don't know if Luke could or could not defend against it.

Wesker
Even money says that even if he can catch it, it's going to be a tip of the iceberg. He's still got to contend with that amulet channeling Kun's hate and lord knows what else he's got up his sleeve. We have to keep in mind that Kun dusted Vodo without even getting real fancy. If push comes to shove, I wouldn't want to be in the arena watching this fight.

darthsith19
How strong is DE Luke? What would happen if, say, Luke held off Kun for a few seconds and then as soon as he died a Sidious already had a Force Whirlwind zooming towards Kun?

Gamblor
DE Luke is pretty damn powerful. He can crush an ATAT with the force. Damn impressive.

But I haven't seen him do great things with a saber. He wouldn't last much longer than Vodo.

tdtd
Yea DE Luke is nowhere near DN Luke. But DE Luke and DE Sidious combined against Kun would be one hell of a battle.

w00t2112
Might cause Kun to break a sweat, and have some trouble dealing with them, and it would be a heck of a awesome battle, but Kun will win with relative ease.

tdtd
How would Kun win with relative ease? DE Sidious is by no means a pushover and DE Luke although wouldn't prove much trouble for Kun, will hold him off enough for Sidious to do his thang.

w00t2112
Except NJO Luke would wtfpwn DE Sidious, and its more than likely Kun > NJO Luke, as you have said DN Luke is relatively stronger than his NJO counterpart, and by winning with relative ease, i mean it may take time, but he will almost certianly win.

Akechi Misuhide
Except NJO Luke would wtfpwn DE Sidious, and its more than likely Kun > NJO Luke, as you have said DN Luke is relatively stronger than his NJO counterpart, and by winning with relative ease, i mean it may take time, but he will almost certianly win.

I never saw much of a difference between DN Luke and NJO Luke...

w00t2112
Except its more than likely, that DN Luke is superior and has reached a further part of his potential.

btw tdtd, is DN Luke substantially stronger than his NJO counterpart? Seeing as you've read the DN Books.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gamblor
DE Luke is pretty damn powerful. He can crush an ATAT with the force. Damn impressive.

But I haven't seen him do great things with a saber. He wouldn't last much longer than Vodo.

He deflected the turbo-lasers with the Force, but he actually decimated it with his lightsaber.

Gamblor
o rly? *checks scans*

edit: YA RLY

tdtd
Someone tell me if I'm reading DE right, Luke seems to be controlling the imperial fleet with his mind, at this point.

Fishy
No, Luke never does that... He can give orders or something but he doesn't control them.

tdtd
Ah ok because in the scam it looks like he's doing something..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.