Marka Ragnos vs Exar Kun and DN Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
How about this fight?

The most powerful of the most powerful takes on the two most currently argued about characters.

Who Wins?

My opinion : Ragnos

Fishy
Possible... Its impossible to really say for sure.

w00t2112
Since we have nothing but speculation, then its the only thing we can use, so based on the information we have, who wins?

Adding to fact let us assume he was leagues above Kressh and Sadow, as both of them never plotted to betray him out of fear and respect.

zod360
Naga Sadow seemed to grow much more powerful after TOTJ:TGAOTS and TOTJ:FOTSE. There is way too much speculation revolving around "he was leagues above Kressh and Sadow, as both of them never plotted to betray him out of fear and respect".

Fishy
Originally posted by zod360
Naga Sadow seemed to grow much more powerful after TOTJ:TGAOTS and TOTJ:FOTSE. There is way too much speculation revolving around "he was leagues above Kressh and Sadow, as both of them never plotted to betray him out of fear and respect".

How did he grow more powerful? He hardly did anything, we don't even see him fight once, he just did all the things he did without difficulty or without trying new things he had done it all before.

And Sadow hated Ragnos, he hated him. The only thing Sith care about is becoming the leader, Sadow would have stabbed him in the back if he would have had a chance, he didn't. This isn't speculation this is just how the Sith society works. Sadow was named the Dark Lord but the second Sadow let his power drop Kressh tried to take over. They are backstabbing bastards that want control, and when two power houses do not dare to take it... Well it speaks for Ragnos and Kressh and Sadow were just to weak to take Ragnos. Simple as that.

tdtd
Honestly if Kressh and Sadow feared Ragnos, and they are in my mind on par or possibly better than DN Luke and Kun, then Ragnos takes this.

w00t2112
I'm inclined to believe that Sadow was better than Kressh, and that Kressh would perhaps stalemate or barely win against DN Luke.

w00t2112

Fishy has proven most of the point concerning the second point of your sentence, however "seemed" is also speculation so unless you have more solid proof than the rest of us, i say you drop this, and agree that Ragnos was indeed the Most Powerful of the Most Powerful.

Akechi Misuhide
Someone needs to write a book on Marka Ragnos...

w00t2112
Accordingly, any attempt to quantify Ragnos's power, most authors are likely to over or under do it, meaning they may make Ragnos such a God that he has no equal, or make him far too weak. Also there were no great wars during that time period, so what could possibly been written about Ragnos in a book? However even if there was a book, it probably would make Luke and Sidious and the other Sith/Jedi look like bitches in comparison.

tdtd
Well yea, Ragnos technically has no equal... Legacy/LOTF Luke might be. But Kun still has the best hair.

w00t2112
I'm wondering, since LOTF Luke will be quite old, he might lose some of his potential, i do believe he has reached his full potential at DN, but i could be wrong, he might just be the fatherly figure of his son and begin teaching him, like Yoda or Vodo would.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by w00t2112
I'm wondering, since LOTF Luke will be quite old, he might lose some of his potential, i do believe he has reached his full potential at DN, but i could be wrong, he might just be the fatherly figure of his son and begin teaching him, like Yoda or Vodo would.

If he's so old than why can't the damn cover artists make him look old?

w00t2112
The Force makes him look younger smile,

However if i were to list the most powerful characters from speculation
this would be the list :

(Not including Tulak/Ajunta)
1) Marka Ragnos
2) Naga Sadow
3) LOTF Luke
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Freedon Nadd
6) Exar Kun

Consider i do not put more than one incarnation of a character. This is my opinion so dont flame me stick out tongue

Akechi Misuhide
The Force makes him look younger smile,

However if i were to list the most powerful characters from speculation
this would be the list :

(Not including Tulak/Ajunta)
1) Marka Ragnos
2) Naga Sadow
3) LOTF Luke
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Freedon Nadd
6) Exar Kun

Consider i do not put more than one incarnation of a character. This is my opinion so dont flame me stick out tongue

I can't say anything for LOTF Luke, but I agree with the rest.

Wesker
So now a new incarnation of Luke exists and he's being presupposed to be uber?

Also, in knowledge Luke would likely grow in strength, but physically he would deteriorate before any true blooded sith opponent would.

w00t2112
True Wesker...

Wesker
It's just something to consider. He's already reaching old in DN. Dooku was kickass at eighty, but Yoda's living proof that age does not take a back seat even for jedi. Depending on how old he is in LOTF, he might be in prime shape or in bad shape. I just wish he was a bit more consistant. Passing him from author to author ruins him, I believe.

w00t2112
Well like i said, if his in bad shape, he'll be more like a Yoda/Vodo figure and training Jedi, he wouldn't be as good as he was, but he'll be able to keep his lead and train Jedi, but im guessing that would happen near the End of LOTF, because the series is about him? or perhaps his son.

Illustrious

How the hell did he grow AFTER his last display on screen?

How did he grow AFTER the Sith Empire crumbled?

You have nothing to stand on, prove up.

tdtd
I agree, DN Luke is old but powerful as hell. LOTF Luke would be even older and even more powerful and W00t I agree with your rankings. He might even be on par with Sadow in LOTF but I have to read the whole NJO order and finish DN before I can go onto LOTF... Also, we don't know if he's still alive during Legacy, which is 140 years after Yavin...

w00t2112
Unlikely, Humans dont tend to live that long, not matter how powerful they are, almost all Ancient Jedi that live over 600 years are of a different species, raelly i havent heard of a human force user living past 100 years.

tdtd
True True, but he should be one bad mofo in LOTF.

w00t2112
Depending, im banking on the first few books, depicting him as far more powerful as DN Luke, but i also believe towards the end, it will somehow end with Luke, slowly losing his power, but heck, on a different note, Ragnos looks cool and dangerous, the scepter is just like fitting for him stick out tongue, and damnit, why didnt Luke get a better name?

kamikz
Unlikely, Humans dont tend to live that long, not matter how powerful they are, almost all Ancient Jedi that live over 600 years are of a different species, raelly i havent heard of a human force user living past 100 years.

The Dark Lady????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.