deadpool vs iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Etrigan
Dan wins, probably 7/10 or so. He's a superior martial artist to Wade. He's stronger, and he can read minds, hit people with super-chi-power-thingy, etc. He's generally more powerful.

vpokdekjyafmidp
agreed

ExtraMision5555
theyve had a skirmish before
DP 6/10 in my opinion
his regen is incredible

sure iron fist is a better martial artist, but ont he other hand wade has alot more tools to work with, and his award winning regen

vpokdekjyafmidp
oh yeah forgot about that

Zahit
Iron Fist's chi-punch is extremely powerful.....
he can hurt super-strong characters with it....
Deadpool is a not super-strong.....he'll go down.

ExtraMision5555
Factoring in if he were to hit him with it, also factoring in that DP has extreme durability*
Where as Iron Fists mistakes will cost him alot more than DP's mistakes
and its not like IRon fist has a HUGE advantage fighitng wise over DP,

soleran30
Deadpool has been punched by the hulk and I am pretty sure even a love tap by the big green is more then danny throws

Who in the world said Danny is stronger then deadpool..................deadpool is in the 1-2 ton range from his healing.

ExtraMision5555
Yeah, and if i recall correctly, deadpool sucked up a few blows from thor (although eventually he was knocked out), regardless, i take it back, DP wins this 8/10. His regen, martial arts and weaponry combind is too much for Iron fists basic power range

Marcus4600
Fist fight, this would be a good showing, but they've fought before. DP takes this one.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Fist fight, this would be a good showing, but they've fought before. DP takes this one.

yeah that too, theyve skirmished b4

guy222
danny

TricksterPriest
They've stalemated twice. DP wins via outlasting Danny. IF simply doesn't have anything that can take DP out.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
They've stalemated twice. DP wins via outlasting Danny. IF simply doesn't have anything that can take DP out. Except the Iron Fist he didn't use...

Soljer
They've stalemated twice. DP wins via outlasting Danny. IF simply doesn't have anything that can take DP out.

laughing laughing laughing

Metalmanx
Great fight to watch, but Deadpool would be the victor. Not without some pretty massive (But quickly healed) damage though.

cmack
well deadpool has guns and knives, and regenerative ability which is a big advantage

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Great fight to watch, but Deadpool would be the victor. Not without some pretty massive (But quickly healed) damage though.

Interesting.

I know for a fact that you've said yourself that Iron Fist can level Sabretooth or Wolverine.

But not Wilson? Why the change of heart?

Scoobless
With no holding back IF would own Deadpool. Hell, DP couldn't lay one punch on the Cat, who is slightly below Shang Chi/Iron Fist fighting level.

Iron Fist could decapitate Deadpool with one hit.

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
With no holding back IF would own Deadpool. Hell, DP couldn't lay one punch on the Cat, who is slightly below Shang Chi/Iron Fist fighting level.

Iron Fist could decapitate Deadpool with one hit.

When Danny had his head in the game, he obliterated the Cat in three shots while talking shit. smile.

And Orson Randall, an Iron Fist who donated the entirety of his chi to Danny prior to death, was easily able to punch people in half.

TricksterPriest
doh I keep forgetting how much powerful Danny is since the last time he and Wade fought. Ok, as a rematch from their last fight, DP. As of now, probably Danny. And the Cat vs. DP fight doesn't count. Wade was drooling and the Cat himself admitted that if DP was serious, he might not have been able to win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Interesting.

I know for a fact that you've said yourself that Iron Fist can level Sabretooth or Wolverine.

But not Wilson? Why the change of heart?

You're very correct, I have said that. And I still stand by that.

Actually, come to think of it, did I ever say that Iron Fist would level them? If so, I want to correct that. I believe that Danny can at the very least hold his own against either Wolverine or Sabretooth, and could possibly take them out, but the same can be said for the duo as well, due to their superhuman stamina.

However, I feel that Wade is different (I truly do, and I've said this before, too). With his superior healing factor and ability to fight through broken limbs, sometimes even a puddle of goo, etc., give him the obvious advantage over Danny.

But something else I feel that puts him in a different category than Wolverine and Sabretooth is that Wade wouldn't think twice about using his own body as a weapon/trap. For example, in his fight against Wolverine, he allows Wolverine to kick him in the jaw, which puts Wolvie in the perfect position to get stabbed through the chest with Wade's swords. Basically, his unconventiality is a serious secret weapon here, something that I feel sets him apart from Wolverine and Sabretooth. And of course, I'm sure you've seen Deadpool in the rare occurances when he's not messing around with his opponent--he usually ends up schooling whoever he's fighting when this happens. Usually. DP can be quite a force when he wants to be.

But don't get me wrong. I never underestimate Iron Fist at all. I know how powerful he is, and I support him against many opponents, too. I also admit that the Iron Fist technique has a great chance of knocking Deadpool out, too, if he were to catch the full force of it. And since they both have slightly superhuman strength, agility, and reflexes (from either a mutation/Weapon X endowment or chi-amping), it's entirely possible for this match to go for awhile, with a lot of hard hits and dodging, too.

This, however, would be Iron Fist's downfall, however. Even with his chi-amping, his endurance would eventually dwindle until he could no longer fight at full force. At this point, unless Wade has been incapicated somehow, Wade would have the advantage of superhuman endurance keeping him full of stamina.

Can Danny take out Wade early? Hell yes he could. But so could Deadpool. But if the fight lasts too long, then it's in Wade's hands. Honestly, if it weren't for the healing factor/superhuman endurance, I would probably mark this as a 5/10 for each, with maybe a SLIGHT nod to Iron Fist.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

P.S.--No, I'll probably have more to say later.

Mr. Slippyfist
doh I keep forgetting how much powerful Danny is since the last time he and Wade fought. Ok, as a rematch from their last fight, DP. As of now, probably Danny. And the Cat vs. DP fight doesn't count. Wade was drooling and the Cat himself admitted that if DP was serious, he might not have been able to win. Even back then he made Wade look like a fool in h2h... without the Iron Fist. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.