Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Mr. Mxyzptlk

vs.

Franklin Richards (full power)

who wins?

soleran30
Mxyzptlk would win he is in a whole other dimension of abilitiessmile

batdude123
Is this a joke? Mr. Mxyzptlk would get his a$$ handed to him on a platter!

Diunic
Mr Mtz can't be compared with mere psionic reality warping mutant. It's like comparing a lion with a baby in terms of who is more dangerous.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by batdude123
Is this a joke? Mr. Mxyzptlk would get his a$$ handed to him on a platter!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even at full potential(in my book potential is just crap) Franklin gets beat everytime.

batdude123
Oh I get it now! wink

Diunic
Ridiculous thread!

batdude123
Hey Diunic, isn't this the most retarded thread you've ever seen?

spetznaz
Hey Diunic, isn't this the most retarded thread you've ever seen?

Yet you were the one saying that Mr Mxy would get his, how did you put it, 'a$$ handed to him on a platter.'

embarrasment

Anyways, Mxy gets this.

batdude123
So????????? And anyways, how in the hell does Mr. Mxy even come close to touching Franklin?

thesilverspider
So????????? And anyways, how in the hell does Mr. Mxy even come close to touching Franklin?
It's the other way around........... wink

Black Adam
HEY MCGUIRK!!!!! MCGUIRK!!!

Yeah Mxy takes this match.

batdude123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
It's the other way around........... wink

big grin

leonheartmm
keep the franklin bashing to a minimum fanboys. myxptl wins cause hes beyond the multiverse. but theres always the chance that franklin wud make him say his name backwards or him winning against spectar was bull.

batdude123
Are you guys serious, or are you playin' with me? Mr. Mxy gets beaten almost every time by superman and Franklin Richards is just a beast! Not a clown like Mr. Mxy.

thesilverspider
Are you guys serious, or are you playin' with me? Mr. Mxy gets beaten almost every time by superman and Franklin Richards is just a beast! Not a clown like Mr. Mxy.
noNo one is playing Mxy would destroy franklin with a blink of an eye.

spetznaz

This 'clown' would turn Franklin inside-out and topsy-turvy.

BTW: It has been explained that the reason he looks like a clown (actually, a gnome and/or an Imp .....not a clown) is because that is the closest one can come to perceiving his fifth-dimensional form.
Kind of similar to some of the ways Agamotto (Dr. Strange's Vishanti ally) has been shown to look ....in one instance as a huge caterpillar smoking a hookah (nargile).

Perceiving an other-dimension entity (in Mxy's case a fifth-dimension entity) in a 3-dimensional point of perspective is not possible.

p.s: In a one-shot that had a fight between Mr Mxy .....and Bat-Mite (also an 5th-dimensional imp), the two managed to destroy:
- ALL of the various multiverses in Pre-Crisis DC (and there were a lot of them.
- The post-crisis DC universe.
- The alternate DC Kingdom Come universe
- And even managed to destroy DC's Animated universe.

Basically when it comes to 5th-dimensional imps, reality doesn't matter. I know for Franklin reality is a toy, but to Mxy and co. reality REALLY doesn't factor in.
One story had Batmite actually making himself go to DC's comic offices and demanding that he be given a comic of his own.
In essence, these characters are so silly (and written as being able to do ANYTHING) that Franklin, for all his reality-bending powers, just wouldn't (as you said) 'hand Mxy's A$$ to him.'

spetznaz
Here is the cover of the one-shot whereby Mr Myx and Bat-Mite destroy all of DC ....as in everything. The various Pre-Crisis Multiverses, Post-Crisis Universe, alternate universes .....the whole gamut.

http://www.fourhman.com/ambushbug/images/wfunnest.jpg

batdude123
Whoa! Maybe I was wrong about Mr. Mxy!

NoFate007
Mxy's got this.

Mider
The greatest power feat i can think about in the 616 universe that was accomplished by Franklin Richards as PsiLord who is lower then Galactus but stalemated an insanely powerful Hyperstorm but like i said he's below galactus and thus i dont think he can beat Mr M.

leonheartmm
not really, franklin resurrected galactus. in another reality he turned INTO galactus and killed a couple of celestials{you DO know who the celestials are dont u} in another instant he created multiple UNIVERSE"S' without even realizin or breakin a sweat.

leonheartmm
and that was CHILD franklin.{psi lord wasnt as powerful as child franklin}

Mider
well since i cant use other dimensions as canon why should anyone else? last time i checked i think he has help bringing galactus into this reality he wasnt dead only being incubated. Anyway no matter how powerful he is i dont see him destroying whole universes or multiverses

leonheartmm
he can destroy universes but not multiverses YET. n thas why myxptl takes this.

Mider
when has he destroyed a universe, that pocket universe does not count as a whole universe.

Diunic
Mr Mtz turns him into dog's crap.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
when has he destroyed a universe, that pocket universe does not count as a whole universe.

Actually it does cause he was asked whether to destroy 616 or his own created pocket universe. Naturally he'd go for the latter.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
well since i cant use other dimensions as canon why should anyone else? last time i checked i think he has help bringing galactus into this reality he wasnt dead only being incubated. Anyway no matter how powerful he is i dont see him destroying whole universes or multiverses

Someone used the batmite and Mr. Mxyzptlk feat, that cover says it ain't canon as well.

Diunic
Is this supposed to be a serious debate? Please...

Mider
if thats the best feat he has is destroying a universe id say he is on par with Mr M not above him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.