How Old is Green Arrow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i was just think about this the other day, obviously you can't put an exact age on a comic book charactor, but does anyone have an idea how old he is....he's got to beolder than batman, who is anywhere from 35-38 in his comic books, and this got me thinkin if ollie is close to 50, because if he is than damn, thats pretty old for a crime fighter....before you know it he;s gonna be at Denny's at 5am for the breakfast special

The Ion
So yeah, probably pretty damn old. laughing out loud

wuTa
laughing

awesome quote

ScarletSpider
When Ollie came back in Kevin Smith's story Quiver, he was de-aged a bit, so he's not as old as he should be, because he spent some years on ice, and when he was returned to life, HalSpectre regenerated him, and then erased the past few years from his memory and body.

Mindship
Now you got me wondering: Who is the oldest superhero? (For those immortalish ones, consider their apparent age.)

Another way to put the question, perhaps: who is developmentally (not chronologically) the oldest?

Blair Wind
Uncle Sam? centennial from Alpha Flight?

Would Captain America count? technically he is older than almost anyone (who isnt an immortal)

But then theres Wolvie who is like 120 years old and lives up to more than 200.......

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Uncle Sam? centennial from Alpha Flight?

Would Captain America count? technically he is older than almost anyone (who isnt an immortal)

But then theres Wolvie who is like 120 years old and lives up to more than 200.......

Namor's also about 86 years old...a bit older then Cap.

Both Thor and Hercules are like thousands of years of old. But do immortals count?

Mindship
How old does Namor look?
How old does Thor look?
Wonder Woman?
30s? 40s?

King_Mungi
Wolverine was born in late 19th century and Puck was born real early 20th century.

The Master and Vandal Savage are older than pretty much everyone except for the gods and such.

Uncle Sam is as old as America.

I forget how old Centinnel is, have to check

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mindship
How old does Namor look?
How old does Thor look?
Wonder Woman?
30s? 40s?

30's.

thesilverspider
Nick fury is pretty old too.

DarkCrawler
About the same age then Cap. A bit younger then Namor (according to Marvels at least)

King_Mungi
Black Widow is in that area as Cap and co.
-----
Is this oldest heores or can it be villians as well?

Dr.Fate
Zauriel been fighting evil since the dawn of time but I guess immortals don't count but if they did God would be number one. He's been fight evil forever LOL!!!

King_Mungi
Vandal Savage is from around 50,000 BC

The Master is from around 40,000 years ago

ScarletSpider
Ennis' Punisher presents Frank's story as real-time, so he's actually in his mid-50s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.