Vandar and Bindo versus Master Thon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zod360
Can these great jedi masters take out this legendary master. Setting is in the shadowlands of Kashykk.

Darth Traya
We know nothing about Vandar, or Bindo. So, I can't really say.

Fishy
An unknown and an unknown against a prettty much unknown Jedi Master...

I have no idea.

w00t2112
Thon is likely to take it, but like traya and Fishy said, they are all unknown's, heck Vandar may have been as powerful as Vodo, or weaker than Bastila, we cant say for sure.

This is a rather silly thread.

Akechi Misuhide
Unknown vs Unknown & Unknown... gee what a waste of forum space.

zod360
Thon is not an unknown. We know that he was a master of the force and was in the same league as people like Urr and Bass. We know that he originally used a lightsaber and likely mastered it. He also taught Oss Wilum and Nomi Sunrider and came to Arkania drove the dark side of the force into a lake. He was one of the few masters who survived the onslaught of master versus apprentice (he was with Nomi Sunrider and Sylvarr at the time, and it was Oss Wilum and Crado who set out to kill him). To sum it all up, he was one of the greatest and most powerful jedi masters during a martial time.

We learn a lot from Bindo during KOTOR so I am surprised so many people consider him an unknown. He was a padawan during Exar Kun's war and his wife/apprentice was seduced by Exar Kun's teachings and was sent to kill him and as you all know, he survived. He eventually became a master, and his adventures were considered a valuable piece of history that was comparable to the teachings of Vodo-Siosk Bass (he knew of the famous force blocking technique that strips people from the force) by the disciple. Eventually he exiled into the shadowlands of Kasshyk and survived there for 20 years. He later met Revan and then accompanied him on his adventures, ergo he thought in the jedi civil war and survived. It is likely that he helped Revan in the star forge (as Revan would have likely taken all of his jedi companions for help) and survived. His whereabouts after KOTOR are unknown though he may have likely fought in the Nihilus' and Sion's shadow war on the republic, and I believe that he died either in battle or in the jedi meeting on Katarr, though he could have gone back into exile. To sum it all up, he was a jedi master who fought in at least 2 huge sith wars and his exploits were held in extremely high regards by the disciple.

Vandar is the most mysterious, but we can say that he was an extremely wise jedi master and presumably fought in Exar Kun's war. He was a member of the same species as Yoda who are naturally pretty athletic and agile. He was able to survive in the jedi civil war and eventually died at Katarr.

Fishy
That part about Thon is bullshit, we don't have any idea how he compares you just post estimates and guesses.

About jolee as well, what did he do in those warS? Do you have any idea? No you don't. So we know jack shit about him.

zod360
Originally posted by Fishy
That part about Thon is bullshit, we don't have any idea how he compares you just post estimates and guesses.

About jolee as well, what did he do in those warS? Do you have any idea? No you don't. So we know jack shit about him.

Show me some specific mistakes and I will reply to them because I am not aware of the ones you are talking about. Isn't it obvious that Thon was one of the most powerful and wise jedi masters of the time? And everything that I said about Jolee in the wars was valid info that he reveals during KOTOR. If I made any guesses or assumptions, I'm pretty sure I put a likely before it, or something like that.

Fishy
About Thon we still have no idea on his power, how hard was it to contain those things in that lake? How did he do it? and wise doesn't mean powerful. So he once used a lightsaber, that doesn't make him a lightsaber god if anything he would suck with it, because his species don't really allow lightsaber use, and even if he could we wouldn't know how good he was with it. We never really see him fighting anything.In fact he gave up against some pirates because Nomi wouldn't help him.

About Jolee, we have no idea on how powerful he was how good he was, what he did in those wars, where he moved how he moved. All that stuff, we have absolutely no idea so you can't quantify his power.

zod360
Clearly you are extremely narrowminded and only accept things that are in black and white. Just because the omniscient narrator didn't say that he was one of the most powerful, it is fairly obvious and clearly the narrator's wish. All that info that I gave on Bindo shows that he must have been pretty powerful, and just because you are not willing to make any assumptions, it doesn't mean that he is a complete unknown.

zod360
As incredible as Master Thon was, I don't believe that he would be able to take out both of these guys, but it is purely a guess as it is a very hard decision to make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.