Uncle Ben back in Spider-man 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3955

Doc Ock
Yeah I heard this.Probably will be the flash back scene where we see Sandman shoot him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then another scene in the heaven car *yawn*

TheOnes2
This time, the heaven car flys!

steverules
Wow!!!!!

NoFate007
Maybe he's got a scene with Cannoli Boy.

In all seriousness, this is retarded. They shouldn't have even brought him back for the second one, but that was withstandable at least. This is just pushing it, and eating up even more time. What's it going to be this time?

"Uncle Ben, I can't do this."
"Peter you have before, for years, stop your whining. You're worse than May."
"But you died."
"Yeah, so how are you talking to me? What did I tell you about mushrooms?"
"Only if its on a plate or a pizza."
"Right. So what's troubling you this time, did you step on a ladybug?"
"I have this black thing on me, its making me actually use my full potential."
"............."
"It itches."
"............."
"Oh and Mary Jane is mad that I'm going for this blonde now. Yeah, apparently all I talked about in the first two movies, how I loved her, couldn't be with anyone else...yeah I was overreacting. Turns out I just really needed to get laid."
"I'm out of here. *starts the car*"
"No Uncle Ben, no! If you leave without telling me what to do, It'll just take me more time in the movie to figure it out!"

The golden days are upon us comrades.

steverules
Yeah 2 hours of spidey trying to 'work it out.' How much fun will that be, I still go by what I said. Spidey gets costume and is like 'WTF this wasn't in the script..........RAIMI!' camera zooms out and the symbiote costume has taken the form of a ballerina costume on spider-man.

TheOnes2
For many reasons i can see spider-man 3 being a disappointment

1) Sandman

2) Injecting Gwen this late into the franchise

3) Another goblin. I know its following the comics but for the movie it should have been kept to later. Its too soon and the goblins are boring

4) Symbiote spider-man isnt a symbiote at all (or atleast it doesnt seem like it this early on)

5) Mary Jane and Peter

6) Topher as Brock

7) Uncle Ben is back yet again

The list goes on. I hope raimi can manage to fix all this before May 2007

Doc Ock
What bothers me the most,is this supposed revelation that Sandman killed Ben.

God can Raimi make any more dramatically stupid changes while he's at it?? Maybe it will be revealed that Gwen is really Peter's long lost sister eek!

TheOnes2
Sandman killed Ben in the movie?? Anyone else want to join me for a riot over at sony?

NoFate007
If they really do go with the Sandman killed Uncle Ben thing, then we know why: its Raimi's sad and pathetic way to try to make Sandman a cool villain just because its his favorite one.

TheOnes2
SANDMAN SUCKS!!! He's just a robber who got an uninteresting power. WHO CARES!!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock

God can Raimi make any more dramatically stupid changes while he's at it?? Maybe it will be revealed that Gwen is really Peter's long lost sister eek!

Or maybe... MaryjaneisreallyPeterfromthefutureafterhe'sundergo
neasexchange. shock

spencerspider
Originally posted by NoFate007
If they really do go with the Sandman killed Uncle Ben thing, then we know why: its Raimi's sad and pathetic way to try to make Sandman a cool villain just because its his favorite one.

^ Exactly, this is why I believe.

chucktaylor
Originally posted by Doc Ock

I hate this storyline.

miroku
Originally posted by TheOnes2
http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=3955 that is about real as doc and i going to california to dig for gold

chucktaylor
Can I come too?

steverules
Originally posted by TheOnes2
This time, the heaven car flys!

spider-man........and the chamber of secrets.

spencerspider
lol strange

miroku
sure chuck, grab spence on the way too

doctorstrongbad
I'm not going to believe it til I see it. I know Spider-man will be good.

spencerspider
Originally posted by miroku
sure chuck, grab spence on the way too

YAY I love gold! lol. that would be one long trip.

chucktaylor
Alright!

Now we need a shovel, two bags of dirt and....

Xam
damn this is gonna suck if sandman kills ben...it actually will ruin spider man one in a weird way but mehhhhhhh wtv,raimi sucks anyways (exept for SM2)

Knightfall93
Originally posted by NoFate007
Maybe he's got a scene with Cannoli Boy.

In all seriousness, this is retarded. They shouldn't have even brought him back for the second one, but that was withstandable at least. This is just pushing it, and eating up even more time. What's it going to be this time?

"Uncle Ben, I can't do this."
"Peter you have before, for years, stop your whining. You're worse than May."
"But you died."
"Yeah, so how are you talking to me? What did I tell you about mushrooms?"
"Only if its on a plate or a pizza."
"Right. So what's troubling you this time, did you step on a ladybug?"
"I have this black thing on me, its making me actually use my full potential."
"............."
"It itches."
"............."
"Oh and Mary Jane is mad that I'm going for this blonde now. Yeah, apparently all I talked about in the first two movies, how I loved her, couldn't be with anyone else...yeah I was overreacting. Turns out I just really needed to get laid."
"I'm out of here. *starts the car*"
"No Uncle Ben, no! If you leave without telling me what to do, It'll just take me more time in the movie to figure it out!"

The golden days are upon us comrades. ROFLMAO

spencerspider
That would be strange if Sandman kills Ben. But Raimi will want his fav character to do something other than rob banks. So he gets to kill Uncle Ben. laughing

miroku
wait ben died in the fisrt movie.. gonn kill him twice

spencerspider
no I mean the killer turns out to be really Sandman..

Xirius
But didnt the killer die in the first movie?

steverules
Yeah he did, and he was played by a completely differant person who's face we saw for about 5 minutes. Of course we won't be able to tell the differance will we.

I think a drop that far and falling on your back is enough to kill you or at least cripple you. In which case we'll see a crippled sandman trying to get away from spidey.

samishe
This case Spidey broke Sandman's arm in the first movie. big grin

spencerspider
no no not like that an read last page. like he got the wrong guy, that guy really didnt kill Ben. Like Sandman (Flint) set up the crime or shot him.

samishe
If this will be in movie then i come to conclusion that Raimi hasn't read comics. Sandman killed uncle Ben?!erm

Knightfall93
Raimi had 2 great films... but he caved in tothe sweet weed in the end...

G a n n o n
I think things will work out.

spencerspider
yea, either way things will go ok

NoFate007
We hope, at least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.