Terrax vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Orion- Bio http://spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Orion.htm

vs

Terrax- Bio http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Terrax.htm

leonidas
orion without too much difficulty i think.

soleran30
Orion just tosses Terrax around like a cosmic thing then uses his astroforce to take away his power cosmic and makes terrax a tool for large oil companies in the USA using his power to move earth and allow them to dig deeper for oil.

Bam 2 wins one for Orion and one for corporate america!

golem370
Terrax was able to put a hole in Galactus's ship with his axe I think he would be a good fight for Orion he just as tough just as fast and potenially just as strong I think he would have a 5/10 chance of winning

The Ion
Orion would crap all over Terrax.

soleran30
Originally posted by The Ion
Orion would crap all over Terrax.

Oh my friend crap all over him would be just the beggining I am afraidsmile

tdawg14
Terrax would get whipped. The only heralds that could take Orion are the Surfer and Morg.

golem370
Kryptonian & Fallen One who beat his A$$

guy222
orion

Bentley
This is borderline spite, Orion is better in every way that matters.

celeyhyga17
I aint sayin spite since Terrax though a Marvel jobber, is still a herald. In a forum fight, Orion takes a large majority...

Mshinu
Terrax is no joke. Orion does take a large majority but he certainly breaks a sweat fighting him.

Bentley
Or Orion one-shots Terrax like he one-shotted Superman that one time...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Or Orion one-shots Terrax like he one-shotted Superman that one time...

nah.. He's got a weapon.. He'll block it..
Still Orion for a hefty majority.

Nihilist
Hgh end Terrax puts up a half decent fight, other than that Orion tears him apart.

Bentley
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
nah.. He's got a weapon.. He'll block it..
Still Orion for a hefty majority.

Only at his best Terrax lasts somewhat against Orion. He likely gets unarmed and beheaded with his own axe Rulk-style.

Batman-Prime
Terrax should be almost Surfer Level, he should be a high Herlad, he is just degraded to a jobber satus. At his very best Terrax should win 3-4/10.

Harbinger
Orion, 8/10 and possibly more than that.

JakeTheBank
Orion mauls him.

Endless Mike
Orion

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.