naga sadow vs DN luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

furbys are evil
who would win?

tdtd
Tough to say, their force powers are both amazing but Naga Sadow was the DLOTS during the Golden Age, and from the comics it looks like his power stretched way beyond DN Luke. As much as I like Luke I think Sadow takes this.

Gamblor
I'll give it to Sadow.

tdtd
Explain your reasons though

Gamblor
Those nice little bracers that blows things up. Or that huge scary looking Sith sword, surging with power, and the fact that he was the Dark Lord of the Sith back when the sith were pretty damn uber. He's probably the second strongest Sith to ever live.

Fishy
Naga Sadow will likely take him... Reasons are already stated by other people and they are good enough.

Illustrious
Gotta go with Naga Sadow. They had generational influence. Their remnant lore and abilities were used to make later generations completely uber.

Not to mention Naga Sadow was described as immensely powerful and one of the greatest of the Sith.

Xepeyon
I agree. in many cases, The further into the past you go, the more skilled the Jedi/Sith seem to get.

Gamblor
Sith maybe... Jedi? Not so much.

tdtd
Eh yea I like DN Luke in terms of his power but this is the DLOTS after Ragnos, pretty hard to contend with that.

darthsith19
What if Luke used his Emerald Lightning?

tdtd
As these guys have said, it's not proven that it can instakill force users. Besides I wouldn't doubt Naga Sadow had a defense against it.

w00t2112
Its most likely, any incarnation of Luke cannot contend with the Sith before Kun.

Freedon Nadd is more of an unknown, but since his on par or a bit above Kun, i would either bet him tying or losing to Luke.

Gamblor
Yeah, Luke's not quite there yet. He still gots 40 years to go.

tdtd
Watch, when Legacy or LOTF comes out, Luke will be shooting lightning out of his ass and making Ragnos look like a little girl

w00t2112
As we have said, Ragnos has no limit to his power, Luke however does, so no matter, until someone tries to quantify Ragnos's power he will always be on top of Luke Skywalker.

w00t2112
I doubt, that Luke will be able to shoot lightning and blow up a star like Sadow did.

Akechi Misuhide
They he will be able to shoot fire from his eyes and bolts of lightin from arse...

Wesker
Freedan Nadd must have been pretty damn uber in his living years if he can toy with jedi masters and good force users as a damn spirit. He could even heal Exar Kun's body from near death.

Akechi Misuhide
He was able to use a lightside power?

Wesker
No, it was a corruption of healing. It was evil in nature. Hard to describe. You'd have to read DLotS.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by Wesker
No, it was a corruption of healing. It was evil in nature. Hard to describe. You'd have to read DLotS.

Haven't read that issue... but I remember listing to it on audio, of course that was a long time ago.

Wesker
Ah, you should read them again.

tdtd
Naga Sadow is like the Rocky of the Sith.. Of cours Ragnos is Arnold the Terminator.

Gamblor
Except Ragnos was a bad guy when Ahnold was a good guy in the later films.

tdtd
Lol...

w00t2112
More like he was "programmed" The Terminator, is neither good nor evil, it merely depends on its owner, and its actions are based upon the actions of the owner, so if the owner is evil, then the terminator will do evil deeds and vice versa.

tdtd
ahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.