Han's handmaneuvers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesse
In the episode 6, where our brave rebels are performing their shield generator raid, a group of stormtroopers barge in and stop their mission.

One of the officers says: "You rebel scum!".

At this point Leia is about 5 feets away from Han and the stormtroopers have them both in their sights.

What the hell is Han trying to do with his left hand n this scene? confused

He looks like he is trying to pull Leias side-arm with the force! XD Just watch carefully. Then he notices that there is not enough time for that, and surrenders to the troopers.

What else could that have been? Was he stopping Leia from engaging the enemy? She had no weapon ready fo such action in her hands. Was he trying to protect her? Good idea, but it seemed more like he was trying to push her away from himself + the troopers came from their right flank.

JaehSkywalker
i think he was stopping Leia to yeah, engage with the troopers or do something stupid that might kill them all. or, she trying to protect her...

Ganner Rhysode
Odds are Harrison Ford was trying to stay in character and protect Leia, but he didn't notice she had moved away and just went with it.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i think he was stopping Leia to yeah, engage with the troopers or do something stupid that might kill them all. or, she trying to protect her...

*he not she

henniestevens
I think it was nothing more then a spactic reaction...

JaehSkywalker
possibly...

Sesse
The force is strong with him... Who was his father?

JaehSkywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi!! eek!

adscrawler
henni i like ur sig
have a tock on this young padawan
but master?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.