3 on 1. Three heroes take on Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Toxin, Colossus, and The Thing vs Juggy. Can they beat him?

batdude123
Absolutely. They'd definitely be able to defeat him. If they fought well as a team, then they should just blow him out of the water, but if they didn't, then I could see Juggernaut pounding these guys.

Marcus4600
I doubt Mulligan is bad with teamwork, considering he was a cop, and Ben and Piotr have worked together before.

juggernaut66666
nope not a chance colossus was KO'd by juggernaut with one punch thing was KO'D by 3 punches he does this again then he has time for toxin

batdude123
Hey Marcus 4600, what other idiotic things did Knightfall say that Batman could do? roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Toxin, Colossus, and The Thing vs Juggy. Can they beat him?

Current or classic ?

Classic stomps them all into the ground , wheras Current may get beaten

juggernaut66666
current is said to be back at full power in new excalibur

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

In what issue? because I have read most of the series and no where did they make that claim

grey fox

Well then he stomps them into dust, end of story.

golem370
There is nothing they could do to Juggernaut. Look Thor used Lighting strength,God Force he even tried to block the Magic that was giving Juggernaut his powers and he still could stop Juggernaut the only chance he had was teleport him or sent him into a portal. Juggernaut is stronger then Thor tougher then Thor and has more stamina then Thor and this ain't Eric Masterson this is Thor Odinson the original OG.Juggernaut just out powers them out lastes them.

juggernaut66666
it is said on uncanny x-men offical site it is new excalibur 1-4

King_Mungi
it is said on uncanny x-men offical site it is new excalibur 1-4

Where? because unless it was stated in an interview he isn't back to normal. Since they made no comment in the actual book..so far.

Tron
Classic Juggernaut uses Colossus to beat the other two with.

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
In what issue? because I have read most of the series and no where did they make that claim

I think it is comming from a Wiki article on Juggernaut (written by who knows). It claims he's back to classic strenght but as he still lacks the mystical aspects of his old power, I doubt it true (I'll believe it when it is stated or proven in a actual comic or interview).

Since he still doesn't have his mystical armor or force field, I don't think he has his full strength and invulnerabilty back. He doesn't seem to be back in Cyttorak's good graces yet.

If there is a offical web site that states differenlty would someone please post a link to it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29#Powers_.26_Abilities

spetznaz
Originally posted by golem370
There is nothing they could do to Juggernaut. Look Thor used Lighting strength,God Force he even tried to block the Magic that was giving Juggernaut his powers and he still could stop Juggernaut the only chance he had was teleport him or sent him into a portal. Juggernaut is stronger then Thor tougher then Thor and has more stamina then Thor and this ain't Eric Masterson this is Thor Odinson the original OG.Juggernaut just out powers them out lastes them.

This may (or may not) shock you, but I agree with you 100% on this.
Actually 110%.
If Juggernaut is written by someone who knows what Jugz is supposed to be, then there is no way that Colossus, Thing and Toxin could even put a dent on him.

On the other hand I would not be surprised if some crazy writer over at Marvel had Rogue wiping the floor with Juggernaut, or Rhino knocking him out. Sometimes the comic houses (and this applies to both Marvel and DC) need very strong editorial work to ensure that writers do not portray a character in a manner that strays too far from what the character is supposed to be.
For example look at what they did to Gladiator!

spetznaz
Originally posted by TheKahn
I think it is comming from a Wiki article on Juggernaut (written by who knows). It claims he's back to classic strenght but as he still lacks the mystical aspects of his old power, I doubt it true (I'll believe it when it is stated or proven in a actual comic or interview).

Since he still doesn't have his mystical armor or force field, I don't think he has his full strength and invulnerabilty back. He doesn't seem to be back in Cyttorak's good graces yet.

If there is a offical web site that states differenlty would someone please post a link to it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggernaut_%28comics%29#Powers_.26_Abilities

That pic of Supes 'showing Wonderwoman the door' is sick ......absolutely hilarious Khan.
Nice catch.
Kal-el should be sued for criminal assault.

TheKahn
Originally posted by spetznaz
That pic of Supes 'showing Wonderwoman the door' is sick ......absolutely hilarious Khan.
Nice catch.
Kal-el should be sued for criminal assault.

Thank you kindly, sir euro

Personally, I think Superman is responsible for a string of unsolved domestic violence cases through the greater tri-state area. He gets some kind of sick enjoyment out of it, but who's gonna say something to him? He's Superman after all. Kind of like Batman and his "taste" for young wards.

snoopdogg
nope not a chance colossus was KO'd by juggernaut with one punch I can see you are misinformed. I'll clear this up.

Colossus was not knocked out in one hit like some people believe. Try reading the comic. But better yet I'll post the scan of the last page of the fight. I'm not saying Colossus will beat Juggy. I'm just saying he was not knocked out during that fight.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusbarfight6.jpg
(Colossus was concious when Juggy left)

Marcus4600
^ and every X-Men handbook I've read says that Colossus is more than capable of being a threat to Juggernaut in combat.

FG725
juggs wasnt even in his armor and He beat the crap outta Collosus

snoopdogg
Originally posted by FG725
juggs wasnt even in his armor and He beat the crap outta Collosus Colossus was Drunk! He was stumbling then he spilled his drink on Juggy by accident. I'm sure Colossus could have done even better if he wasn't drunk

Juggernauts armor does not make him any tougher. His helmet just blocks telepaths.

Juggernaut should beat these 3 anyways.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ and every X-Men handbook I've read says that Colossus is more than capable of being a threat to Juggernaut in combat. Colossus is more than capable of holding his own with Juggernaut for awhile.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.