Dancing spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I was on you tube watching all these back episodes of spidey, and to my suprise I found this one where........well he dances. So I thought I would share it with you guy's, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry0GGuqGWYQ&search=Spider-man%20

samishe
hysterical

willRules
I have that in a smaller format eek!

steverules
Yeah but mine has music. lol

Evil SeeD
Oh god you guys that is SOOo damn old.....

steverules
I wouldn't say so, I'm only about 15 I'm not sure thats considered old. lol

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Oh god you guys that is SOOo damn old..... I was about to say.Originally posted by steverules
I wouldn't say so, I'm only about 15 I'm not sure thats considered old. lol Legally old is 14

DBZ MAN
What the hell is this song??

steverules
It's by Robyn and is called 'show me love.'

willRules
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Oh god you guys that is SOOo damn old.....

Thats great and your point is what??? wink

steverules
Thats what I want to know.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by willRules
I have that in a smaller format eek!

now this one I have seen before many times,this other one however is new to me.I love it. laughing laughing

FG725
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I was about to say. Legally old is 14 i wasnt aware the law announced this man they should make that the legal drinking and driving age

steverules
If only.

So the one I have posted is new? Cool.

Evil SeeD
Umm no its not new.. Been around for a while.. and the point I was making is that this is OLD news.. go back into other picture threads and its in there along time ago... wink

steverules
Well I think it would have been deleted by now if there was another thread on it.

Drache53
BURN!!! lol Sorry, I've been waiting to say that on these forums for SOOo damn long.. lol

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by FG725
i wasnt aware the law announced this man they should make that the legal drinking and driving age In florida you can drive at 14 and in Canada you can drink at 18.

carnageandvenom
oh nice that was hilarious

steverules
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
In florida you can drive at 14 and in Canada you can drink at 18.

I can drive in Florida, hooray.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by steverules
I can drive in Florida, hooray. Too bad I don't live there....*sigh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.