clayface vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

spidey villain

vs

batman villain

ExtraMision5555
carnige makes an erotic sculpture of spiderman out of clayfaces remains

Mider
no reason to get perverted i dont know who wins there shape shifting powers seem to be on par with each other but doesnt clayface have trouble maintaining forms? but he also has less weaknesses then carnage he has a weakness to sonics i dont think clayface does (im thinking of the clayface from the animated show so i dont know if they have the same powers the comic book version and the cartoon do they?)

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mider
no reason to get perverted i dont know who wins there shape shifting powers seem to be on par with each other but doesnt clayface have trouble maintaining forms? but he also has less weaknesses then carnage he has a weakness to sonics i dont think clayface does (im thinking of the clayface from the animated show so i dont know if they have the same powers the comic book version and the cartoon do they?)

Carnage is very weak to fire but he makes up for it by having very high tolerance to sonics.

Unless I got Venom's weakness and Carnage's weakness confused again...

Marcus4600
^ Carnage can't stand fire. Venom is better with fire, but worse with sonics, and it's vice versa for Carnage. Toxin is expected to have significantly less of a weakness to both.

OMNIKINETIC
CARNAGE WOULD USE CLAY FACE'S "BODY" AS PLAY-DOH

ExtraMision5555
Any left over clay would be used to scuplt Any onther remotely attractive mutants carnige had on his mind such as emma frost, and she-hulk

Mider
no feats for clayface thus i cant decide who wins.

batdude123
Their shape-shifting forms are about equal. Plus, isn't Clayface stronger than Carnage?

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Their shape-shifting forms are about equal. Plus, isn't Clayface stronger than Carnage?

Carnage is at least in the 20 ton area

Don't know how Strong Clayface is...

batdude123
I've seen Clayface smash down entire buildings.

Wolverine2006
carnage

batdude123
Really?????? Hmm. Interesting.

Swanky-Tuna
Which Clayface is it? There was one that could burn things when he or she touched them and one that I think was amalgamed and also had the burning touch thing.

ExtraMision5555
children cry when they see carnige tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.