Juggernaut VS Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOnes2
Who would win in a fight?

King_Mungi
They fought twice and each time Juggernaut won.

Black Adam
Why do you hate the rhino? sad

soleran30
PFFFFFTTTTTTTT Anyone who knows ANYTHING about comics KNOWS that Rhino doesn't get beaten nope not by anyone so Juggs takes a nap in a cement building foundation for like 2 weeks (cuz thats how Rhino will win by using his vast intelligence and tricking the highly intelligent Juggs to fall into a highly elaborate trap of cement foundation.)

The End

TheKahn
Rhino loses. Doesn't matter who he fights. He always loses. It is one of those fundamental axioms like gravity that keeps the universe from fading into the void of space.

batdude123
RHINO WOULD KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF JUGGERNAUT. JUGGERNAUT IS WEAK, JUGGERNAUT IS A PUNK WHO WOULD GET HIS A$$ WOOPED EASILY! laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
RHINO WOULD KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF JUGGERNAUT. JUGGERNAUT IS WEAK, JUGGERNAUT IS A PUNK WHO WOULD GET HIS A$$ WOOPED EASILY! laughing

May I suggest the Official Rhino Disrespect Thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375454.html

I'm serious, Rhino would get beat by a 96 year old retired kindergarten teacher form Boca Raton, Florida with an artificial knee and a lazy eye.

Tha C-Master
And a fake hip.

outarddwarf
^and thats giving him credit

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
May I suggest the Official Rhino Disrespect Thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375454.html

I'm serious, Rhino would get beat by a 96 year old retired kindergarten teacher form Boca Raton, Florida with an artificial knee and a lazy eye.

stick out tongue Happy Dance laughing

batdude123
Dude, a vegetable would kick his ass! One would probably outsmart him or something! laughing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King_Mungi
They fought twice and each time Juggernaut won. I just know of the fight they had in Uncanny #436.

When did the other one happen? It slipped my mind.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I just know of the fight they had in Uncanny #436.

When did the other one happen? It slipped my mind.

First time he dominated him, have to find those scans again. Then the second one you know about was when Jugz and Rhino were in prison together.

I will try to find the issue # when they fought first.

ExtraMision5555
rhino cant handle the pressures of everyday life, living day to day with a suit, with a horn pertrudeing from your forehead, as if to be some indication of perpetual arousal

let alone win a fight, rhino is marvels visual manifestation of sexual frustration

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by King_Mungi
First time he dominated him, have to find those scans again. Then the second one you know about was when Jugz and Rhino were in prison together.

I will try to find the issue # when they fought first.

anal rape?

Black Adam
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp
anal rape?

no thats Electro

damn you Millar.....

Horrificus
Poor Rhino. He is a fav of mine. Too bad he can NEVER win.

The good news is, he exists in the Marvel Universe! This means that eventually a writer will give him some kind of cosmic powers, and he will rule over an alternate universe for a while, or beat up Galactus like everybody else does!

yay marvel...

juggernaut66666
even half powered juggernaut beat rhino by outsmartin him so classic murders him

samishe
Rhino vs Juggs?!eek! Rhino wins easilly. Rhino vs Galactus. Now that is a fight.

juggernaut66666
rhino beats juggernaut??big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
rhino beats juggernaut??big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Just being sarcastic. big grin

Ex11B
Lets put the awesome power of Rhino against the staggering power of Wolvergod AND Batgod roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
I say Rhino would beat the crap out of Galactus.
He'd beat the crap out of Eternity.
And Death would piss his pants at the mention of Rhino's name and he'd run away! laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by samishe
Rhino vs Juggs?!eek! Rhino wins easilly. Rhino vs Galactus. Now that is a fight.

Haha. Mark my words, it will happen some day!

batdude123
Originally posted by Horrificus
Haha. Mark my words, it will happen some day!

Probably................ Good Ole' Marvel!

Rewmac
Originally posted by batdude123
RHINO WOULD KNOCK THE CRAP OUT OF JUGGERNAUT. JUGGERNAUT IS WEAK, JUGGERNAUT IS A PUNK WHO WOULD GET HIS A$$ WOOPED EASILY! laughing Do you know anything about Juggs????? I mean seriously. Rhino is piece of cake for the Classic Juggy, even Current Juggy could beat the s.hit out of him.

samishe
Originally posted by Rewmac
Do you know anything about Juggs????? I mean seriously. Rhino is piece of cake for the Classic Juggy, even Current Juggy could beat the s.hit out of him.

Do you know what sarcasm is?

Rewmac
Yeah it's just having a bad day...Do you what that is big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

samishe
big grin yes

Rewmac
Than it's sattled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.