Whats Going on in your Life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Well, Its March Break where I live and I have school Lacrosse tryouts right after the break, and I also have Real Lacrosse Practises after as well.

What about you people?

Vinny Valentine
Oh, Also Right at the moment I am watching Naruto, and in about an hour I will start up on my story again.

Darth Macabre
Ughh.....Today I went to take the "Red Eye" home for Spring break, so I get there, and the flight was cancelled....I called my mom up, because she works for American Air Lines, and ask her to get me on the American flight that left at 12:40, so I run over to the other terminal, and when I get to the gate I find out the flights over booked so I dont get on that flight either.

So then I wait till 6:01 am flight, through dallas, that I would arrive in Newark at 4:11....Turns out I get booted off of that flight as well, so now I'm sitting in the air port tired as hell...So I go back to my dorm room, and by a 400 dollar ticket for Jet Blue tomorrow morning...Ughh, I hate life right now. I mean, how do you not get on 3 flights?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ughh.....Today I went to take the "Red Eye" home for Spring break, so I get there, and the flight was cancelled....I called my mom up, because she works for American Air Lines, and ask her to get me on the American flight that left at 12:40, so I run over to the other terminal, and when I get to the gate I find out the flights over booked so I dont get on that flight either.

So then I wait till 6:01 am flight, through dallas, that I would arrive in Newark at 4:11....Turns out I get booted off of that flight as well, so now I'm sitting in the air port tired as hell...So I go back to my dorm room, and by a 400 dollar ticket for Jet Blue tomorrow morning...Ughh, I hate life right now. I mean, how do you not get on 3 flights?

Wow man, thats horrible luck. I feel bad for you laughing out loud

Emma718
well i have a party for my friends 17th next friday, i am seeing HIM live on the 22nd of March staying up in brisbane for it for 3 nights in the Stamford Plaza with two friends. Hmm...and going out to Pacific Fair (a shopping center) later today with my bro and mum and getting new shoes while i am there. smile

redcaped
Who's the tree Who's the fruit Who's the soil...We are what we learn and choose. Nobody has the answer and Everybody knows the same! I have learned a lot and I choose to ignore all about this nightmare called life. We are together but we are not together...first, later, last, seems to be the same. We hear rumors but never met the person who made it. All you know comes from hand to hand, never directly.

a1hsauce
my spring break is not till next month erm

Mišt
Put it this way, my life can be summed up in a paragraph.

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
I cant think of anything to write no expression

gamewarrior
My summer vacation will be starting 3 weeks from now.

Mišt
Ive been back at uni for 2 weeks, and in 4 weeks Im on holidays again..blink w00t

Darth Macabre

Mišt
<----Autumn

But no, our terms are short as hell.

Darth Macabre

Mišt
Yeah messed Last year I think they were 8 weeks, but this year its 6 weeks/1st term, 7 weeks/2nd term + 3 weeks exam period. Rinse and repeat for second semester.

Darth Macabre

Mišt
Good pointhmm But its better for a clean start...? srug

Forget_The_Past
no march break here ..... so yeah ... damn you lucky bastards!

-hh-

Mišt
Nope, just found the render and wanted to make a new sig stick out tongue Looks alright, Ive seen it around but havent given a play yet.

ROYALGUARD
i have been focked up in the head for quite some time now. crazy fuct up as in ive been in to the depths of hades fuct up. every time i work its all in vain. its useless. its meaningless. the only thing that keeps me going is my survival instincts. make money splurge temporary happiness rinse and repeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.