Captain Britain vs. Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
I'd hand it to Mongul 6/10. What do you guys think? Battle's on a farm.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
I'd hand it to Mongul 6/10. What do you guys think? Battle's on a farm. Dairy farm or beef farm?

Darth Kal-El
Kent Farm. No, Superman cannot come and help Capt Britain.

snoopdogg
Kent Farm. No, Superman cannot come and help Capt Britain. During the day or at night?

Darth Kal-El
Night time, windy, low 50s.

snoopdogg
Night time, windy, low 50s. Which direction is the wind blowing?

Darth Kal-El
South. Wind's blowing 35 mph.

snoopdogg
South. Wind's blowing 35 mph. Ok then. I'll say Mongul wins 8/10 or more. He is a cosmic bad@ss who can to toe to toe with Superman.

Mider
ummm does Captain Britain get his sword?

Darth Kal-El
no

JOE NUNEZ
mongul 10/10 .

Mider
yeah cause if he had his sword he would own mongul is this a spite thread or something?

TheKahn
Night time, windy, low 50s.

humidity and phase of the moon?

Darth Macabre
What's the barometric pressure?

Mongul 10/10

guy222
mongul

rougeredmage
why dont people have faith in captain britain ? i am going to give him 6 out of 10 people forget that brian is a top scientist as well as a super power in his own right..... i am not a dc fan but as i understand it mongul is more powefulll then superman right... but superman allways wins... why is that the under dog allways win.. perhaps because brute force doesnt allways take it

The Fake Macoy
Captain Britain seems to be at a real disadvantage here... Mongul's going to take this one.

CaptainStoic
Captain Britain gets stomped out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.