My girlfriend was unshaved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Well, we have been going out for awhile now, and finally decided to ''do it'' and I reached into her pants and felt HAIR sick I just couldn't go through with it

A msg to all you guy's, ask your girl if she shaves or not cause you could get an unpleasant suprise sick

Vinny Valentine
Dude..... seriously..... way to much information

Makedde
Hahahahaha, was she uncircumsized as well? laughing

I am unshaved, and I have no intention of shaving, for anyone. I think shaved pussies look gross.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
Hahahahaha, was she uncircumsized as well? laughing

laughing laughing laughing

powerfulone1987
Had a similar experience.

is it comprehensible.....

Makedde
What the **** is wrong with hair? Pubic hair is natural, and if you guys expect girls to shave for you, I expect you shave for them, too?

JaehSkywalker
^ yeah me too...

K.Diddy
What the **** is wrong with hair? Pubic hair is natural, and if you guys expect girls to shave for you, I expect you shave for them, too?

You wont find any pubic hair on me smile

Makedde
So how many of you guys is game enough to shave that hairy bush you've got?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy
You wont find any pubic hair on me smile

Yes, because it only grows when you go through puberty wink Something You K.Diddy, haven't experienced yet.

powerfulone1987
I didn't say whether I liked it or not.

But I shave anyway.

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Macabre
So how many of you guys is game enough to shave that hairy bush you've got?

I do, as long as she does.

Arker
This is a mock thread, right?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Yes, because it only grows when you go through puberty wink Something You K.Diddy, haven't experienced yet.

roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm 21,your 15

Anyway, I find sex a lot more enjoyable if both of the people performing in the act are shaved, It just feels better for the male and the female.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Arker
This is a mock thread, right?

Well that was my intention yeah blink

Vinny Valentine

Anyway, I find sex a lot more enjoyable if both of the people performing in the act are shaved, It just feels better for the male and the female.

I may be 15, but I act alot more mature then you.

Makedde
You are all immature unshaved pussies. laughing

K.Diddy
I may be 15, but I act alot more mature then you.

Good on ya, now be a good little boy and go and tell someone who cares wink

Vinny Valentine
Good on ya, now be a good little boy and go and tell someone who cares wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Makedde
No one gives a flying fecking ****ed up floozy. Hahahaha, try saying that six times. laughing Actually, it's easy.

K.Diddy
No one gives a flying fecking ****ed up floozy. Hahahaha, try saying that six times. laughing Actually, it's easy.

Makedde
Tee hee. laughing

JToTheP
*suicides*

Smallville
Well, we have been going out for awhile now, and finally decided to ''do it'' and I reached into her pants and felt HAIR sick I just couldn't go through with it

A msg to all you guy's, ask your girl if she shaves or not cause you could get an unpleasant suprise sick

This actually happened to me. I was "seeing" this girl, and we were in my car fooling around. I went downstairs, and I almost couldnt get my hand out of the hair. It was scary. I thought to myself... "Get a weed-whacker, or drop her off...."

I dropped her off at home.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Smallville
This actually happened to me. I was "seeing" this girl, and we were in my car fooling around. I went downstairs, and I almost couldnt get my hand out of the hair. It was scary. I thought to myself... "Get a weed-whacker, or drop her off...."

hysterical I only meant this thread as a joke/mock, but I will still bang a chick that doesn't shave but as far as oral is concerned,no ****ing way laughing

Makedde
Originally posted by Smallville

JToTheP
I'd cry...then die... stick out tongue

Smallville
hysterical I only meant this thread as a joke/mock, but I will still bang a chick that doesn't shave but as far as oral is concerned,no ****ing way laughing

no expression

It wasnt funny. She was cute.. but that ruined everything

Makedde
Wouldn't bother me.

K.Diddy
Wouldn't bother me.

It would if you went ''down'' on them yes

Smallville
^ What K.Diddy said

Makedde
Hang on, now I have to check back a page.

JToTheP
My friend told me he's done more with a girl cuz he went down on a girl who wasn't shaved.

I said "Dante, I may not of done that, but at least I wasn't face deep in the jungle like Big Boss." laughing out loud

Smallville
Originally posted by JToTheP
I said "Dante, I may not of done that, but at least I wasn't face deep in the jungle like Big Boss." laughing out loud

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

K.Diddy
My friend told me he's done more with a girl cuz he went down on a girl who wasn't shaved.

hysterical

clapping

Makedde

laughing

bloody bows1
So how many of you guys is game enough to shave that hairy bush you've got? yup

Berii

A msg to all you guy's, ask your girl if she shaves or not cause you could get an unpleasant suprise sick What the f**k? well some people don't shave their legs........

Leo.M
laughing this whole thread is messed up laughing

bloody bows1
Originally posted by Berii
What the f**k? well some people don't shave their legs........ ya like the chick off of without a paddle
do you?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Berii
What the f**k? well some people don't shave their legs........

sick That's just wrong if your female

Makedde
sick That's just wrong if your female

I don't always shave my legs. laughing

BackFire
Hit her.

JaehSkywalker
huh????

Council#13
If the girl's ________ (protecting the modesty of females) is unshaven, isnt it hard to, well, enter so-to-speak without hurting the head of the ding dong?

Myth
No, not at all. Pussy is pussy guys! JESUS! A little hair turn you gay or something?

ILoveMyDaniel
rolling on floor laughing That was great, Vinny, I have to hand it to you.

I shave, but that's beside the point. I say, just like a majority of everyone else in here, that the girl should do whatever she wants to with her own area. And if you don't like it, deal with it, because no one should be broken up with or turned down because of a little bit of hair, which, by the way is NATURAL.

Roulette
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel

I shave, but that's beside the point. I say, just like a majority of everyone else in here, that the girl should do whatever she wants to with her own area. And if you don't like it, deal with it, because no one should be broken up with or turned down because of a little bit of hair, which, by the way is NATURAL.

Well saidclapping

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Roulette
Well saidclapping
*Curtsies* Thank you, deary.

Roulette
Hehe..no problamo^-^

a1hsauce
embarrasment i thought this was a joke thread

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by a1hsauce
embarrasment i thought this was a joke thread
Hahah, really?

a1hsauce
lol yah, theres like 10 threads dedicated to male and female genitalia on this 1st page

ROYALGUARD
hair on genitals are quite useless... i dont see any use of having hair at the genitals...

a1hsauce
errrr Wrong!....hair is a very important and necessary bodily growth...it helps with warmth and protection yes

sweetness
lol yah, theres like 10 threads dedicated to male and female genitalia on this 1st page

i laughed at the word genitalia for some reason and yes i know it was childish embarrasment

a1hsauce
heheh Vagina stick out tongue

sweetness
shush ninja

a1hsauce
oh embarrasment...Penis!

ILoveMyDaniel
Yeah.
errrr Wrong!....hair is a very important and necessary bodily growth...it helps with warmth and protection yes
And also helps prevent infection from getting inside a woman's...well you get the point.

a1hsauce
Yeah.

And also helps prevent infection from getting inside a woman's...well you get the point. shifty no i dont..please go on whistle

ILoveMyDaniel
shifty no i dont..please go on whistle
laughing out loud Turd.

a1hsauce
big grin

ILoveMyDaniel
stick out tongue

soleran30
One very good reason for a girl to keep it cleaned up downtown is that no guy wants to go flossing when he takes care of business

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by soleran30
One very good reason for a girl to keep it cleaned up downtown is that no guy wants to go flossing when he takes care of business
That's not possible really unless he's like...GROPING her hair and basically eating it. Too bad if he does, pick it out and quit whining. Lol. I don't like it CLEAN shaven because then you look like a freaking newborn.

soleran30
That's not possible really unless he's like...GROPING her hair and basically eating it. Too bad if he does, pick it out and quit whining. Lol. I don't like it CLEAN shaven because then you look like a freaking newborn.

lol I think we can all imagine with the action hair tends to fall it wasn't a literal piecesmile Which is why I also said cleaned up short or shaved its all good yes

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by soleran30
lol I think we can all imagine with the action hair tends to fall it wasn't a literal piecesmile Which is why I also said cleaned up short or shaved its all good yes
I'm not sure I caught what you meant by that first sentence. erm

a1hsauce
I reserve my thoughts....shifty

eggmayo
Basically it gets in the way.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by eggmayo
Basically it gets in the way.
Do you think it does if a girl were to shave everything in between but not on top?

La Vierge
What the **** is wrong with hair? Pubic hair is natural, and if you guys expect girls to shave for you, I expect you shave for them, too? rockon

TX!
meh i dont mind a little hair as long as its not a amazon forest

K.Diddy
Do you think it does if a girl were to shave everything in between but not on top?

Thats not bad, I dont mind that smile

Syren

laughing

Oh my, oh dear. Do you realise that it's natural? It's not obligatory to shave that area, in fact a lot of women refuse. It's supposed to be there, there's a scientific, hygienic reason for it. Anyone who tells their partner that they have to shave is being entirely insensitive and utterly ignorant. I personally shave sometimes, other times I don't. If only because it causes irritation and to be perfectly honest I'd rather be comfortable. Please, this is such a stupid conversation roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren

So you have actually had sex then? It's just, you said you'd been going out for a while and decided to 'do it'. That screams virgin to me laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Syren
So you have actually had sex then? It's just, you said you'd been going out for a while and decided to 'do it'. That screams virgin to me laughing out loud

If you read the other threads, you will understand smile

It was a mock of this thread

Syren
I've read that thread and if this was only a mock then I apologise wink

K.Diddy
I've read that thread and if this was only a mock then I apologise wink

I still hate hairy pussies though smile

~Rad~
What the f**k? OMG....... I'm a girl and thankfully, no guy is ever gonna experience that with me....... shifty sick

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ~Rad~
What the f**k? OMG....... I'm a girl and thankfully, no guy is ever gonna experience that with me....... shifty sick

rock

Syren
No guy is ever gonna experience what?

Do you shave it all off, or just the rough edges?

K.Diddy
It gets itchy when it grows back cause I shave my balls.

~Rad~
No guy is ever gonna experience what?

Do you shave it all off, or just the rough edges?

ALL of it!!! No way am i gonna spare one strand.....

K.Diddy

pray pray pray

TX!
thats straight

Syren

Jesus, I can't shave it all off, I look about 9 blink Plus when it grows back it's horribly irritating, I just shave the edges and beneath, keep it neat and tidy, y'know? laughing out loud

TX!
neat and tidy is also straight

~Rad~
Well i shave at least twice a week, so it doesn't even get a chance to irritate me... confused

Syren
Yeah, but that's the problem I have. If I shave just as it's growing back I start to get kinda sore. I have to let it grow some and then take it off laughing out loud

~Rad~
pray pray pray

laughing out loud I'm flattered stick out tongue

K.Diddy
laughing out loud I'm flattered stick out tongue

You should be stick out tongue

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm obviously not the most attractive female in the world then stick out tongue

~Rad~
You should be stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Btw, when you couldn't go through with it, what'd she do? Didn't she get mad or anything? confused

Syren
I probably would have smacked him. But that's just me.

TX!
he was just mocking the thread..i think

Mr. Bacon
yea they made like 3 of them to mock the original "my boyfriend wasnt circumcised" thread

K.Diddy
stick out tongue

Btw, when you couldn't go through with it, what'd she do? Didn't she get mad or anything? confused

laughing out loud It's not a true story,I was making a joke of another thread,although I have had a similar experience''oral wise''

Syren
Orally I'd say it's different, I can say from experience that it's kinda nicer for the 'giver' when the woman's at least a little shaven, but it's not the be all and end all.

Mr. Bacon
hello syren, good to see you gracing us with your presence

Syren
Hi honey, thanks for the warm welcome. How have you been? hug

Mr. Bacon
not too bad, going through lifes daily routines, yourself?

Syren
Been better, just split up with my fella so I'm feeling a little lost. We lived together for a year so it's hard being alone, although we see one another often enough. But you just deal, y'know?

Mr. Bacon
ohh im sorry hug i suppose you have to

Makedde
This thread has gone off topic...

K.Diddy

laughing

Mr. Bacon

it shouldnt have been made in the first place since its only purpose was to mock an older thread that shouldnt have been bumped so it doesnt really matter

Makedde
I know that. smile

Syren
Not really off topic, we're still talking about the issues between men and women. Hey, you don't think we split up because of unshaveness, do you? confused

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by TX!
meh i dont mind a little hair as long as its not a amazon forest
laughing out loud
Thats not bad, I dont mind that smile
smile Okie dokes.

Makedde
I shaved down there once and I vowed never to do it again. It's so itchy!!!

Mr. Bacon
Not really off topic, we're still talking about the issues between men and women. Hey, you don't think we split up because of unshaveness, do you? confused

i would hope not no2

K.Diddy

My ex used to wax and said that doesn't get itchy,it's only when you shave yes

Syren
Waxing *shudders* It's terribly painful, I'd much rather keep the bush laughing out loud

K.Diddy
Waxing *shudders* It's terribly painful, I'd much rather keep the bush laughing out loud

laughing out loud Thats why I asked her why she waxed and didn't just shave

Makedde
My ex used to wax and said that doesn't get itchy,it's only when you shave yes

No way would I ever wax!!!! Ouch!

ILoveMyDaniel
The itching stops when you do it more and more. I shave everyday, though.

Makedde
I don't think I could bear it. I like my fuzz. smile

ILoveMyDaniel
I don't think I could bear it. I like my fuzz. smile
big grin Everyone likes it their own way.
No one should ever shave it just because their significant other asks/tells them to unless they want to and are comfortable with it.

Makedde
big grin Everyone likes it their own way.
No one should ever shave it just because their significant other asks/tells them to unless they want to and are comfortable with it.

I totally agree. stick out tongue

ILoveMyDaniel
I totally agree. stick out tongue
big grin

K.Diddy
I dontcrybaby

AC/DC'S_LVR
with what why you cry? i kill whoever make you cry!!!!!

stunna1773
shaved is good trimmed if kinda ok but when its like a forest time to get the Machete

a1hsauce
confused we still shavin in here...

Syren
I did this morning ninja

K.Diddy
I did this morning ninja

rock

Syren
laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
rock
I love you K. Diddy but at times you can be self-centered. Everything must go your way. No offense though.

a1hsauce
shifty

xyz revolution

A msg to all you guy's, ask your girl if she shaves or not cause you could get an unpleasant suprise sick what? Did you feel a snake?

stunna1773
Originally posted by xyz revolution
what? Did you feel a snake?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

drunk_nazgul
stubble is also an unpleasant surprise. shave only if you can keep up w/ your own hair growth.
laughing out loud

K.Diddy
I love you K. Diddy but at times you can be self-centered. Everything must go your way. No offense though.

smile I love u to Daniels girl

ILoveMyDaniel
smile I love u to Daniels girl
Happy Dance

a1hsauce
me too shifty

ILoveMyDaniel
me too shifty
You too, what?

a1hsauce
ohhh nothing whistle

ILoveMyDaniel
smile

a1hsauce
big grin

stunna1773
who ever doesnt shave i will give u a machete to cut down that forest of urs

K.Diddy
Originally posted by stunna1773
who ever doesnt shave i will give u a machete to cut down that forest of urs

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by stunna1773
who ever doesnt shave i will give u a machete to cut down that forest of urs oh that scares me...think ill go shave right now roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
rolling on floor laughing

~Rad~
Lol, this thread's still up.... laughing out loud

Syren
I cannot believe this thread is still running. In posting, I haven't helped matters, but still confused

Alpha Centauri
Stop all the Bic-aring.

-AC

~Rad~
confused

rickyduck

I was gonna say that. But I didnt. And I wont. Because K. Diddy has gone through puberty. I should know

Syren
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Stop all the Bic-aring.

-AC

Oh god, oh wow... that was good smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>