LOTF Luke vs Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

w00t2112
Since this fight, will be purely speculation, let us assume LOTF Luke is stronger than DN Luke.

Who Wins? Remember this fight is a matter of opinion, and perhaps revive it when LOTF does come out.

Wesker
This is a ridiculous thread; we have no idea on Luke's powers.

Illustrious
You seem to love the threads that no one can answer.

tdtd
Haha I wanna go to LOTF Luke just because he sounds cool. I wonder if LOTF came out yet

Wesker
Damn, tdtd.... you're all about Luke.

If someone said that the new SW novel had Luke shitting out another dimension, you'd probably run out and buy it.

tdtd
Yea I guess I am.. I'm still a Ragnos fan boy but reading these comics makes me like Luke..

Gamblor
Luke should have stuck to X-Wings IMO. The whole uber-jedi thing just isn't as interesting.

tdtd
Hey I was wondering what came first, DE or the Thrawn Trilogies. From reading this it looks as if DE came first but I don't that's accurate.

Wesker
Dark Empire was like 91, 92.... Heir to the Empire was 95.

tdtd
No I'm asking in terms of star wars chronology.. What came first, Luke's turn to the darkside in DE or Thrawn Trilogies...

Also I just finished DE 1 which was badass

Wesker
Thrawn is supposed to be five years after ROTJ, DE six years after.

Wesker
Strike that, Heir is 9 ABY, while DE is six years after ROTJ.

Wesker
SW dating system is messed up. ESB was 3 years after the Battle of Yavin; Return of the Jedi a year after that (4 ABY)

darthsith19
LOTF? Is that the cmoic book series that takes place 100 years after NJO? When does it come out?

w00t2112
Originally posted by Illustrious
You seem to love the threads that no one can answer.

No, like i said this thread is purely a matter of opinion.

Akechi Misuhide
Originally posted by w00t2112
No, like i said this thread is purely a matter of opinion.

How can someone have an opinion on something that does not yet exist?

Wesker
Sure. I think flying cars are the shit.

tdtd
Ok wow you still haven't answered my question. Is the Thrawn Trilogy before or after DE? Because in the Thrawn trilogies he's a huge pussy who can't defeat Joruus while in DE he's a bad mofo who takes out the reborn Emperor..

tdtd
Nevermind, apparently DE takes place 6 months after the end of the Thrawn Trilogy. But then I have to ask myself what happens to Mara Jade in DE? But then it's just a comic.. But then...Damnit

Wesker
I DID answer your question, tdtd. This is an instance where reading comprehension is your friend.

Darth Kal-El
wait a minute.....what is LOTF?

darthsith19
Originally posted by darthsith19
LOTF? Is that the cmoic book series that takes place 100 years after NJO? When does it come out?

Darth Kal-El
i meant what does it stand for....

zod360
Legacy of the force.

tdtd
Originally posted by Wesker
I DID answer your question, tdtd. This is an instance where reading comprehension is your friend.

Except you didn't. THe last of the trilogy is 7 years after ROTJ while the first of DE is 7.5... Thanks for commending me on my reading comprehension thoughsmile

Wesker

Right.

Akechi Misuhide
Geez by LOTF Luke is gonna be well past a hundred years old... that's some healthy living.

tdtd
Originally posted by Wesker

Right.

Glad you understand where I supposedly have a reading comprehension problemsmile

zod360
Why do you say that? He is only like 57 in the original book.

tdtd
I think he's getting LOTF confused with Legacy which is 140 years after Yavin..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.