Zarathos vs. Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
Zarathos is at full power against Spawn 2nd age i think they should be kinda even im not sure though

$p@wn
Hm, sorry, man, who is this Zarathos guy? Sounds familiar, but kill me if I can remember... Is he from DC or Marvel?

Marcus4600
Marvel. He posesses the Ghost Rider.

Mider
he is a guy who scares dr strange and mephesto so at full power who knows how strong is spawn in the second age?

jinzin
Zarathos the guy that made doc strange and the entirety of the midnight sons book ass just by showing up,

the guy who can send your ass into oblivion just by willing it,

the guy who can quake demensional barriers just by getting angry,

the guy who needed to be practically tricked into beating himself because no one else could straight up....

yeah... i'll go with the "mephisto's scared of this guy" demon on this one.

Mider
so thats the comic this guy shows up in midnight sons?

jinzin
he showed up in some classic ghost rider comics.. and then during the seige of darkness he was in pretty much every midnight sons related book...

gr, blaze, blade, morbious, mcp, midnight sons...etc etc.

vpokdekjyafmidp
im goin with spawn, because by second age he was far above herald level. and im pretty sure someone like the silver surfer could beat zarathos.

Mider
i dont think surfer could beat zarathos not even mephesto goes up to zarathos as if he could beat him and mephesto is above surfer and yeah surfer beat mephesto in his own realm wow thats PIS on a cosmic scale.

vpokdekjyafmidp
nah i think surfer is above mephisto

Mider
no he isnt mephesto stalemated galactus in his realm before galactus started eating the place before that surfer and nova had to call on him to get them out. Since his realm is his source of power i guess he had to let them go before galactus let them go thats not anything to be ashamed of i think the same thing happend with aggomotto

vpokdekjyafmidp
well if its in his realm, than thats different since in his realm he has pretty much unlimited power. but spawn could prob do well in his realm cause spawn is ****in crazy

Mider
yeah but surfer beat him in his realm thats why i called it PIS outside his realm i think he still has big time powers im not sure, he can still summon demons and really really mess with you read secret wars 2 to see what he did to the beyonder but he was depowered anyway but still wow that must have been messed up, and he has access to hellfire like in the IG saga, and we cant use third age spawn who is wild crazy powerful we have to use 2nd age spawn.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah, 3rd age could kick anyones ass

Marcus4600
3rd age is less powerful than second. Read the Spawn respect thread. Dark Urizen is the local know it all about Spawn. I think Zarathos would definately scare the crap out of him. In fact, although Ghost Rider is not as physically strong as Spawn, he's definately a match for him.

jinzin
something i think everyone's forgetting is the fact that zarathos has his own penance stare.. he could easily use this against spawn... game over.

Mider
ok so which spawn is the one who basically was unstoppable and beyond skyfather what age was this?

Marcus4600
2nd age is king of hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.