Mario & Luigi vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vpokdekjyafmidp
setting is in the death star.
i say the mario bros. own his ass

kamikz
laughing

vpokdekjyafmidp
they can shoot red and green fire!

samishe
Originally posted by vpokdekjyafmidp

No way!big grin

Kaithen

That's awesome..... eek!

vpokdekjyafmidp
AND DARTH VADER HAS A LIGHTSABER!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilight Janick
Vader wins it.

MadMel
to be realistic, the mario bros have nothing on vader. if he wanted to, he could snap their necks using the force.

Blaxican_Jedi
Actually no. vader's power of the force is no match for Mario's power of the force. He can manipulate balls of fire and energy through the force. He can increase his body weight ten fold, thus making him able to crush enemies by merely jumping on them, last, he can increase his size and strength at will. mario is a formidable foe for the dark lord.

MadMel
he needs certain objects to do that..not the force, mario and luigi arent force sensitive.

samishe
And Mario eats mushrooms in the game, so he wins.roll eyes (sarcastic)

vpokdekjyafmidp
if they have yoshis, darth vader doesnt stand a chance in hell

Blaxican_Jedi
Mario owns the force. He basicly is god. vader is doomed.

MadMel
he is not, the bloke has trouble beating a giant turtle thing...vader could easily crush them with pure force power. your just upping mario too much, he is nowhere nearer a god than a flower is.

Twilight Janick
And if Anakin pre-suit can own Bowser (see the Anakin vs. Bowser thread) then Darth Vader can defeat two people that are eating mushrooms to fire. There are no such mushrooms in the Death Star.

Scorpion_Master
LOL!!!!! vader PWNS the ASS out of the Mario brother's!!!!

MadMel
that is sooo true..

kamikz

stormtrooper501
Mario would own. Remember Mario has extra lives too. How many times would Vader have to kill him. I am a big SW fan, but I've been playing the Mario games since they came out on the NES and I have to side with Mario on this one. What if he gets a super star?!?! No one can beat that, not Bowser, not Vader, not anybody. Mario owns...Luigi would probably die though...I never cared much for him. big grin

Scorpion_Master
LOL LOL and LOL!! Instant kill WTF?!?!? Light saber = Instant kill... Fire balls = Not much damage.. AND where the F*CK do he get the star from?!?! They are on the death star ffs!!

vpokdekjyafmidp
there are four hidden mushrooms, two fireflowers, one fly cap, one metal cap, and one star hidden throughought the room

Ogami Itto
y'know how they're the "Mario" bros, does that mean their full names are:

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario???? or does "Mario" (not Luigi) have an other first name i'm not aware of??

MadMel
if mario got a star (which is unlikely because vader will choke them before they can do anything) the dark lord will hold him with the force until the star runs out...then he'll snap their necks. if he somehow cannot hold mario & luigi when they got a star, vader will dodge them until it runs out....force speed remember?

Scorpion_Master
Hell yeah!!!

2D_MASTER
there are four hidden mushrooms, two fireflowers, one fly cap, one metal cap, and one star hidden throughought the room

BWHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!! THAT FAT BLACK GUY PICTURE IS FAWKING HILARIOUS. So is this thread, but i say vader castrates mario and luigi with his light sabre.

MadMel
yes........DAMN STRAIGHT!!..............rock

Twilight Janick
But the Death Star I is 120 kms in diameter! They could be hidden anywhere in the thousands of levels of the 1st Death Star! If we're talking about the throne room in the Death Star II, then all the elements (4 mushrooms, 2 fireballs and 1 star) would go inside.

MadMel
hmm yeah.. but it doesnt help in the long run

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
y'know how they're the "Mario" bros, does that mean their full names are:

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario???? or does "Mario" (not Luigi) have an other first name i'm not aware of?? yes, mario is their last name

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
But the Death Star I is 120 kms in diameter! They could be hidden anywhere in the thousands of levels of the 1st Death Star! If we're talking about the throne room in the Death Star II, then all the elements (4 mushrooms, 2 fireballs and 1 star) would go inside.

just the room

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by MadMel
if mario got a star (which is unlikely because vader will choke them before they can do anything) the dark lord will hold him with the force until the star runs out...then he'll snap their necks. if he somehow cannot hold mario & luigi when they got a star, vader will dodge them until it runs out....force speed remember?

1. you cannot choke the mario bros. they are italian, and plumbers. and luigi is too damn of a high jumper. cannot be done

2. nobody can be harmed if they have the star. they are basically juggernaut

3. force speed wtf? vader was a slow ass piece of shit cyborg.

Twilight Janick
Slow cyborg without Force-speed. Force-speed is non-canon.

vpokdekjyafmidp
yeah

mario & luigi = faster

MadMel
1. you cannot choke the mario bros. they are italian, and plumbers. and luigi is too damn of a high jumper. cannot be done

2. nobody can be harmed if they have the star. they are basically juggernaut

3. force speed wtf? vader was a slow ass piece of shit cyborg.
1. so what if the're italion..OR if the're plumbers...OR if they can jump, they can still get choked.
2. yeah, but then vader can dodge them, or even chuck the star out the window (theoreticly speaking) with the force.
3. it wont matter if they go looking for the star or not, vader is quick enough to block fireballs and slice people to pieces. it doesnt matter if mario and luigi either attack form a distance or melee, they're stil toasted italians...

DiamondBullets
Mario would jump on him, Vader turns into a coin, and it would all be over.

MadMel
if its with game physics, vader would choke the mario bros before they could jump on him.

vpokdekjyafmidp
you CANT CHOKE ITALIAN PLUMBERS WITH MUSTACHES. it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

and vader cant dodge shit. bowser is faster than him

Scorpion_Master
LOL!! vader is the terror of the whole galaxy and bowser aint shit... yes "king" only... yes wader is pretty fast !

stunna1773
i just got to do this vader finds and uses the star and all the mushrooms and pwns the shit out of them

kamikz
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
LOL LOL and LOL!! Instant kill WTF?!?!? Light saber = Instant kill... Fire balls = Not much damage.. AND where the F*CK do he get the star from?!?! They are on the death star ffs!!

O...M....G....

vpokdekjyafmidp
no vader was not fast at all. vader was very very very very very very very slow. mario brothers are like 10x faster than vader. and no darth vader cannot use the mushrooms or stars

MadMel
you CANT CHOKE ITALIAN PLUMBERS WITH MUSTACHES. it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

and vader cant dodge shit. bowser is faster than him
YES HE BLOODY CAN!!!! IT IS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!! SO STOP MAKING UP CRAP JUST COZ YOU CANT TAKE IT THAT VADER WILL CHOKE THEM AND WIN!!!!. and he is fast...dont make up stuff...mad mad

Twilight Janick
Vader may be slower than Vader, but he gets no benefit from mushrooms.

Kaithen
Okey, i dont have time to read the thread, but guys i just wanna tells u that mario and luigi are dead..

kamikz

samishe
you know people this thread gone too far.

kamikz
Agreed, there is nothing to discuss here

vpokdekjyafmidp
and he is fast...dont make up stuff...mad mad

wtf. vader after his suit? im probably faster than him
**** that im definitaly faster than him

MadMel

kamikz
vaders got 2 instant kills, neck snapping and saber slashing. he is fast enough to move his sabers on two directions....mario's and luigi's, and hes also fast enough to focus his power of choke the m.bothers and instantly kill them, or chuck them into the pit thing and kill them that way. vader will pwn them... Enough said.

.....Mel, it was a joke. I thought that was obvious. I was acting noobish and fanboyish, look at the spelling. And what the hell, Mario has no instant kill, that was just bull. Vader will pwn these into infinity.

MadMel
im glad u agree. vpok here.....its worrying....argue..laughing out loud

vpokdekjyafmidp
M & L kick ass im sorry

DarkC
Why is this even a debate?

Mario could ass-rape Vader himself.

vpokdekjyafmidp
i know right

Kaithen

MadMel
u people.......eer

Otus
This is just hilarious!! laughing Well, Vader would just choce them...

Mario can shoot fireballs?? WTF?!?

MadMel
he can, but it wont help..vader chokes=mario bros. dead

kamikz
Why are you posting on this thread? There is nothing to discuss.

Otus
You just posted yourself wink
And we are discussing, so I guess that there is something to discuss about...

MadMel
vader pwns, let tha thread die (r.i.p.)

vpokdekjyafmidp
mario himself could just stomp that slow ass muther****er out. and turn him into a coin. if either have yoshi, yoshi just eats him and turns him into an egg. which the bros eat for breakfast. ohhh

IcePunk
Die thread, die!! devil

Otus
mario himself could just stomp that slow ass muther****er out. and turn him into a coin. if either have yoshi, yoshi just eats him and turns him into an egg. which the bros eat for breakfast. ohhh
Mario can only stomp some stupid mushrooms...
And even mushrooms will beat him if he is not able to jump on them, so just let it be, Darth Vader will win this ridiculous fight...

Scorpion_Master
This is ridiculous vader Pwns instantly!! And When did everything become coin when Mario jumps on it?

Otus
Good question indeed...

vpokdekjyafmidp
This is ridiculous vader Pwns instantly!! And When did everything become coin when Mario jumps on it?

since forever. and mario has been able to shoot fireballs since forever

Scorpion_Master
ehh i wonder what game you've been playing? Mario doesn't turn things to coins when it get jumped on... GET THE FACT!!

kamikz
He's just playing around with ya.

Otus
Yeah... But can someone tell me: In which Mario-game he is able to shoot some ****ing fireballs??? Not in the first one, for sure... Or then I had broken controller or something blink

Scorpion_Master
Yeah he can shoot fireballs didn't you know that??

Otus

Scorpion_Master
Yes when you pick the flower you become red and looks like this
http://www.nesfiles.com/NES/Super_Mario_Bros/smbfireballs.gif

Otus

Hack Benjamin
Obviously on the death star there is nothing that could empower luigi/mario, but as we've seen in games lately, mario and luigi are very atheletic and aero-dynamic, they can do spins, backflips, summersaults, and not even break a sweat! However, this alone would not save them from Darth Vader, they'd only aggarvate him with thier constant meddeling and outrageous sound effects, Vader would remember an emotion he had not fealt in a long-time, being tottaly void of emotion sense he became a machine-man.

Anger..

vpokdekjyafmidp
ehh i wonder what game you've been playing? Mario doesn't turn things to coins when it get jumped on... GET THE FACT!!

Super Mario 64

Scorpion_Master
Yeah but who gives the shit!?!

Otus
Well, I dont give shit for sure!! And no-one should...
Originally posted by Hack Benjamin
Mario and luigi are very atheletic and aero-dynamic, they can do spins, backflips, summersaults, and not even break a sweat!

Anger..
OK... To me they look like two fat plumbers! And sweat, tell me one game from the same year, where sweat is visible... I doubt that there is game like that even nowadays.

MadMel
look VADER WINS!!!! its not so hard to get that in your head, ok..neck snapping=dead bros.

Creshosk
Some people just don't understand what a joke thread is. Ah well. . .

vpokdekjyafmidp
^^^^^^ they really cant even be compared. its pretty much 2 different dimensions.

kamikz
Originally posted by Creshosk
Some people just don't understand what a joke thread is. Ah well. . .

Exactly

ESB - 1138
Vader force chokes Luigi and slices Mario in two with his lightsaber while doing the Chicken Dance

vpokdekjyafmidp
shut the hell up, no he doesnt he cant

ESB - 1138
Plumbers vs. the Dark Lord of the Sith. Need I saw more?

Thunder Fox
lol

vpokdekjyafmidp
they werent just plumbers, and vader sucked. he was slower than luke "american past-time" skywalker

Kaithen
Ok Vpok, I'm beginning to get the feeling you're actually serious.....

Red Superfly
Vader would just stand there as Luigi and Mario tried to pummel him.

Then he'd force-crush their heads in and toss their bodies into a trash compactor.

Mario and Luigi do rule, but saying that Vader won't do anything less than stick a lightsaber up their asses is just craziness.

ESB - 1138
vpok must be a Mario fanboy. Vader destroyed a medical room by getting pissed. Two fat guys that fight turtles can't handle the dark Lord of the Sith. And Vader isn't slow so you need to watch the movies again.

Scorpion_Master
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
vpok must be a Mario fanboy. Vader destroyed a medical room by getting pissed. Two fat guys that fight turtles can't handle the dark Lord of the Sith. And Vader isn't slow so you need to watch the movies again. Fuc*ng damn right!!!

MadMel
Fuc*ng damn right!!!
u took tha words outta my mouth...

Scorpion_Master
hehe lol

Blue nocturne
If mario has the star rod vader is screwed.

Scorpion_Master
yeah maybe...

Blue nocturne
yeah maybe...

No he's screwed.

Scorpion_Master
maybe..

Blue nocturne
maybe..

He's screwed laughing

Scorpion_Master
no starwars he owns him

Blue nocturne
no starwars he owns him

RIGHHHHTTT LOL
With the star rod he could just wish vader away LOL laughing

Scorpion_Master
Do not underestimate the force, he is choked before he even gets hes hands on the rod... then he wish he never met him in the first place laughing

BTW vader wins! Happy Dance laughing

Blue nocturne
Do not underestimate the force, he is choked before he even gets hes hands on the rod... then he wish he never met him in the first place laughing

BTW vader wins! Happy Dance laughing

The wielder is invincible with the rod roll eyes (sarcastic)

kamikz
He could grip him, lift him in the air and slap that rod out of his hands with the force.

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by kamikz
He could grip him, lift him in the air and slap that rod out of his hands with the force.

What part of invincible don't you get?

kamikz
So invincibility also makes everything about him invincible or makes him uber strong? If a guy is invincible, does that mean someone can't rip his shirt apart?
If holding a rod in his hand is what makes Mario invincible then making him drop it would turn it off. Just because Mario could take unlimited damage with that doesen't mean the rod won't be touched by anything either. And also, it doesen't say that because Mario is invincible he can't be moved from the floor, he could be slapped around as a ragdoll as far as I know.

Blue nocturne
So invincibility also makes everything about him invincible or makes him uber strong? If a guy is invincible, does that mean someone can't rip his shirt apart?
If holding a rod in his hand is what makes Mario invincible then making him drop it would turn it off. Just because Mario could take unlimited damage with that doesen't mean the rod won't be touched by anything either. And also, it doesen't say that because Mario is invincible he can't be moved from the floor, he could be slapped around as a ragdoll as far as I know.

http://www.dictionary.net/invincible

kamikz
You're not getting the point. blink

And by the way, invincibility has not been shown to work against force powers, only against the normal means Mario faces such as fire balls, walking mushrooms etc.

The rod will be slapped out of Mario's hand, he is not stronger in his arms than Vader is with the force.

Superman was invincible, yet he showed almost no defence against magical powers and he could be pushed and thrown away when the force was too great.

And who gave Mario the authority for items, can Vader get all the power of the valley of the jedi, the greatest Kaiburr crystal in the galaxy or even the death star?

Blue nocturne

Neither are you the force won't work on him because he's invincible with the star rod.

Blue nocturne
So invincibility also makes everything about him invincible or makes him uber strong? If a guy is invincible, does that mean someone can't

A magically invincible aura surrounds him when he has the rod as long as he has it he's invincible.

kamikz
Read above, I edited, don't wanna post the same thing. ^^

Blue nocturne

And by the way, invincibility has not been shown to work against force powers, only against the normal means Mario faces such as fire balls, walking mushrooms etc.

The star rod makes the user invincible only seven stars themselves can un wish the invincible aura and it's only for a short time the aura will return after a while I'm not talking about stars by the way I'm talking about the star rod it has the power to grant any wish.

The rod will be slapped out of Mario's hand, he is not stronger in his arms than Vader is with the force.

With the star rod mario is safe from any outside influence including the force.

Superman was invincible, yet he showed almost no defence against magical powers and he could be pushed and thrown away when the force was too great.

Superman isn't invincible he's invulnerable big difference

Blue nocturne

And who gave Mario the authority for items, can Vader get all the power of the valley of the jedi, the greatest Kaiburr crystal in the galaxy or even the death star?

Wouldn't help him

Star rod> Star wars

kamikz
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
The star rod makes the user invincible only seven stars themselves can un wish the invincible aura and it's only for a short time the aura will return after a while I'm not talking about stars by the way I'm talking about the star rod it has the power to grant any wish.

With the star rod mario is safe from any outside influence including the force.

Superman isn't invincible he's invulnerable big difference

Can you give me the exact fact? And if the aura will disappear for a while i highly doubt Mario will survive, I even hardly belive Mario could take down Vader even if he was invincible for a longer time.

Where is the exact fact that the star rod itself is trapped to Mario's hand? And how do you know the force won't go through this "aura", as Obi-Wan describes it it is an energy field surrounding everything. The force users, by choking people, manipulate that energy or their midichlorians around there body/throat to affect them, so it might as well work.

And since when did Mario get the star rod in this fight?

Blue nocturne
Can you give me the exact fact? And if the aura will disappear for a while i highly doubt Mario will survive, I even hardly belive Mario could take down Vader even if he was invincible for a longer time.

I said the aura will only disappear if the seven stars come in and some other stupid paper mario plot device

Where is the exact fact that the star rod itself is trapped to Mario's hand? And how do you know the force won't go through this "aura", as Obi-Wan describes it it is an energy field surrounding everything. The force users, by choking people, manipulate that energy or their midichlorians around there body/throat to affect them, so it might as well work.

Because the aura is produced by the star rod so how can it not surround it? The star rod can grant anything.

And since when did Mario get the star rod in this fight?

He didn't just making a point though if he did vader and star wars are screwed.

Scorpion_Master
Yeah the fricking rod isn't in this fight so vader Pwns any way

Blue nocturne

So he does.

MadMel
agreed, agre-wait why the hell is this still open?? eer

Scorpion_Master
Agree!

kamikz
I said the aura will only disappear if the seven stars come in and some other stupid paper mario plot device

Because the aura is produced by the star rod so how can it not surround it? The star rod can grant anything.

He didn't just making a point though if he did vader and star wars are screwed.

Where in this game do you get that rod, cause if you get it, can you ignore all threats from the rest of the game?
And where is the proof that the rod can resist everything Star Wars/ Darth Vader can put against it, and how do you know these, "seven stars" doesen't wish it away?

Scarecrow756
Darth Vader wins hands down.

Blue nocturne
Where in this game do you get that rod, cause if you get it, can you ignore all threats from the rest of the game?

You get the star rod in the ending bowser has it through the whole game
And because of that mario couldn't beat him as matter of fact nothing could stop him.

And where is the proof that the rod can resist everything Star Wars/ Darth Vader can put against it, and how do you know these, "seven stars" doesen't wish it away?

Because he's invincible when uses it period.

how do you know these, "seven stars" doesen't wish it away?

Because it comes back after a few turns also it took the seven stars and princess peach to wish just to eliminate the aura for a while.

Blaxican_Hydra
he is not, the bloke has trouble beating a giant turtle thing...vader could easily crush them with pure force power. your just upping mario too much, he is nowhere nearer a god than a flower is.

Mario. is approximately 34798.56 times more powerful than Marka Ragnos. This PROVES that he is a force god.

kamikz
And what has the rod shown to block, well most things from the Super Mario world is walking animals who are unarmed.....
And what exact power did these seven stars have over the rod? Did they create it thus they are able to disable it (although they needed Peach to apparently) or did they just peforme magic?

And since the force is an aura surrounding everything, Vader should be able too move things beyond the rod's aura. It may prevent physical attacks but when someone is actually manipulating the air "around" the rod and pulling it away from Mario, shoulden't that be an option. It could be like an undestroyable shield, like the ships have around them in Star Wars (although they are not undestroyable). They prevent incoming damage, but Vader is more than capable of destroying everything inside it....

kamikz
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Mario. is approximately 34798.56 times more powerful than Marka Ragnos. This PROVES that he is a force god.

I changed my mind, Mario pwns even without the rod........ laughing

Otus
And what has the rod shown to block, well most things from the Super Mario world is walking animals who are unarmed.....
And what exact power did these seven stars have over the rod? Did they create it thus they are able to disable it (although they needed Peach to apparently) or did they just peforme magic?

And since the force is an aura surrounding everything, Vader should be able too move things beyond the rod's aura. It may prevent physical attacks but when someone is actually manipulating the air "around" the rod and pulling it away from Mario, shoulden't that be an option. It could be like an undestroyable shield, like the ships have around them in Star Wars (although they are not undestroyable). They prevent incoming damage, but Vader is more than capable of destroying everything inside it....
OMFG!! This is getting way too serious... Let it be, Darth Vader wins!!

kamikz
haha yes, I never thought I'd actually debate on this thread. But since the rod came into discussion I am still trying to see if Vader can beat him. But really, this thread should have died long ago....

Blue nocturne
haha yes, I never thought I'd actually debate on this thread. But since the rod came into discussion I am still trying to see if Vader can beat him. But really, this thread should have died long ago....

The rod makes the weilder "invincible" so if mario has it he wins PERIOD.

kamikz
You are not answering to my questions, which means you can't give me a decent answere except "invinsibility pwns". At least try to get my point.....

Blue nocturne

The Rod is from paper mario it has the power to grant whatever the wielder desires it's blocked magic spells,physical attacks, attacks from spirits etc... you name it

They created the rod with there magic, it appears stars can grant some wishes peaches wish along with there power allows the rod's aura to disappear for a while.

And since the force is an aura surrounding everything, Vader should be able too move things beyond the rod's aura. It may prevent physical attacks but when someone is actually manipulating the air "around" the rod and pulling it away from Mario, shoulden't that be an option.

The aura surrounds the rod also so the "FORCE" can't pull it from his hand.

It could be like an undestroyable shield, like the ships have around them in Star Wars (although they are not undestroyable). They prevent incoming damage, but Vader is more than capable of destroying everything inside it....

Nothing can penetrate the aura not even vaders will.

kamikz
The Rod is from paper mario it has the power to grant whatever the wielder desires it's blocked magic spells,physical attacks, attacks from spirits etc... you name it

They created the rod with there magic, it appears stars can grant some wishes peaches wish along with there power allows the rod's aura to disappear for a while.

The aura surrounds the rod also so the "FORCE" can't pull it from his hand.

Nothing can penetrate the aura not even vaders will.

Thanks, that made it clearer, but I still want proof that not the force, who should be around everything can not effect it? I think the rods aura could be similar to the ships, Mario can still move with it in his hand can he not? And if he has cloths they don't fly out of the thing, they stay where they are. So if the force already exists inside the aura it should be able to affect Mario or the rod from inside.

But this is next to impossible to decide since they are from completly different games/universes. We both disagree and it is nearly impossible to tell, shall we just call this an undecided battle. (The fact that Mario has the Rod).

Blue nocturne
Thanks, that made it clearer, but I still want proof that not the force, who should be around everything can not effect it? I think the rods aura could be similar to the ships, Mario can still move with it in his hand can he not? And if he has cloths they don't fly out of the thing, they stay where they are. So if the force already exists inside the aura it should be able to affect Mario or the rod from inside.

Mario didn't use the star rod it was bowswer and yes he could move with the aura.

But this is next to impossible to decide since they are from completly different games/universes. We both disagree and it is nearly impossible to tell, shall we just call this an undecided battle. (The fact that Mario has the Rod).

Well I don't see what's stopping mario from wishing vader can't use the force and the aura is "INVINCIBLE" It can not be influenced by outside forces what so ever only the creators can unwish it.

kamikz
Mario didn't use the star rod it was bowswer and yes he could move with the aura.

Well I don't see what's stopping mario from wishing vader can't use the force and the aura is "INVINCIBLE" It can not be influenced by outside forces what so ever only the creators can unwish it.

If he could move was certenly not my point, I knew that all along. Read again.

So if Mario never used it, how do we know it effects him after the seven stars took away the aura of it. And why didn't Bowser wish Mario dead, he had all the time in the world apparently. And I doubt he can wish something when he is getting his throat crushed...

And again, you can't be clear if the rod defendes from the "force" as I said, only normal magical attacks that strikes from the outside and physical attacks has been shown to be prevented.

Blue nocturne
So if Mario never used it, how do we know it effects him after the seven stars took away the aura of it.

The seven stars take the aura away during battle so mario can hit bowser after like 1 turn it returns and they have to cast the spell again.

And why didn't Bowser wish Mario dead, he had all the time in the world apparently. And I doubt he can wish something when he is getting his throat crushed...

Bowser is an idiot and you don't have to verbally wish.

And again, you can't be clear if the rod defendes from the "force" as I said, only normal magical attacks that strikes from the outside and physical attacks has been shown to be prevented.

It defends against anything what else do I have to show?

kamikz
The seven stars take the aura away during battle so mario can hit bowser after like 1 turn it returns and they have to cast the spell again.

Bowser is an idiot and you don't have to verbally wish.

It defends against anything what else do I have to show?

The ground when the aura is put on does not vaporise, does it? No, I don't think so. The cloaths Bowser's wearing (braclets, etc) does not vaporise when the aura is put on does it, no. That means that the force,, who exist in everything and beyond that, in every person, must still exist even when the aura is put on, which means Vader can effect him through the aura. It is not an incoming attack, there is really no defence for it except another force user who can use the midichlorians around them to dispell the magic sort of like that.

So what makes you think Mario would use the wish right here, he is not selfish is he? And he might as well die first.

Gotta go to sleep now, cya.

vpokdekjyafmidp
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra

i love you man. look the truth is that mario MAY die. Which probably wont happen. WHile luigi jumps on his head, and quickly ends the fight by turning him into a coin. And if they have the star rod, or a star vader is totally ****ed. If they have a yoshi, vader is totally ****ed.

Also note that mario or luigi have never been killed/badly injured.
Vader got his ass kicked by obi wan, and died in an explosion of the death star. Mario and luigi have survived explosions before.

also also note: why the **** is anyone standing up for darth vader. that just shows how serious people are in this world laughing

Blue nocturne
The ground when the aura is put on does not vaporise, does it? No, I don't think so. B]

Why would it the aura protects it doesn't destroy?

That means that the force,, who exist in everything and beyond that, in every person, must still exist even when the aura is put on, which means Vader can effect him through the aura.

Your logic is flawed the force is in everything but manipulation of it depends on the will of the user vaders "WILL" cannot effect the aura because it cannot be maipulated.

So what makes you think Mario would use the wish right here, he is not selfish is he? And he might as well die first.

If he wanted to mario could erase vader with the rod, unless vadar can effect the force to the point where he can grant wishes he can't un wish the aura because that's the only way to stop it.

kamikz
Why would it the aura protects it doesn't destroy?

Your logic is flawed the force is in everything but manipulation of it depends on the will of the user vaders "WILL" cannot effect the aura because it cannot be maipulated.

If he wanted to mario could erase vader with the rod, unless vadar can effect the force to the point where he can grant wishes he can't un wish the aura because that's the only way to stop it.

You seem to miss the point. I was never arguing that the aura "should" destroy the ground, I was pointing out that things can survive in it if it is there before. So the force still exists inside the aura. Vader could manipulate the force/midichlorians as good in there as he could through the aura/shields of a ship that stoops incoming damage...

Blue nocturne
You seem to miss the point. I was never arguing that the aura "should" destroy the ground, I was pointing out that things can survive in it if it is there before. So the force still exists inside the aura. Vader could manipulate the force/midichlorians as good in there as he could through the aura/shields of a ship that stoops incoming damage...

The aura doesn't destroy period so the ground would survive it protects you don't seem to get thatt vader cannot manipulate within the aura his will can't penetrate it.

kamikz
The thing is that he woulden't need to penetrate it since he can use the force inside it. Grip isen't like a fire bolt which moves straight against a target, it just strikes, like from within. How else could he grip a person who was miles and miles away, in a star ship that is also surrounded by a shield. Did he need to penetrate that shield?
And he doesen't need to attack the shield, I said he would slap the rod from his hands...

Blue nocturne
I keep telling you the aura makes the weilder invincible though so why would the force work on him?

Blue nocturne
Unless vader can alter reality then you have a point

Scorpion_Master
WTF?!? he dont have the Rod in this fight!! Give it up!!

Blue nocturne
WTF?!? he dont have the Rod in this fight!! Give it up!!

I know that me and K are just debating what if he did

Scorpion_Master
.... NO!! not what if, just stay on topic

Blue nocturne
.... NO!! not what if, just stay on topic

No I mean were having a off topic discussion.

Scorpion_Master
yeah i see that...

kamikz
I keep telling you the aura makes the weilder invincible though so why would the force work on him?

Ok I've never seen Mario/Bowser with the rod, the impression you gave me was that it was an aura that protected Mario, not that he himself acutally became invincible. So that's why I think/thought that Vader could kill him inside it because of the force.

Blue nocturne
Ok I've never seen Mario/Bowser with the rod, the impression you gave me was that it was an aura that protected Mario, not that he himself acutally became invincible. So that's why I think/thought that Vader could kill him inside it because of the force.

It never specifyed but the rod can make people invulnerable like tubba blubba without the aura.

kamikz
Tubba who???

Anyway, since it is never specified and they are in completly different galaxies, we don't know if Vader could do it with the force or if a lightsaber could penetrate the aura, who knows, I myself think it's too hard to judge...

Blue nocturne
Tubba who???

Anyway, since it is never specified and they are in completly different galaxies, we don't know if Vader could do it with the force or if a lightsaber could penetrate the aura, who knows, I myself think it's too hard to judge...

Bit answer my question can vader manipulate reality with force?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>