Ultimate X-men or Uncanny X-men or X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emerica67
im new to the comics so i was wondering witch one of these three is the best(Ultimate X-men, Uncanny X-men, or X-men), X-men looks to the best but i have heard Ultimate is really good, or if any others are better such as astonishing or new, so which one should i choose?

Paola
Ultimate big grin

KENobi™
Ultimate X-Men is pretty fecking awesome, but they changed some of the characters backgrounds which pissed me off at first, but they work.

If you can, read every series of X-Men you can find, they are all pretty damn nice.

If you read Ultimate X-Men, I suggest the other Ultimate comics as well: Spider-Man, Avengers, etc.

wannabe
^
Strange that there were so many fans, who were pissed by the changes in history and background the Ultimate series made, especially since the Ultimate universe was supposed to be something different from 616 in the first place and not just a younger clone of it.

But back to the topic...All of the mentioned series are pretty good. Those who are even outstanding from time to time are Ultimate X-Men and certainly Astonishing X-Men.

mike059jig
you have to read the Ultimates..a must..but go to uncannyxmen.net. I just started reading comics a 2 months ago and learned so much from the site..to pick on on all the x-men ultimate, uncanny, and x-men...and read the summary of any issue till now..and read all the character bio at the website. Astonishin x-men is a Plus..

willRules
Ultimate X-men is brilliant so is Astonishing X-men. I recommend these two.

Emerica67
thanks for the help, but i also got one more question, if i subscribe to say x-men which is in the whole fight against apocalypse right now, would i also get the mini serious deadly genesis or is that something you have to buy seperatly

mike059jig
seperately

pr1983
Originally posted by Emerica67
im new to the comics so i was wondering witch one of these three is the best(Ultimate X-men, Uncanny X-men, or X-men), X-men looks to the best but i have heard Ultimate is really good, or if any others are better such as astonishing or new, so which one should i choose?

No astonishing? shame on you... stick out tongue

astonishing is the best imo... ultimate after that... not half bad...

mYsTiquE_DuDe
In my town there're no X-men comics.People ,please send me some of urs big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.