Slave I(With Boba and Jango) Vs Tie Fighter(With Darth Vader)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
In Space!

stormtrooper501
I think Boba and Jango Fett would win. I mean, I'm a big fan of Darth Vadar, but in a space battle, I think the Fett's would own him...plus, the Slave I is a kick as ship and Boba Fett is awesome.

Gamblor
Vader's a better pilot, but the Slave 1 is a better ship.

Master Saesee
Very tough i would say that Vader wins but he takes some heavy damage from Slave 1 but Boba and Jango escape

vpokdekjyafmidp
boba and jango kick his ass

darthsith19
This is a hard one, Vader's a better pilot but Boba and Jango are far from bad pilots and they have the better ship. And if it's in empty space Dlave 1 can't use it's Sosmic Charges, so I give this to Vader.

Gamblor
Maybe Vader can force choke Jango?

or would he need a live feed?

Captain REX
WTF?

Vader would fly in and completely destroy the Slave I with his uber-piloting skills. He's the greatest pilot in the galaxy at the time, no way would Jango out shoot him.

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
WTF?

Vader would fly in and completely destroy the Slave I with his uber-piloting skills. He's the greatest pilot in the galaxy at the time, no way would Jango out shoot him.

Guy LeDouche
Originally posted by Captain REX
WTF?

Arker
Abosolutely...

DarthBanevv
Vader would win. "Best starpilot in the galaxy" If han hadn't shown up Vader would've wtf pwn3d Luke and the Rebel Alliance would have been destroyed at Yavin 4. Jango and Boba are both great pilot's and have a better ship but they're not #1 or #2, heck I doubt that they're on a top 5 pilots list. Obi-wan evaded them where they had the advantage and he isn't a great pilot, I would say that they're better than him, actually.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea thats true, If Obi-Wan could outmaneuver Jango, then Anakin (Vader) would fly circles around the Slave one. Obi-Wan isnt close to the pilot that Anakin is. In LOE he attacked the GG's Invisible hand by himself, in a little Jedi star fighter. I think he could handel the Slave 1. Plus Tie fighters are more maneuverable then the Slave 1.

Vader pWns

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Yea thats true, If Obi-Wan could outmaneuver Jango, then Anakin (Vader) would fly circles around the Slave one. Obi-Wan isnt close to the pilot that Anakin is. In LOE he attacked the GG's Invisible hand by himself, in a little Jedi star fighter. I think he could handel the Slave 1. Plus Tie fighters are more maneuverable then the Slave 1.

Vader pWns My point exactly ((the Anomaly))

Guy LeDouche
Vader destroys them.

Darth243
the fight would last about 4.789 seconds, and end with slave one being blown to pieces and little clone chunks floating about in space.

Vader is 10 ft. tall, breathes fire, eats nails, and could take a shotgun blast standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.