The shiny, silky, well managed hair group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justjakk
i have not made a thread in such a long time and was reading the thread A1 started.......thought it would be a good idea to start a group of people who have very well managed hair....i cut mine too much so i could be the janitor who wishes he had good hair, but yanno........people could join the club and talk about their hair...."hides"

justjakk
Originally posted by justjakk
i have not made a thread in such a long time and was reading the thread A1 started.......thought it would be a good idea to start a group of people who have very well managed hair....i cut mine too much so i could be the janitor who wishes he had good hair, but yanno........people could join the club and talk about their hair...."hides" ok what if it was people with bad unmanageable hair

Lord Paradise
*cuts hair*
*washes hair*
*grows new hair*
*cuts it*

justjakk
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
*cuts hair*
*washes hair*
*grows new hair*
*cuts it* -nods- how long does that take?

Lord Paradise
Few minutes if you're experienced enough.

*lathers*
*rinses*
*repeats*

lil bitchiness
I have a nice hair - im all well managed and high maintenance, not only my hair. diva

Lana
My hair is all pretty because I don't wreck it by using too much styling stuff or blowdrying it or anything queen no split ends or nasty dried out hair for me!

justjakk
that all sounds nice......off shoot of the topic...."if you could change your hair color to any unnatural color ie green, blue, purple, etc etc.....what would it be?

JacopeX
i have not made a thread in such a long time and was reading the thread A1 started.......thought it would be a good idea to start a group of people who have very well managed hair....i cut mine too much so i could be the janitor who wishes he had good hair, but yanno........people could join the club and talk about their hair...."hides" Ya ha! yo i got managed hair. Spiked hair all day

Lana
that all sounds nice......off shoot of the topic...."if you could change your hair color to any unnatural color ie green, blue, purple, etc etc.....what would it be?

Purple.

It's already sort of purple now big grin

Lovely Murder
i always wanted blue hair! but my mom wont let me dye it sad

K.Diddy
I've had green hair before and red

KENobi™
I've had green hair before, and purple as well (it was actually for the high school I was going to.)

Anyways, at the moment I have no hair, and when I do have hair it's never manageable because I have a cowlick offset on my hair line.

Lovely Murder
i have nice shiny golden colored hair, but i want blue....

justjakk
sorry for taking so long to respond.....i think i would like green or blue myself......i have to lighten it up before i do though

Lana
I've had bright red, purple, blue, pink, and once I had bleached my bangs so I looked like Rogue from X-Men.

Captain REX
My hair is relatively manageable. Not exactly neat, at the moment. I haven't had a haircut since 2005. raver

justjakk
Originally posted by Lana
I've had bright red, purple, blue, pink, and once I had bleached my bangs so I looked like Rogue from X-Men. i would have liked to seen that. sounds pretty.

justjakk
Originally posted by Captain REX
My hair is relatively manageable. Not exactly neat, at the moment. I haven't had a haircut since 2005. raver bout time you showed up.......

Captain REX
Indeed. raver

My girlfriend's hair is the most awesome ever. It's always very straight and silky. big grin

justjakk
Indeed. raver

My girlfriend's hair is the most awesome ever. It's always very straight and silky. big grin show-off.....

Captain REX
Yup! big grin

Lana
Indeed. raver

My girlfriend's hair is the most awesome ever. It's always very straight and silky. big grin

I wish my hair would decide to be straight or wavy - and then stick with it. It sort of waves in some spots (mostly the layers around my face), is straight the rest of it, but REFUSES to either fully straighten or curl.

Captain REX
Hurray!

Rache got her hair shortened last December. She was worried I would dislike her hair.

It's still loveable though. happy And much more fun to thwap around like a cat hitting a tassle... shifty

justjakk
Yup! big grin i wish i could say i had a girlfriend with straight hair.......

she have a sister?

Captain REX
She has a brother...?

justjakk
She has a brother...? i might be able to find him a girlfriend............does she have female friends or relatives close to the age range of 18-25......yanno those who arent guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.