It's about time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blueeyedthing
Hi all. I'm a Marvel/Movie fan of advancing years (I was around when Lee & Kirby first began tearing up New York) and thought it was about time I joined the forum.

I'm totally jazzed by the Marvel movie bandwagon (one or two misgivings aside), the eight year old in me is weeping with joy. Safe in the knowledge that, when I first started to imagine what Marvel movies might be like ( FF...Effects by Ray Harryhausen, starring Lee Majors, Farrah Fawcett, Ted Cassidy and Vincent van Patten); they have surpassed any and all of my childhood expectations.

Now X3 is almost upon us and the new trailer is mind-blowing. I feel a need to vent, a little, at a certain gluttonous ginger monster who sits (Jabba like) pulling the strings at Another Infantile Clueless Nauseous website. He has poured out his spleen in weeks past; telling us how X3 will land stillborn and Brett Ratner should be dragged through the streets being flogged with copies of old DC comics.

Now the trailer has emerged Fat-Boy is nowhere to be seen or heard...interesting!

Anyway Make-Mine-Marvel...'nuff said!

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

ladygrim
Hi smile Welcome to KMC ....have fun wink

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.