lex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pixiedust
i always thougt that the bigger the hero the bigger the villian shoud be.
but lex is just a mear human with no power at all how will he be a worthy enemy for or man of steal

omaga
Originally posted by pixiedust
but lex is just a mear human with no power at all how will he be a worthy enemy for or man of steal

good?? i think its coz he in some way controls everything around him being born rich and all that! And hates the fact that someone has more power than him. Plus he is the greatest criminal mind of a flame smile

redcaped
Buy a green Lexus.

TMACalicious
lol

systemshock2
Originally posted by pixiedust

That's actually the great genuis of it, that a mere mortal would consistently be the greatest thorn to Superman's back. Lex's unmatched intellect and megalomanical attitude more than makes up for his physical disadvantage. Add the fact that he's made himself into a well-known conglomerate businessman, and a respected political figure, and he's basically put himself into a position where Superman, with all his great powers, can't do much of anything to stop him.

Red Superfly
Lex Luthor is an excellent villain. It's absolutely perfect how a human is Supermans arch nemesis, and the political advantage/respect Luthor has makes him invincible against Superman. Superman is a figure of peace and justice, the world would go to pieces if they ever found out Superman took Luthor to the cleaners.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.