Ultimate Colossus vs. Current Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
(Current Juggernaut doesn't have the gem of cyttorak)
So who would win this battle of the brutes?

wannabe
Ultimate Colossus would beat him badly! yes

Rewmac
Agreed. Ultimate Colossus is way much stronger than the Current Juggy. He isn't even Unstoppable.

batdude123
Originally posted by wannabe
Ultimate Colossus would beat him badly! yes

Well, considering the fact that he doesn't have the gem of cyttorak, then he'd probably get hurt. And since he never got hurt with the gem of cyttorak, then it'd probably disorient him considering it's been so long since he's felt pain.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rewmac
Agreed. Ultimate Colossus is way much stronger than the Current Juggy. He isn't even Unstoppable.

Juggernaut is still over class 100, and he is still very, very, very durable, and he's just as big.

Rewmac
So? Ultimate Colossus isn't a 3 year child too. And he is the strongest Colossus yet. big grinbig grin

Mr. Valentine
hes weaker than 616 colossus, so ultimate colossus would have a field day....

batdude123
Weaker than 616 Colossus!? Have you seen any of the impressive feats that Ultimate Colossus has preformed? They're absolutely nothing that 616 Colossus could even touch!

Mr. Valentine
i was talking about juggernaut dude..

batdude123
OH! GOTCHA! wink

wannabe
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
hes weaker than 616 colossus, so ultimate colossus would have a field day.... exactly

batdude123
616 Colossus is somewhere around class 75. Current Juggernaut is still a class 100!

Wolverine2006
YA ultimate colossus has got this in the bag

batdude123
Pretty much.

Tron
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, considering the fact that he doesn't have the gem of cyttorak, then he'd probably get hurt. And since he never got hurt with the gem of cyttorak, then it'd probably disorient him considering it's been so long since he's felt pain.

Ummmm, he's been feeling pain since his entire run on the X-Men (I mean the team, not the book in general).

batdude123
^ When he had the Gem of Cyttorak, Juggernaut could not feel physical pain at all.

snoopdogg
616 Colossus is somewhere around class 75. Current Juggernaut is still a class 100! Colossus is class 100 also.

In this pic Current Juggernaut was struggling and he wasn't even at Colossus leve yet.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg

soleran30
Ultimate Colossus beats down juggernaut then they man dance baby

batdude123
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus is class 100 also.

In this pic Current Juggernaut was struggling and he wasn't even at Colossus leve yet.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg

I was talking about 616 Colossus, not Ultimate Colossus. wink

soleran30
Ultimate Colossus is MUCH stronger then 616 Colossus

batdude123
^ That's exactly what I said!

Tron
^ When he had the Gem of Cyttorak, Juggernaut could not feel physical pain at all.

And he's been without the gem for a good 3-4 years now. Just saying that he won't be all shocked because one punch hurt him.

snoopdogg
I was talking about 616 Colossus, not Ultimate Colossus. wink I think you missed my point. I was talking about 616 Colossus also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.