Doomsday,GOG,Trion Juggernaut,Ultimate Colossus & Supes OneMillion vs. Exitar & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Now I was just messin' around, but I wanna see actually what you think...

batdude123
Gonna have to go with the first team mentioned... too much raw power.

Rewmac
But Exitar is strong as **** isn't he?

batdude123
Yeah, but it's five on two!

juggernaut66666
bat dude you don't even know who exitar is he just steps on the first team

batdude123
Well, who is Exitar?

Rewmac
juggernaut66666 give him the scans about Exitar big grin

batdude123
That'd be helpful! big grin

Rewmac
Just wait till you see them, you will be surprised big grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
he is a very powerfull celestial you knw beings above galactus this red celestial is arishem

juggernaut66666
and the black one is exitar

batdude123
Geez, Exitar is a beast.

batdude123
I know what Celestials are, I just didn't know who Exitar was.

Rewmac
Godlike Me in Size Doas Matter transformation state is bigger than him big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

batdude123
Nice!

Mider
well we never saw the full power of trion juggernaut but he is suppose to be equal to cyttorak im not sure but yeah he was strong enough to punch through dimensions in other words dont count him out and Doomsday evolves to take on anyone even skyfather level and up like gog and yes gog is higher then a skyfather a very high one at that, maybe even beyond since he can take on ganthet im not sure how strong he is but i know he is stronger then a skyfather, also DC zues, and phantom stranger and highfather, who is equal to galactus i guess since he is kinda equal to darkseid, anyway he cant beat all of them combined but can beat them individually, supes one million can always move the galaxy the celestials are in to the abyss :P and ultimate colossus what is he doing here?

Khellendros
Thor relaxes while Exitar handles the other team. We're talking a Celestial here. Average ledvel Celestials are guys who chuck planets at their opponents with no little effort. It took the Destroyer armor powered up by every lifeforce in Asgard, including Odin, just to get the Celestials to notice it long enough to wreck the armor.

Mider
i couldnt care less if it had all the beings in asgard that doesnt make it the greatest weapon in the universe, its been beaten by less then the first team, gog is stronger then odin, trion juggernaut might be as strong as cyttorak who not even eternity can get rid of how strong that makes him is unknown, doomsday if the celestials dont skin him and burn all his skin totally he will just come back do they have more power in there blasts then imperiex? he should be beyond the blast now.

Khellendros
The Destroyer armor, powered by all Asgardians, has been beaten by less??? When??

Gog was beaten by Superman, was he not? Yeah, so he's Herald level. Trion Juggernaut would need to unleash all his strength to even get the Celestials to notice him. Then it's just a matter of cutting him off from his powersource and jettisonning him into space.

Doomsday is nothing. The Celestials can simpyl reverse his vaunted evolution back to before he could resurrect himself and then kill him.

Exitar wins before Thor can blink twice.

The Ion
Originally posted by Khellendros
Gog was beaten by Superman, was he not? Yeah, so he's Herald level.
Everyone beaten by Superman is herald level? shifty

There's two Gog's though. Gog Wars and The Kingdom.

supremthor
the team win............... i mean shit sue storm killed Exitar... I no 100% piss but she did kill him.

Ex11B
Exitar steps on them all.

Khellendros
Originally posted by supremthor
the team win............... i mean shit sue storm killed Exitar... I no 100% piss but she did kill him.
You're right, it was PIS. Sue had one very specific plot device which allowed her to do that that no one else has.

guy222
Originally posted by Rewmac
Now I was just messin' around, but I wanna see actually what you think...

Exitar the Exterminator FTW

vlaaad12345
Supes 1 million under the super sun is the only one here who is going to be lasting for more then a second,supes kills thor and exitar kills supes once he gets serious.

Phenomenol
Nope, Trion Juggernaut takes this!

vlaaad12345
Trion juggernaut isnt above a celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.