Original Onslaught vs Fernus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
very evil and powerful beings created by the minds of incredible telepaths. to make it fair no Franklin Richards or Nate Grey. fight to the death. evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance Who is the mightier?

Superherovandal
bump

TheKahn
It's hard to tell. We really didn't see too much of either. erm

Mider
i guess original onslaught is him with out x-man and franklin richards am i right or wrong?

Superherovandal
yup ur right. or it wouldn't be fair.

Mider
well Fernus was so strong he beat the crap out of the JLA how strong is that is that stronger then bannerless hulk im not sure maybe it is maybe its not i dont think it is thats just me i mean Doomsday was an uber powerful being who broke supes arm i mean yeha if you have to be that strong just to hurt supes i guess you have to be amazingly strong hulk on the other hand cant dent the silver surfer i ask this question cause i wish to know if fernus could break onslaughts armer but then again would it do any good? and what would his heat powers do against him he is just psionic energy i guess he could mind controll super villians into jumping into him since fernus is that darn crazy.

Superherovandal
no idea but i doubt that Onslaught would be able to use his telepathic powers on fernus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.