Yawn, yawn....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Yes, *yawn*, today is an officially boring day for me. sad
Nobody is on KMC, all of the threads I've replied; I'm the LAST to reply in, it's Saturday so that means everyone is out having a good time unless you're me, then you're stuck doing nothing but reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the 34th time, or watching Big Top Pee Wee in your bedroom, or even playing Infantry which gets a bit boring after 10 minutes or so.
How you guys doin'?

bloodboys2blueb
yes saturday is great except nobodies called for me yet and im not bothered going out after football

Itzak
w00t See now this is why girls need Xboxs. no expression

bloodboys2blueb
that is so true

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
yes saturday is great except nobodies called for me yet and im not bothered going out after football
Lucky you.
Originally posted by Itzak
w00t See now this is why girls need Xboxs. no expression
Erm..I have a N64, a computer(obviously), and...super nintendo. Does that count?

bloodboys2blueb
well do u enjoy playing them

Itzak
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Lucky you.

Erm..I have a N64, a computer(obviously), and...super nintendo. Does that count?

No. ermm I specifically said xbox. stick out tongue

bloodboys2blueb
got ps2

u could watach the simpsons

fini
i'm 26, single, employed

BUT i'm broke and HOME on a saturday, SO lol, not everyone's got it good, LOL

mind u , I am thinking of taking a nice nap though, lol.........ahh **** I sound old.

bloodboys2blueb
YES

bloodboys2blueb
fridays are ok

ILoveMyDaniel
well do u enjoy playing them
They get boring easily, too. Heheh.
Originally posted by Itzak
No. ermm I specifically said xbox. stick out tongue
Hahhaa.
Originally posted by fini
i'm 26, single, employed

BUT i'm broke and HOME on a saturday, SO lol, not everyone's got it good, LOL

mind u , I am thinking of taking a nice nap though, lol.........ahh **** I sound old.
I am 16, not single, and have never had a job. Haha. But the reason I'm bored is because...well..I'm stuck at home and my parents are a bit stricter than anyone elses parents are. All of my friends get to go out whenever I want. Well I don't have it that easy. *Mutters*
fridays are ok
About every other Friday for me is okay. Usually, when my parents aren't making me stay home, I get to to go the Clay Cafe and we have the best times of our lives, but other than that, I'm stuck at home doing the same exact thing I'd be doing on a Saturday. Haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.