Slade vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
no prep

slade gets his normal equipment

fight takes place in new york city and they start a mile apart, the city is has no peple but all the normal bulidings and such

zachrivard
ne one?

zachrivard
i think thing would beat the crap out of slade at first but then slade would come back and defeat him

zachrivard
someone has to have an opinion on this?

batdude123
Slade would get the crap kicked out of him. Granted, Slade is a better fighter, but Ben is still an awesome fighter as well. I don't even think that Slade's weapons would protect him in this fight.

zachrivard
Originally posted by batdude123
Slade would get the crap kicked out of him. Granted, Slade is a better fighter, but Ben is still an awesome fighter as well. I don't even think that Slade's weapons would protect him in this fight.
slade has his super grenades and his staff, i think slade would take a beating but not lose, in the end he would beat ben

batdude123
Originally posted by zachrivard
slade has his super grenades and his staff, i think slade would take a beating but not lose, in the end he would beat ben

Not even close dude. Ben would own him

Marcus4600
Slade really doesn't have a way to hurt ben

batdude123
Originally posted by Marcus4600

Thank you!

zachrivard
slade could and would hurt ben, slade would find a way to use his enviroment(like he always does) and take ben down, and im pretty sure one of his super gernades took down supergirl and superboy, both of which r stronger/ more durable than thing

grey fox

I don't mean to be the devils advocate , but slades super grenades hurt wondergirl and superboy . I think their a wee bit higher on the durability list then o'l benjie....

zachrivard
Originally posted by grey fox
I don't mean to be the devils advocate , but slades super grenades hurt wondergirl and superboy . I think their a wee bit higher on the durability list then o'l benjie....

i already beat u to that but thanks for the support

golem370
Thing only needs one good shot to K.O Slade

zachrivard
Originally posted by golem370
Thing only needs one good shot to K.O Slade
slade has crazy durability, one hit from thing would not ko him

golem370
Did you see where Thing punch a tanker truck off of him Slade is K.O'ed with one punch

NoFate007
If it was written well, Thing. I'm not a big fan of the "Slade can beat anyone" type of deal. I think its ridiculous that he got one up on Flash and such.

The Ion
Originally posted by NoFate007
If it was written well, Thing. I'm not a big fan of the "Slade can beat anyone" type of deal. I think its ridiculous that he got one up on Flash and such.
I definitely agree with you on that.

Mider
Slades normal arsenal will level thing and with his speed thing wont be able to hit him, his staff alone can give ben a horrible beating, and those grenades ben would be KO'd for sure, and Slade has evaded superman for a short time at least. Is ben faster then supes i think not. His arsenal is to much, if he was fighting just with his hands then yeah he would eventually get beaten i guess but if he can evade long enough and hit him enough times he can win and yes its a possibility.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mider
Slades normal arsenal will level thing and with his speed thing wont be able to hit him, his staff alone can give ben a horrible beating, and those grenades ben would be KO'd for sure, and Slade has evaded superman for a short time at least. Is ben faster then supes i think not. His arsenal is to much, if he was fighting just with his hands then yeah he would eventually get beaten i guess but if he can evade long enough and hit him enough times he can win and yes its a possibility.

My friend you seriously underestimate Thing's will, desire, and heart.

Mider
you also havent read much on slade friend.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by NoFate007

Cosign. That was one of the worst plot devices I've ever seen. Soon we're gonna see people saying that Slade could beat Thor, then Galactus. Jeez. Ben can take Slade, considering that the first thing that's gonna happen is Ben's gonna pop his head like a zit.

Tony Stark

confused

Ben can take a haymaker in mush from The HULK, THOR, Namor, Gladiator, The Champion...Etc... (not to say it doesn't hurt him but it doesn't KO him...) And he can't take Slades normal shit.

Nigga pleezzz...

Ben 11/10

supersayin4goku
you no what would be a good fight hulk and the thing u should make a thread of that eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by supersayin4goku
you no what would be a good fight hulk and the thing u should make a thread of that eek!

Hulk would KILL him in like a minute.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Ben can take a haymaker in mush from The HULK, THOR, Namor, Gladiator, The Champion...Etc... (not to say it doesn't hurt him but it doesn't KO him...) And he can't take Slades normal shit.

Nigga pleezzz...

Ben 11/10

I completely agree.

Mider
ok i guess ben is more durable then superboy and super girl now........yeah......thats why he got taken out by juggernaut in 3 hits oh wow what durability im sure Slade is trembling. Im also sure Ben is faster then slade i guess he's so fast he could have relfexes to know were the flash is gonna land, you can say its PIS all you want it's happend more then once and thus cannot be PIS, no one says he can beat everyone anyone with good weapons can beat the right guy with the proper prep, promethus is just a guy, yet he took down everyone but lost to a chick in a cat suit point is he was winning cause of his brains and tech, Slade has brains, tech and his own powers although thye dont match up to bens his speed compensates for it deal with it people even though he is just a peak human he is amazingly powerful and do beat some bit hitters and has in the past weather you want to accept it or not.

Marcus4600
Actually, if it's happened more than once, it's just repeated PIS bud. By no means should any type of grenade be able to hurt Superman, unless said grenade is magical or made of kryptonite. So, what now? Also, how the hell is Slade going to be able to hear when Ben does a sonic clap? Ben claps his hands, then pops Slade like a zit.

batdude123
Actually, if it's happened more than once, it's just repeated PIS bud. By no means should any type of grenade be able to hurt Superman, unless said grenade is magical or made of kryptonite. So, what now? Also, how the hell is Slade going to be able to hear when Ben does a sonic clap? Ben claps his hands, then pops Slade like a zit.

Cosigned.

Mider
last time i remeber he also got his arm broke by DD is that also PIS? So what now every time that superman can be hurt by a being thats not magical its PIS? He has been attacked by Kryptonite weapons and still not died you can call it whatever you want it happend, and i already said i dont care what ben he isnt anything compared to Superman or wonder women whom slade has taken on and he isnt faster then flash whom slade has hurt using his super fast brain. Oh yeah it must also be PIS that MM hurt Supes or WW.

Marcus4600
I'm not talking about Physical attacks. I'm talking about grenades. Explosives. More than 1 person has said that the Identity Crisis fight was a load of crap, and a huge plot device. Is Daredevil breaking Ben's arm PIS? You're darn right it is. I've read both before, and the whole thing has crap written all over it. The Green Lantern can't take out Slade, yet an arrow in an eye socket sets him off. Give me a break. If he could control 95% of his brain, he wouldn't have a temper to worry about, so that's what we call bad writing. Try again once you've done your research.

Mider
so what? a arrow hurt parallax while nothing else could you think thats not stupid? DD is immune to the green lantern power but you say he cant defeat galactus or at least shrug of his power even though ovelord did and he isnt even as good a character as DD. you can say its PIS all you want the point is those ARE his powers he DOES have the power to go that fast and to spot the flash if his brain is fast enough, he DOES have the speed to catch guys who are lower speedsters, HE DOES have the weapons to hurt or at least knock out superman or wonder women for a little while, maybe it happend by suprise i mean i guess Slade aint a prometheus but he still has the skills to take on alot of people you might not think he could. His skills alone are enough for him to take on slade he is strong enough to cut through cyborg, he is fast enough to chase down lower speedsters on foot, and even the mind set to see higher speedsters or if that wont work he has precog so he can know were they will be. He can beat ben and has a pretty good chance of doing so.

TheKahn
I have a little problem with fights like this; fights in which a 100 ton (or so) level character is put up against a slightly enhanced human. The simple fact is that the stronger fighter could put his/her fist through the enhanced human's body with very little effort. Even a grazing hit should shatter bones and cause massive internal bleeding. However, those results are rarely ever shown in the comics (if they were fights like Hulk vs Wolverine couldn't take place).

As to this fight, Slade epitomizes PIS almost more than any other character. This doesn't make him a bad character (I personally like him), just not a realistic one. He could win this fight depending on how many pis weapons you want to give him, but I'd go with Ben.

Tony Stark
I'm not talking about Physical attacks. I'm talking about grenades. Explosives. More than 1 person has said that the Identity Crisis fight was a load of crap, and a huge plot device. Is Daredevil breaking Ben's arm PIS? You're darn right it is. I've read both before, and the whole thing has crap written all over it. The Green Lantern can't take out Slade, yet an arrow in an eye socket sets him off. Give me a break. If he could control 95% of his brain, he wouldn't have a temper to worry about, so that's what we call bad writing. Try again once you've done your research.

When did Daredevil break The THING's arm...?

confused

Marcus4600
Originally posted by TheKahn
I have a little problem with fights like this; fights in which a 100 ton (or so) level character is put up against a slightly enhanced human. The simple fact is that the stronger fighter could put his/her fist through the enhanced human's body with very little effort. Even a grazing hit should shatter bones and cause massive internal bleeding. However, those results are rarely ever shown in the comics (if they were fights like Hulk vs Wolverine couldn't take place).

As to this fight, Slade epitomizes PIS almost more than any other character. This doesn't make him a bad character (I personally like him), just not a realistic one. He could win this fight depending on how many pis weapons you want to give him, but I'd go with Ben.

Yeah. Slade has a major jobber aura going around him. He's kinda like the evil peak human version of Superdick. I dug up one of my Anatomy and Physiology textbooks and looked up the brain. Basically, Slade would have total control over his emotions if he could control 95% of his brain, and regulate what chemicals go where in his body, but that's about it. He could kill himself with a thought, but that's about it. The guys who created him didn't do much research on the human body, I guess. I dunno. I guess he and Wolverine are at the top of the list when it comes to the Jobber Aura.

Anyway, Ben still wins this one.

Mider
yeah right stop calling it PIS those feats happend deal with them Ben loses and dies slade would dodge all his attacks then slice him in half using his super strengh plus swords, or just turns his staff on full power and leaves it on thing till he is killed, or throws one of his superboy KOing grenades at him and KO's him, you guys are living in fantasy land speed makes a big deal in any fight so this whole he just needs one hit doesnt really matter i dont think he will be able to get that hit since other's faster then him cant or have had a hard time. Slade could speedblitz him and then shove a grenade down his throat or the staff and then kill, or most so fast that he wouldnt be able to defend himself then he'd cut his head off.

Warmonger
Unless Slade has a weapon that can acutally Hurt Ben then he can't beat him simple as that. If he does then he kills him.

zachrivard
Originally posted by Warmonger
Unless Slade has a weapon that can acutally Hurt Ben then he can't beat him simple as that. If he does then he kills him.
slade does have a weapon that can hurt ben, slade wins 7/10

Wally West
Slade had trouble landing a hit on Nightwing in Nightwing #117, yet on other occasions he can avoid Superman or hit Flash and Green Lantern. He shouldn't be able to take a hit from Thing but I'm sure he'd be written that way, and he'd probably be able to KO Thing with just his fists depending on who was writing. Bah! If I was writing the damn comic it would be Thing 10/10.

Mider
He has alot of weapons that can kill him, he is strong enough to cut through cyborg of the teen titans with just his sword thats one weapon, he has his staff which at low power can blow a helicopter out of the sky, he has those superboy and supergirl KOing grenades. Those are three weapons right there.

juggernaut66666
its like evil batman vs thing If i were ben iwould enjoy beating the shit out of that dumbass slade

Mider
to bad he'll be to busy just trying to hit him and then to busy not trying to get killed by the uber weapons slade has

zachrivard
to bad he'll be to busy just trying to hit him and then to busy not trying to get killed by the uber weapons slade has

yeah, slade will win

zachrivard
ben is too slow and slade would destroy him with his staff

Warmonger
Look. Nobody try to tell me about Deathstroke. I got his comics I got his Titans apperances and I've picked up every issue he has shown up in within the last year. I know how fast and strong he is. I know what weapons he norammly carries. The fact is the only times his grenades have been that strong was that one time, meaning they were special use. So unless stated he doesn't have them cause they aren't part of his regular weaponry.

Ben is more durable than Cyborg probalby much more so. Slade isn' going to be chopping off parts of Thing. Granted A few full power staff blasts to the face might put Ben down. I also know that Ben is too slow to catch Deathstroke. But unless his weapons can actually hurt Ben he can't win.

newjak86
Well no one is saying that Slade can win a fist fight which is true Slade isn't strong enough to do it.
Though this is him with weapons and he carries a big load of them.
He has a Promethium sword which is DC's admantium basically.(Wolverine's claws have slashed Ben and Slade is stronger I think.)
His staff is really strong
He has a Healing factor.

Now Slade is by far a better fighter not just because of his H2H abilities but because he also has the brain power to basically outsmart Ben in any fight.
Say what you will about Slade hitting the Flash he has also hit Kid Flash on more than one occasion meaning DC wants him to be able to do it. Plus they never say that he is fast enough to race the Flash they just say his reflex's are so good infact described as almost instantaneous that he can move with the Flash in terms of body movement which is something I can believe.
Basically Ben can't touch him Slade does have a weapon that can cut him and since he is stronger than Wolverine could probably do more damage with it.
Basically Slade is Wolverine and Batman put together and still alot quicker to boot.

zachrivard
Originally posted by newjak86
Well no one is saying that Slade can win a fist fight which is true Slade isn't strong enough to do it.
Though this is him with weapons and he carries a big load of them.
He has a Promethium sword which is DC's admantium basically.(Wolverine's claws have slashed Ben and Slade is stronger I think.)
His staff is really strong
He has a Healing factor.

Now Slade is by far a better fighter not just because of his H2H abilities but because he also has the brain power to basically outsmart Ben in any fight.
Say what you will about Slade hitting the Flash he has also hit Kid Flash on more than one occasion meaning DC wants him to be able to do it. Plus they never say that he is fast enough to race the Flash they just say his reflex's are so good infact described as almost instantaneous that he can move with the Flash in terms of body movement which is something I can believe.
Basically Ben can't touch him Slade does have a weapon that can cut him and since he is stronger than Wolverine could probably do more damage with it.
Basically Slade is Wolverine and Batman put together and still alot quicker to boot.

slade does get his super gernades, and he will beat thing using his staff

newjak86
Originally posted by zachrivard
slade does get his super gernades, and he will beat thing using his staff I'm just saying he wouldn't need them with his other weapons he could probably just jump and put his sword through Thing's Eye killing him.

Silent Master
I seem to recall Aquaman beating Slade rather easily and IMO Thing is stronger and a better fighter

Marcus4600
He has alot of weapons that can kill him, he is strong enough to cut through cyborg of the teen titans with just his sword thats one weapon, he has his staff which at low power can blow a helicopter out of the sky, he has those superboy and supergirl KOing grenades. Those are three weapons right there.

Ben Grimm can eat helicopters for breakfast, he's definately more durable than Cyborg, and the grenades may be specially made to take out Superboy and Supergirl, using their biological makeup against them. Also, Slade has been punked easy by people that are weaker than Ben Grimm, so try to find a better argument.

Mider
your those grenades MAYBE especially made for superboy or supergirl doesnt really help your agrument any, and i know ben is durable but last time i checked he wasnt indestructable the sword can cut him and since slade is stronger then wolverine he can probably slice him into little peaces. And he may eat helicopters for breakfest but that beam did that on LOW power on higher levels it can probably smash ben, and please dont give me that oh well he can catch him argument its not really in favor for ben to catch slade, slade can walk inbetween machine gun fire and his reflexes are to fast for ben.

Marcus4600
There are plenty of ways that Ben can take Slade. Have you ever seen a supersonic clap that most of the class 100's can do? It would make Slade deaf. Also, Slade's a pretty inconsistant character. One minute Nightwing can hit him, and the other he can take on the JLA? To be honest, that fight shouldn't have even happened. Slade's good, but not that good. The best Slade can do to Ben is the sword or staff. Ben could pick up pieces of the street and hurl them at Slade. Give me a better argument instead of stories that scream crap.

Mider
why dont you give us a better argument then oh he just picks up a peace of metal and throws it at him, inconsistant? One year ben can beat the hulk you really think he can do that today? Make slade deaf umm who cares he has a healing factor he wont be death forever, knowing him he has other ways of getting ben, ben can hurl all he wants at him slade has ivaded superman and guys faster then spiderman so why dont you give me a break with your ben can beat him cause he's a big dumb strong oaf who can pick up cars and throw them at slade so what slade can just blast them out of the sky and ben has been killed by beams in the past, slades beam is amazingly strong it would probably tear through ben and waiste him you can complain about slade all you want he has lost to nightwing yeah and then again he's also beaten nightwing with one punch, so that argument is mute, beating the JLA is a bit much i agree but with those kind of weapons and speed its not that hard to fathom he obviously has access to weapons that can be specialized against super beings on par with superboy, he can use those kinds of grenades or weapons on any one jla member and catch a win though the odds would be against him his weapons still give him an edge and it wasnt that one time that his grenades KO'd superboy he also hurt wonder women i think she's a tiny bit stronger then ben.

Marcus4600
He's not stronger than Ben. Where are you getting your information? Are you just randomly spouting out your opinion? If anyone thought that Slade could beat Ben besides you, someone would give a good argument. Slade doesn't really have anything outside that jobber aura of his to beat him. Sorry, kid. You don't really have anything to disprove what I've said. You don't have anything that shows that staff of Slade's can tear through Ben. Also, Slade can't lift over 85 tons. 85 tons is 170,000 pounds. Slade at best has lifted 900 pounds. He's about at Captain America when it comes to strength. Before you go off on a rant about me saying that, keep in mind that Cap has hurt guys that are as strong as Wonder Woman. Also, Ben has taken guys who are quicker than him as well, so there goes that argument. Aside from the jobber stuff, Slade doesn't really have anything that equals Ben in anything. Sorry.

zachrivard
He's not stronger than Ben. Where are you getting your information? Are you just randomly spouting out your opinion? If anyone thought that Slade could beat Ben besides you, someone would give a good argument. Slade doesn't really have anything outside that jobber aura of his to beat him. Sorry, kid. You don't really have anything to disprove what I've said. You don't have anything that shows that staff of Slade's can tear through Ben. Also, Slade can't lift over 85 tons. 85 tons is 170,000 pounds. Slade at best has lifted 900 pounds. He's about at Captain America when it comes to strength. Before you go off on a rant about me saying that, keep in mind that Cap has hurt guys that are as strong as Wonder Woman. Also, Ben has taken guys who are quicker than him as well, so there goes that argument. Aside from the jobber stuff, Slade doesn't really have anything that equals Ben in anything. Sorry.
give some examples of ben beating people faster than him, slade will win, his feats back up the fact he would win, it would be a close fight but in the end slade would win, the fight is in nyc which means slade would use the enviroment to his advantage, be could do that too but not as well as slade, slade will win 7/10

Marcus4600
^ In New York? Are you kidding me? Ben IS New York pal. If you're talkign about using enviornment, Ben's just gonna start hurling cars, trucks, and so forth at him. Slade's just gonna run the f*ck away.

batdude123
^ cosigned

zachrivard
^ In New York? Are you kidding me? Ben IS New York pal. If you're talkign about using enviornment, Ben's just gonna start hurling cars, trucks, and so forth at him. Slade's just gonna run the f*ck away.

r u kidding me, slade would use the buildings as cover he could even lead thing into a buliding and collapse it on him, slade uses the enviroment to his advantage better than thing does, slade can dodge a car if ben threw one

batdude123
^ If ur this one-sided, why did you even make this thread?

snoopdogg
I think a promethium sword to the eye would cause Ben some vision problems. Thing does have a good chance to win this fight. But if Deathstroke gets his weapons it puts the fight in his favor.

H2H Ben wins. With weapons Slade wins.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by batdude123
^ If ur this one-sided, why did you even make this thread?

Because he creates threads to spite Marvel characters, then gets pissed when it backfires.

Tony Stark
Because he creates threads to spite Marvel characters, then gets pissed when it backfires.

laughing

You are correct...

Mider
your the only one here beside one other person who thinks ben would win thanks for your lame reasons on why oh he's big and strong and he can pick up cars so what, and no im not spouting off my opinions less you now think that ben is indestructable to a metal like adimantium which slades sword is made of something simliar are you saying that? are you also saying that ben is fast enough to dodge bullets as if they were in slow motion, or fast enough to catch low grade speedsters on foot, or have fast enouch reflexes that he can hit guys like the flash even when there going at super speed? You dont have any proof at all that ben would win you have one argument he'd throw cars oh wow slade must be trembling im sure he'll be more scared of ben then he was of superboy and supgergirl and wonder women and lets not forget superman. You'll come up with the same old argument soon and then that guy will say cosigned cause he cant even speak for himself.

Marcus4600
There's ten people so far in this thread who have said that Ben would eat Slade for breakfast. Also, many people agree that the JLA fight was dumb. It's a huge load of crap. Check the Colossus vs Slade thread, and you'll find even more people that say that an enhanced human has no chance against someone like Ben Grimm or Piotr Rasputin. All you can bring up in this argument is a fight that 95% of the people on this forum have said is a load of crap. You can be a dumb fanboy all you want. You can't present facts outside of jobbing. Heck, you said that Slade was stronger than Ben. Ben can lift 85+ tons of weight. Sorry, but Slade gets owned.

King_Mungi
Also, many people agree that the JLA fight was dumb. It's a huge load of crap.

He's also talking about the time that Slade has caught Kid Flash and blasted a shotgun shell into his knee. I believe Slade has caught Kid Flash 2 or 3 times and then there was the JLA incident.

Mider
im not a fanboy hon if i was a fanboy id say slade would win in any occassion why dont you get your definitions strate no i dont believe slade can beat dr strange less he was to fast before he said a single spell ONLY way he would win. can slade hurt colossus hand to hand nope i cant see how at all, can slade beat godzilla no lol maybe superman maybe he could KO him that one but that wont always work on supes, can he beat Batman im not sure batman is a monster with tech and prep, can he breat promethus not sure he can always zap slade into the dimesion his cosmic key sends people or blinde him with strove lights. you may not lke that it happend but it did MORE THEN ONCE repeated PIS no seems like the writers wanted an uber character considering his powers its not PIS if he beats WW in hand to hand combat now thats PIS but if he knocks her out with a grenade thats an uber grenade then yeah thats a possiblity that he can KO her not kill her though, Slade can kill probably the lower level beings but not a single person in the big seven less he had uber prep Ra's Al Ghoul style but Ben isnt superman, or wonder women or superboy or even supergirl no he's a big strong dude with alot of heart but he would still be defeated buy Slade his streanth may or may not be a non factor considering slade's speed care to tell me how slade gets captured by ben in the first place? also care to tell me how ben is so indestructable that staff of slades wont put a major hurting on him, care to explain how ben will not be sliced up by that sword thats as strong as adimantium?

Marcus4600
Originally posted by King_Mungi
He's also talking about the time that Slade has caught Kid Flash and blasted a shotgun shell into his knee. I believe Slade has caught Kid Flash 2 or 3 times and then there was the JLA incident.

Wally West is significantly faster than Kid Flash though, so I don't see how it isn't crap. Also, the whole "this is the DC version of the Marvel this" doesn't mean jack squat. Sentry is the Marvel version of Superman, but it can be speculated that he's more powerful, and so forth. It really doesn't work. It's kinda like saying that Reed Richards can stretch as far as Plastic Man. It's a pathetic argument. Also, Ben is being put in New York city. Ben knows how to use his enviornment as a weapon, and there isn't much that Slade can do to stop Ben. The staff could do some damage, but I doubt it would kill him.

Also, Mider, I'm dead on about the fanboy claim. You take every disagreement about your favorite characters as personal, and always give these long, angry rants that are basically long, run-on sentences that never make any sense. I'm going to give the base reality of this situation. When Ben hits Slade, Slade is going to be shishkebob. He's putting enough force to move tons and tons of weight into Slades' body, so Slade would be in pieces by the time Ben is done. Ben wins, 10/10.

Femi32
Thing wins!

Marcus4600
THANK YOU! ^

King_Mungi
Wally West is significantly faster than Kid Flash though, so I don't see how it isn't crap. Also, the whole "this is the DC version of the Marvel this" doesn't mean jack squat. Sentry is the Marvel version of Superman, but it can be speculated that he's more powerful, and so forth. It really doesn't work. It's kinda like saying that Reed Richards can stretch as far as Plastic Man. It's a pathetic argument.

Er? Why are you debating with me if Things wins? all I did was mention that Slade has caught other speedsters before. Kid Flash still makes most of Marvel's speester's look like snails. Anyways I didn't say those scenes were crap or "just", but just stated the facts.

Marcus4600
^ Only the comment on Kid Flash was an answer to you, Mungi. The rest was toward Miter's rebuttal. Sorry for the mix up.

ExtraMision5555
To anyone sideing with slade i think you are seriously underestimateing Things h2h skills

not only that, 100 ton humanoid vs a slight advanced male?
it really only takes 1 mistake for slade to go down
vs maybe 40 mistakes for thing to go down

put it like this
it would be VERY unfavorable for slade to win this
it could happen, but it is extremely, extremely unlikely

Mider
fanboy claim have you heard yourself? all you do is give fanboy claims on this thread you give no real proof that thing could win. Your the real fanboy friend, i already told you slade is not my favorite character if you had listend to my last post youd have gotten that i guess you close your eyes to that which you dont wanna except. Can slade beat guys like superman pfft not less he has major prep maybe KO him but not kill him can he out run the flash NO can he outrun lower speedsters yup is his reflexes as fast as flash maybe why not, its happend more then once deal with it. and what angry rants your the one calling people names and fanboys your the one who comes here with your ben wins cause he is in NY and thats all i can say argument thing wins? yeah right if thing wins then you all concide that thing is more durable then WW, Superboy, Supergirl. and also a metal that is as strong as adimantium so go ahead and say ben wins but you'll know how stupid it sounds to say it, you wanna say that slade shouldnt be as fast to catch flash ok whatever he still is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire so then i guess your concide that ben is not a speedster then when you give a lame excuse about how he can blow up his ear drums listen to what your saying when you know that slade has a healing factor that allows him to servive a artillary shell to the chest and worse.

newjak86
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
To anyone sideing with slade i think you are seriously underestimateing Things h2h skills

not only that, 100 ton humanoid vs a slight advanced male?
it really only takes 1 mistake for slade to go down
vs maybe 40 mistakes for thing to go down

put it like this
it would be VERY unfavorable for slade to win this
it could happen, but it is extremely, extremely unlikely You are correct in saying Slade can't win a H2H fight with Thing thing is to strong and durable Slade would probably be able to avoid Thing forever but that doesn't mean you win unless a plot device comes into play.
But this is Slade with his weapons and his weapons are designed to take on these kind of people. His Staff on full power probably has enough force to possibly knock Thing of his feet and could possibly KO him with a few shots to the head.
His sword is DC's Admantium and Wolverine has already proven that that kind of tough metal is strong enough to cut Thing and Slade I feel is stronger and can put more force behind it so he can do more damage.
Listen the JLA I really believe the only real bad example of bad writing there is when GL tried to punch Slade instead of shoot him other than that he has done enough feats before to prove everything else.
Listen he has shown the ability to hang with Kid Flash his brain works so fast it basically gives him instant reaction time yes that means he can react almost instantly. laughing as stated by DC many times.
So lets see he has weapons that can hurt Thing is way smarter then and a better fighter than Thing and Thing could never feasibly be able to touch Slade plus Slade has a healing factor and is immortal.
Yeah I think Slade takes this most of the time.

thesilverspider
You are correct in saying Slade can't win a H2H fight with Thing thing is to strong and durable Slade would probably be able to avoid Thing forever but that doesn't mean you win unless a plot device comes into play.
But this is Slade with his weapons and his weapons are designed to take on these kind of people. His Staff on full power probably has enough force to possibly knock Thing of his feet and could possibly KO him with a few shots to the head.
His sword is DC's Admantium and Wolverine has already proven that that kind of tough metal is strong enough to cut Thing and Slade I feel is stronger and can put more force behind it so he can do more damage.
Listen the JLA I really believe the only real bad example of bad writing there is when GL tried to punch Slade instead of shoot him other than that he has done enough feats before to prove everything else.
Listen he has shown the ability to hang with Kid Flash his brain works so fast it basically gives him instant reaction time yes that means he can react almost instantly. laughing as stated by DC many times.
So lets see he has weapons that can hurt Thing is way smarter then and a better fighter than Thing and Thing could never feasibly be able to touch Slade plus Slade has a healing factor and is immortal.
Yeah I think Slade takes this most of the time.
Pretty much plus it's not like Slade hasn't beaten super heros before, some that would stomp the Thing with ease.Slade wins 10/10 I don't see any way Thing could win,Slade's way to smart to get caught up in a H2H fight with a guy who looks like a pile of rocks.Slade's weapons are more then enough to take Thing down.

UniOmni
But the thing is, about Superboys and
Wondergirls durability......The truth is that they aren't that durable. I wouldn't put them >> Thing. Actually, imo its the other way around. Thing>>> Them. I've seen superboy hurt by less. And slade is the manipulator of pis. Ben is a brilliant fighter who beat Champion, old elder of the universe who mastered millions of styles. So the better fighter argument is null, considering who he's beaten. And Slade catching Wally, when he's been blitzed by KID FLASH is crazily inconsistent.
So imo, Thing wins 7/10. 3 for the chance of a jobber aura melting the arena, and things brain as a result.

batdude123
^ Agreed

Marcus4600
fanboy claim have you heard yourself? all you do is give fanboy claims on this thread you give no real proof that thing could win. Your the real fanboy friend, i already told you slade is not my favorite character if you had listend to my last post youd have gotten that i guess you close your eyes to that which you dont wanna except. Can slade beat guys like superman pfft not less he has major prep maybe KO him but not kill him can he out run the flash NO can he outrun lower speedsters yup is his reflexes as fast as flash maybe why not, its happend more then once deal with it. and what angry rants your the one calling people names and fanboys your the one who comes here with your ben wins cause he is in NY and thats all i can say argument thing wins? yeah right if thing wins then you all concide that thing is more durable then WW, Superboy, Supergirl. and also a metal that is as strong as adimantium so go ahead and say ben wins but you'll know how stupid it sounds to say it, you wanna say that slade shouldnt be as fast to catch flash ok whatever he still is fast enough to dodge machine gun fire so then i guess your concide that ben is not a speedster then when you give a lame excuse about how he can blow up his ear drums listen to what your saying when you know that slade has a healing factor that allows him to servive a artillary shell to the chest and worse.

Spellcheck much? Mider, every time you reply to what I say with a half page reply of no punctuation and repetition of what you said before, you keep proving my point. So far, you don't really have much else besides the fact that Slade has the uber-jobber aura, and a fight that's discredited. Keep trying.

leonheartmm
give him an hour of prep and slade WILL hand grim his rocky ass. any 1 that has the brains/braun and weapons/equipment to take on the teen titans and become their greatest villian will destroy the thing.

batdude123
^ Yes, but in this thread he has absolutely no amount of prep time!

leonheartmm
if hes got his equipment/standard weapons/rangs etc{which deathstroke kinda always carries} even them he wins against grim. people dont seem to realize just who deathstroke is.

Tshern
He's a guy who won't win Ben Grimm? Just like billions of others...

godking
Originally posted by UniOmni
But the thing is, about Superboys and
Wondergirls durability......The truth is that they aren't that durable. I wouldn't put them >> Thing. Actually, imo its the other way around. Thing>>> Them. I've seen superboy hurt by less. And slade is the manipulator of pis. Ben is a brilliant fighter who beat Champion, old elder of the universe who mastered millions of styles. So the better fighter argument is null, considering who he's beaten. And Slade catching Wally, when he's been blitzed by KID FLASH is crazily inconsistent.
So imo, Thing wins 7/10. 3 for the chance of a jobber aura melting the arena, and things brain as a result. Thing never beat champion . Thing got his ass handed to him and Champion decided not to kill him because he respected things will to fight did you even read that comic ?.

Slade with his weapons destroys thing. To smart a fighter.

Marcus4600
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if hes got his equipment/standard weapons/rangs etc{which deathstroke kinda always carries} even them he wins against grim. people dont seem to realize just who deathstroke is.

No. We all know who Deathstroke is. We've all read the respect thread, and he's a cool character. However, we've got a lot of people that take a disagreement as some sort of personal attack, and that's just dumb. At this point, we've got a lot of people saying that Slade is out of his league, and the Colossus vs Slade thread went the same way. It just doesn't work. Next thing you know, we've got Slade vs Galactus threads where people say that because he's immortal he can kill Galactus. It's bad.

batdude123
^ laughing

leonheartmm
well he certainly wont be killing galactus but he can most certainly destroy grim.

Marcus4600
What's the biggest thing Slade's staff has leveled?

(scans please. I'm sick of dumb claims.)

Mider
Marcus you keep insulting my posts, why i have no idea. Have you looked at your own. You have 0 defense to how ben would win, in fact why am i even replying to you, you cant defend ben so you attack my grammer what are you five? Oh let me see now you'll say to yourself at least my spelling at that of a five year old and you probably did think that when you read this :P why dont you give one SINGLE plausble argument as to why ben would win, im sure batdude will cosign whatever argument you pull out of no were which will not help ben in the least. After all batdude cant even post a darn thing sept cosign or i agree with whoever he agreed that ben was more durable then superboy or supergirl wow and you people call me a fanboy? Marcus and batdude are the fanboys in this thread they have 0 good reasons as to why ben wins they have rediculous opinions like Ben is New York and they act like kids cause one cant even talk for himself and the other attacks posts cause he cant defend himself at all.

batdude123
Marcus you keep insulting my posts, why i have no idea. Have you looked at your own. You have 0 defense to how ben would win, in fact why am i even replying to you, you cant defend ben so you attack my grammer what are you five? Oh let me see now you'll say to yourself at least my spelling at that of a five year old and you probably did think that when you read this :P why dont you give one SINGLE plausble argument as to why ben would win, im sure batdude will cosign whatever argument you pull out of no were which will not help ben in the least. After all batdude cant even post a darn thing sept cosign or i agree with whoever he agreed that ben was more durable then superboy or supergirl wow and you people call me a fanboy? Marcus and batdude are the fanboys in this thread they have 0 good reasons as to why ben wins they have rediculous opinions like Ben is New York and they act like kids cause one cant even talk for himself and the other attacks posts cause he cant defend himself at all.

By the way "grammer" is spelled "grammar" laughing

Mider
my grammer may be bad but its not as bad as your comic book arguments so dont change the subject.

Marcus4600
How would Ben win? Pop Slade's head like a zit. I said that more than once. I shouldn't have to repeat myself.

Mider
is that it? thats not a real great argument answer me this.

1. How does ben catch slade in the first place the same guy who has reflexes as fast as the flash and is as fast as lower speedsters.

2. whats a sonic boom gonna do to slade if he can eventually heal from it?

3. how is ben gonna servive one of slades uber grenades or his very powerful staff.

4. How is ben gonna defend against the adimantium like sword.

Juntai
Ben can beat Slade, Slade can beat Ben, it's a matter of degrees.

Mider
no weapons ben wins yes weapons slade wins big grin

Marcus4600
is that it? thats not a real great argument answer me this.

1. How does ben catch slade in the first place the same guy who has reflexes as fast as the flash and is as fast as lower speedsters.

2. whats a sonic boom gonna do to slade if he can eventually heal from it?

3. how is ben gonna servive one of slades uber grenades or his very powerful staff.

4. How is ben gonna defend against the adimantium like sword.

1. So, Slade can move at light speed? Yet he can't run at the same speed. Yeah, that makes plenty of sense. Yes, Slade has good reflexes, but it's hard to dodge huge objects being thrown at you.

2. It's pretty easy. The healing isn't immediate, which would give Ben just enough time to grab Slade and tear him in two.

3. The grenades or staff can be avoided. Ben can jump stinking high in the air to avoid them, so I don't think that's much of a problem. Ben's not the idiot you keep painting him out to be. He's also beaten Wonder Man in a fight, so he can take really hard hits.

4. The same way he defends against Wolverine's claws. He grabs the person's hand and breaks it.

You need to do more reading on Ben Grimm kid. He's a good fighter and good tactician. Check this out:
http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7783/smart10ww.gif
Not many people would have known to do what he did.

He's also incredibly strong. He knocked out WonderMan. If you know anything about Wonderman, you'll know that he's sickeningly strong and durable.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ThingandWonderman.jpg

His durability is also much more than you're giving him credit for. Ever heard of Abraxas? Who is more powerful than Galactus? He takes a hard hit from him and is fine on the next page
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fantasticfourv3049077uz.jpg
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fantasticfourv3049081ub.jpg

He also withstood Dragon Man's flames
http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingshehulk01315de.jpg

Also, I think that his skin has resisted Adamantium claws in the past, so that kills your argument. Got anything else?

newjak86
1. So, Slade can move at light speed? Yet he can't run at the same speed. Yeah, that makes plenty of sense. Yes, Slade has good reflexes, but it's hard to dodge huge objects being thrown at you.

2. It's pretty easy. The healing isn't immediate, which would give Ben just enough time to grab Slade and tear him in two.

3. The grenades or staff can be avoided. Ben can jump stinking high in the air to avoid them, so I don't think that's much of a problem. Ben's not the idiot you keep painting him out to be. He's also beaten Wonder Man in a fight, so he can take really hard hits.

4. The same way he defends against Wolverine's claws. He grabs the person's hand and breaks it.

You need to do more reading on Ben Grimm kid. He's a good fighter and good tactician. Check this out:
http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7783/smart10ww.gif
Not many people would have known to do what he did.

He's also incredibly strong. He knocked out WonderMan. If you know anything about Wonderman, you'll know that he's sickeningly strong and durable.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ThingandWonderman.jpg

His durability is also much more than you're giving him credit for. Ever heard of Abraxas? Who is more powerful than Galactus? He takes a hard hit from him and is fine on the next page
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fantasticfourv3049077uz.jpg
http://img446.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fantasticfourv3049081ub.jpg

He also withstood Dragon Man's flames
http://img308.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingshehulk01315de.jpg

Also, I think that his skin has resisted Adamantium claws in the past, so that kills your argument. Got anything else? There is a difference between reaction time and Speed look at Spiderman his reaction time is probably as fast as most speedsters but he can't keep up with them in speed. Basically Slade Can react at lightspeeds I guess he has shown enough feats to back it up but also he can not run as fast as he can react which is a low level speedster.
Secondly I've seen a scan showing Wolverine cutting Ben's face. It is probably in the Wolverine vs Thing fight although Wolverine didn't do much damage Slade is stronger and can out more force behind it to cause more damage.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal10tw.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal22kt.jpg
Yeah his healing is really slow as well or not.
Plus Ben is a good fighter but someone with an enhanced brain will always be better than him.

zachrivard

i make threads that i think would be close and that would spark alot of debate
y do u need to insult people??

ExtraMision5555
thing would rip slades staff from his very hands

ExtraMision5555
and possibly take some of his fingers along with it

zachrivard
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362451&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

zachrivard
go there and read and u will know y slade wins this

Warmonger
Look Slade has been beating Wally west sine he was kid Flash and even when he grew up. Th identitiy Crisis fight was merely the latest in a string of defeats suffered at Slade's hand. The tactic he used to tag wally is the same one Double Down uses.

Anywho this fight comes down to a matter of durability. How durabe is Ben Grimm.

First of all it has never been stated that Slade's sword is promethium. I know that it is really strong and I think it might be promethieum. The staff I know is promethium because it stood up to Superman's heat vision. Slade is a 2-5 ton or so character so unless his sword cuts Ben like butter its not gonna happen. He can porably win by using hsi staff ver and over again to wear Ben down but its an uphill battle for Slade. Of course the thread originiator said he gets those meta busting grenades so if he does then hsi chances go up dramatically. Of course that seems alittle unfair.

Tony Stark
There is a difference between reaction time and Speed look at Spiderman his reaction time is probably as fast as most speedsters but he can't keep up with them in speed. Basically Slade Can react at lightspeeds I guess he has shown enough feats to back it up but also he can not run as fast as he can react which is a low level speedster.
Secondly I've seen a scan showing Wolverine cutting Ben's face. It is probably in the Wolverine vs Thing fight although Wolverine didn't do much damage Slade is stronger and can out more force behind it to cause more damage.
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal10tw.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeheal22kt.jpg
Yeah his healing is really slow as well or not.
Plus Ben is a good fighter but someone with an enhanced brain will always be better than him.

cool

Marcus4600
^ Owned.

Mider
nice scan but wolverine isnt as strong as slade so he has a better chance against him cutting through ben and probably will, and that thing about dodging slades attacks give me a break flash cant always dodge his attacks you think ben can? He punks flash you think he wont punk ben righttttttttt. Even with out those grenades the staff is enough to take ben down, at full power it will most likely own him, ben can dodge him only for so long he's probably jump up into the air and then he'd get hit in mid air since slades reflexes are so strong, and that not being able to cut through his skin with adimantium is such a load of PIS its not even funny give me a break, you wanna talk about PIS thats PIS.

Marcus4600
Actually, when he got Flash with his sword, he made sure that was the only way that Wally could attack him. Also, it's not PIS that adamantium doesn't cut through the Thing. It doesn't cut through Iron Man's armor or Colossus' skin.

Mider
yeah yet it cut through thanos

Mider
also Slade once droped a building on aquaman heh

Juntai
Actually, when he got Flash with his sword, he made sure that was the only way that Wally could attack him. Also, it's not PIS that adamantium doesn't cut through the Thing. It doesn't cut through Iron Man's armor or Colossus' skin. Or maybe it is PIS, when more currently, he shanked up Ben in Enemy of the State.

Marcus4600
Isn't Enemy of the State in the Ultimates continuity?
Anyway, I'm not trying to down Slade here, folks. He is called the best tactician in DC, but there's some things I doubt. The precognition thing? Nuh-uh. Precognition is a psychic ability. I'd say it's more of a battle savvy. If he had a true precognitive ability, then he'd be able to predict fights before they happen. He'd be more like River from Firefly. Slade has battle savy hardcore though. The obvious reason that he can predict what's going to happen is because he's an experienced fighter who has been enhanced. Read through the Identity Crisis fight again, and see what I mean.

DarkCrawler
Enemy of the State was crap. Thing was put down by one stab in the shoulder. PLEASE. This is Ben Grimm, who has continued fighting even when being near dead. Champion wailed on him and Ben didn't give up, (even when he wasn't in the shape of fighting anymore). One stab will not put him down.

King KAM
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Enemy of the State was crap. Thing was put down by one stab in the shoulder. PLEASE. This is Ben Grimm, who has continued fighting even when being near dead. Champion wailed on him and Ben didn't give up, (even when he wasn't in the shape of fighting anymore). One stab will not put him down. Like we all havent heart this story 50,million times,

Enemy of the State Was genius, it was extremely well written and put together perfectly, so ben grimm loses, get over it, and enjoy a good story for what it is, a good story.

GODSCRIBE
Slade gets every bone in his body broken.

Mider
yeah right ben meets up with slade, slade shoots at him he tries to dodge slade shoots him in mid air, sending him through a building then throws a super human meta grenade inside and watches as it collapses on him if the building didnt hurt thing the grenade will hurt him more i think. spidey sense is a form of precogg does that mean spidey can know everything before it happens nope elektra also has a form of precog does that mean she wins every fight nope. so why wouldnt slade's precog work oh i think it does. This guy took fourty shots from a anti tank weapon in the chest and still got up fought and won.

GODSCRIBE
yeah right ben meets up with slade, slade shoots at him he tries to dodge slade shoots him in mid air, sending him through a building then throws a super human meta grenade inside and watches as it collapses on him if the building didnt hurt thing the grenade will hurt him more i think. spidey sense is a form of precogg does that mean spidey can know everything before it happens nope elektra also has a form of precog does that mean she wins every fight nope. so why wouldnt slade's precog work oh i think it does. This guy took fourty shots from a anti tank weapon in the chest and still got up fought and won.

Thing does a Thunderclap, knocking Slade off balance, then proceeds to say "It's clobbering time". Then claps Slade's head in, till both of his ears meet.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King KAM
Like we all havent heart this story 50,million times,

Enemy of the State Was genius, it was extremely well written and put together perfectly, so ben grimm loses, get over it, and enjoy a good story for what it is, a good story.

Extremely well written?

Ignoring 40+ years of character's durability and pain tolerance for the sake of getting Wolverine to win is extremely well written to you?

Well...we sure have different opinions.

Mider
who ever said slade would get that close to be hit with a thunder clap? He can always just shoot ben from far away with his staff then when he tries to dodge what i already said above will happen, ben tries throwing junk at slade slade blows it up with his staff or dodges with out much effort then procedes to use NY against ben. His Thunder Clap wont kill slade maybe make him deaf since when would that stop him he has been hit with a anti tank gun in the chest like 40 times and still got up to fight. oh and adimantium not being able to penerate thing is pure bull.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thing does a Thunderclap, knocking Slade off balance, then proceeds to say "It's clobbering time". Then claps Slade's head in, till both of his ears meet.

lol

Marcus4600
Mider, you really need to do some more reading on The Thing. This guy has taken punches from the Hulk before when Hulk is uber-pissed. I don't think that staff will do too much.

Mider
yeah that sounds like crap to me ive seen him get punched by juggernaut three times and he went down........................badly ive heard he died from a blast by some guy who killed the whole FF. Ive also heard he has been hurt by wolverines claws.

GODSCRIBE
You always "hear" don't you Mider? lol

Mider
it seems my hearing is better then your knowledge half the time. Even though ben is as durable as he is, are any of you gonna really say he is more durable then superboy or supergirl? Also wolverine HAS cut thing, slade is stronger so he has an even better chance of doing so, does anyone know how strong slades staff is i mean i know it stands up to supermans heat vision but all i know about it at the moment is that just with a low level blast it takes out a helicopter does anyone know how its been used on other people?

GODSCRIBE
just with a low level blast it takes out a helicopter does anyone know how its been used on other people?

no, but apparently you don't...as usual.

Kontraz
spider-man beat thing... venom beat thing... i think slade would fair quite nicely

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Kontraz
spider-man beat thing... venom beat thing... i think slade would fair quite nicely

Slade has lost to street thugs.

Mider
your so smart why dont you know? You come here saying that such and such wins and thats it never an explenation my guess work is better then your so called comic knowledge half the time so please save your insults, your posts are not exactly a treasure trove of comic knowledge mine may not be but there better then yours at least half the time.

GODSCRIBE
your so smart why dont you know? You come here saying that such and such wins and thats it never an explenation my guess work is better then your so called comic knowledge half the time so please save your insults, your posts are not exactly a treasure trove of comic knowledge mine may not be but there better then yours at least half the time.

Not when your sentences look like a ****ing word jumble idiot.

Mider
last time i checked this was a comic forum not a grammer forum so attacking my grammer isnt earning you any points braniac, what i lack in grammer i make up for in comic knowledge cant say the same for you.

GODSCRIBE
last time i checked this was a comic forum not a grammer forum so attacking my grammer isnt earning you any points braniac, what i lack in grammer i make up for in comic knowledge cant say the same for you.

Oh what the world would be like without it's precious knowledge of comics. Listen dickhead, half the time, you dont even know what you think you thought you knew when you thought you knew it. youre a jackass.

ExtraMision5555

im not trying to offend or assult you at all, but you shuold seriously work on your paragraphs because sometimes i try to read what you have to say, but the structure is so horrible and lacking basic puncuation that i have no idea what your saying and i just stop reading, and im sure other people may do the same

this isint a grammar (sp?) fourm, correct* but this is a fourm none the less, and fourm's consist of reading and writeing

Mider
if you cant even read my paragraphs then i dont know whats wrong with you people. My writing isnt chinese dialect, its not impossible, or near impossible to read.

DarkCrawler
if you cant even read my paragraphs then i dont know whats wrong with you people. My writing isnt chinese dialect, its not impossible, or near impossible to read.

No. But it is hard to read.

Kontraz
can we just get back on topic?

GODSCRIBE
can we just get back on topic?

yeah, slade has lost to street-level thugs.

Kontraz
that was probably before his character "revamp" when he surpassed human level everything and became immortal and whatnot...

GODSCRIBE
that was probably before his character "revamp" when he surpassed human level everything and became immortal and whatnot...

How does he fair against CL100 punches and getting his neck broken?

Kontraz
he'd live... but why would he stand there and let thing punch him? slade's agility is probably near that of spidey, and thing couldnt lay a hand on him if his life depended on it

GODSCRIBE
he'd live... but why would he stand there and let thing punch him? slade's agility is probably near that of spidey, and thing couldnt lay a hand on him if his life depended on it

No, his agility is not on Spidey's level. And Spidey has pre-cog.

Slade is not Spidey I'm afraid.

In the words of Chris Tucker, he will get knocked the **** out.

ExtraMision5555

Correct, but if im not mistaken, spidey punches 400x harder than slade does, in this case its a matter of how long would take slade to take thing down, the longer it takes him, the more room for error, and it really only takes 1 mistake for slade to crumble

EDIT: i dont think its exactly on spideys level, but its fair to say that his agility is very respectable, i get what you were trying to say

Kontraz
Correct, but if im not mistaken, spidey punches 400x harder than slade does, in this case its a matter of how long would take slade to take thing down, the longer it takes him, the more room for error, and it really only takes 1 mistake for slade to crumble

slade making a mistake... you do realize that the fight would probably have to go on for years before slade makes a mistake, right? I mean, the guy knows every possibility of every move of the entire battle before the fight even starts...

edit: yeah, i know he's not as quick, but considering its being compared to thing, it might as well be

Mider
are you sure he isnt as fast as spidey. Is spidey fast enough to dodge bullets as if they were in slow motion? Or does he have reflexes that are as fast as the flash?

Kontraz
reflexes and agility are very different... flash is MUCH faster than slade, but slade has better reflexes

oh, and by the way, yes slade has precog due to his being able to percieve every possible reaction during the fight

ExtraMision5555
slade making a mistake... you do realize that the fight would probably have to go on for years before slade makes a mistake, right? I mean, the guy knows every possibility of every move of the entire battle before the fight even starts...

edit: yeah, i know he's not as quick, but considering its being compared to thing, it might as well be

By mistake i mean, things fighting ability vs slades, i shuolda worded it differently*nayways, of course slades fighting is considerably better but due to things raw strength and expirence i would be supprised if thing NEVER touched him

Kontraz
By mistake i mean, things fighting ability vs slades, i shuolda worded it differently*nayways, of course slades fighting is considerably better but due to things raw strength and expirence i would be supprised if thing NEVER touched him

well, last time i saw thing and spidey fight, thing never laid a hand on him. also, is thing just as "solid" on the inside? I'm pretty sure he is, but if he isn't slade, could easily win...

ExtraMision5555
well, last time i saw thing and spidey fight, thing never laid a hand on him. also, is thing just as "solid" on the inside? I'm pretty sure he is, but if he isn't slade, could easily win...

it is, skin, organs, etc

Kontraz
nevermind then, lol... yeah... it would be a VERY long fight... incredible endurane and healing ability vs near invulnerability

Mider
spidey is faster then thing and slade is faster then spidey considering slade dodges machine gun fire like a joke while spidey got hit by the punisher, anyway i think slades agility is pretty good maybe not as good as spideys but he did evade superman for at least a while he can jump i think 20 meters in the air and such. Thing wining this is highly unlikely is it impossible? No take away slade's weapons and he has a better chance but then again Slade has gone hand to hand with WW and not been thrashed sooooooo you make up your mind yeah i know this guy is a walking plot device and jobber aura machine but darn he got WAY TO many feats like this to just throw out.

ExtraMision5555
nevermind then, lol... yeah... it would be a VERY long fight... incredible endurane and healing ability vs near invulnerability
yup, lol
not saying slade coudlent do it, but imo due to slades slight difficulty inflicting major damage to thing at one time it wouldent be in his favor, he would absoltuely have to outsmart thing* but considering things battle expirence that would not be an easy chore either

And mider spidey dodges machineguns for breakfast, pun is a marksman

Mider
i really dont think punisher could hit slade and do anything to him.

GODSCRIBE
always postulating like a true idiot.

ExtraMision5555
i really dont think punisher could hit slade and do anything to him.

Man

that was a real uneducated statement

I would rather debate with kontraz, atleast hes reasonable
(and no i didnt mean that as an insult to you kont lol)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>