Who wold win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Itzak
Kate or Jack? Sanctuary thinks Kate would win because she's a criminal, but Jacks a man with a plan. And he's a doctor so he could fix himself. happy

KENobi™
How about...who gives a crap?

There are many variables involved in fights which could make the outcome swing either way.

Sure Jack is a doctor, but how could he work on himself in the middle of a fight?

Morning_Glory
what are they winning and ...huh? confused

Flying High
a fight....im guessing...

QuincE
that's.......that's...that is seriously a ridiculous question. Kate versus Jack in a fight? There's no way Kate could take jack. First off, Kate gets taken out in miniature wrestling matches with Sawyer tons of time, whereas Jack pwn3d Sawyer in "Confidence Man"

aye, what a thread.

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Itzak
Kate or Jack? Sanctuary thinks Kate would win because she's a criminal, but Jacks a man with a plan. And he's a doctor so he could fix himself. happy

your an idiot no expression

Itzak
Originally posted by QuincE
that's.......that's...that is seriously a ridiculous question. Kate versus Jack in a fight? There's no way Kate could take jack. First off, Kate gets taken out in miniature wrestling matches with Sawyer tons of time, whereas Jack pwn3d Sawyer in "Confidence Man"

aye, what a thread.

Exactly. Now go tell that to Sanctuary. no expression

Originally posted by KillTheLight
your an idiot no expression

Why thank you for pointing that out, happy but if you would be so knid... go tell Sanctuary Jack wins, and that she owes me $5. Because she didn't think Jack could win. 1234

_Sanctuary_
Kate is sneakier! And she has more experience stick out tongue

I can't believe you actually made this thread laughing

_Sanctuary_
Also, I think it depends on the location, and if they can have weapons or not 1234

Itzak
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Also, I think it depends on the location, and if they can have weapons or not 1234

No weapons. If they did Jack still has a chance though. no expression

_Sanctuary_

No weapons. If they did Jack still has a chance though. no expression
laughing What?!
If this is a real life thing, Kate can win easily, she's manipulative and sneaky.
If it's like in a ring or something, then Jack, because he's physically stronger.

Itzak
The hatch would actually be the most ideal place if you think about it. no expression Seriously, Kate doesn't have a chance in a hand-to-hand fight, how many times has Sawyer beaten her in those fights? A lot of times. And part of the reason I say Jack being doctor is so important is that he would know where all the vital points on the body are so he could do some serious damage. no expression

_Sanctuary_
The hatch would actually be the most ideal place if you think about it. no expression Seriously, Kate doesn't have a chance in a hand-to-hand fight, how many times has Sawyer beaten her in those fights? A lot of times. And part of the reason I say Jack being doctor is so important is that he would know where all the vital points on the body are so he could do some serious damage. no expression
Yeah, I didn't mean in a "hand-to-hand" fight. Kate is crafty! And good with a gun no expression

Itzak
Oh now you tell me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine. I would actually like to see this fight, hmm I think it'd be pretty good. yes

But anyways... Even if they had guns, it would still be in a small place. And Jack with a gun = Kate pwned. no expression It's as simple as that.

_Sanctuary_
Oh now you tell me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine. I would actually like to see this fight, hmm I think it'd be pretty good. yes

But anyways... Even if they had guns, it would still be in a small place. And Jack with a gun = Kate pwned. no expression It's as simple as that.
no2 Kate would think of a plan mwahaha

And also, at first you said Jack was better purely because he was a guy so your arguement was faulty to begin with no expression

And you spelt "would" wrong no expression

Itzak
What the f**k? How is it faulty to begin with?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Only because I wanted to see if you would notice. stick out tongue Which wasn't until just now. So there... stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
What the f**k? How is it faulty to begin with?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Only because I wanted to see if you would notice. stick out tongue Which wasn't until just now. So there... stick out tongue
laughing You had no real arguement to start with stick out tongue

Marth18
i think Charlie would pwn them all 1v1...end of damn story, all he has to do is drug them and he wins my gawd oh btw sanctuary whos that girl in your sig, shes purdy

_Sanctuary_
laughing It's Ayumi Hamasaki

Itzak
laughing You had no real arguement to start with stick out tongue

Sure I did, answer the question. stick out tongue And so far nobody has said anything about Kate winning. no expression So you might as well realises Jack wins.

Originally posted by Marth18
i think Charlie would pwn them all 1v1...end of damn story, all he has to do is drug them and he wins my gawd oh btw sanctuary whos that girl in your sig, shes purdy

laughing That's true. Drug them... laughing

_Sanctuary_
Sure I did, answer the question. stick out tongue And so far nobody has said anything about Kate winning. no expression So you might as well realises Jack wins.

mhm

Kate would still win no expression
She'd think of a plan, she's more manipulative and experienced.

Itzak
mhm

Kate would still win no expression
She'd think of a plan, she's more manipulative and experienced.

Running out of reasons my dear? stick out tongue I think I've already heard those. no expression

Jack is smart, where as Kate is clever. He would use the room to his advantage. He would think of ways for her to waste her bullets.

_Sanctuary_
Running out of reasons my dear? stick out tongue I think I've already heard those. no expression

Jack is smart, where as Kate is clever. He would use the room to his advantage. He would think of ways for her to waste her bullets.
Kate would see right through it!
And also she would be able to lull him in to a false sense of security evil face

~Mitsurugi~
Jack would get owned by Kate.erm

QuincE
Just because Kate is a criminal doesn't make her a good fighter. She just (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Blew up a house. She essplodes one house and she's supposed to be Jackie Chan or something?

Marth18
Id say, who cares...................Sawyer would own kate...in bed Happy Dance

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by ~Mitsurugi~
Jack would get owned by Kate.erm
w00tOriginally posted by QuincE
Just because Kate is a criminal doesn't make her a good fighter. She just (SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Blew up a house. She essplodes one house and she's supposed to be Jackie Chan or something?
But it means she's more experienced, and she'd have a good strategy

Marth18
Kate wouldnt hurt jack, jack wouldnt hurt kate.........i on the other hand shifty

QuincE
w00t

More experienced in what? Running away? Because that's really all we've seen Kate do in her past. Never has she fought anyone. Jack on the other hand has fought Ethan twice, and traded blows with Sawyer on occasion. Kate's not a strategist, just a girl on the run. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marth18
I guess it depends on what type of fight it is

PsychoFreeak
Id say, who cares...................Sawyer would own kate...in bed Happy Dance

nope, this is the part where, YOU WRONG!......behind the scenes i killed Kate and i was forced 2 take kates place...Whoops, my bad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marth18
Really? cause i killed sawyer and took sawyers place, GOSH DAMNIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE KATE shifty

PsychoFreeak
laughing .....wait a sec shock

Marth18
What the f**k?

PsychoFreeak
HA! made u look!
I'M SOOOO BORED! ENTERTAIN ME!!!! sum1 please cry

«§hõnknêss»
Freak and Marth...in LOST? Were doomed... :rolleye:

Kate would screw Jack over easily. Jack is too much of a goody goody 2 screw her over...Kate would give a shit yes

Marth18
yea, Freeak is the new pregnant lady

_Sanctuary_
More experienced in what? Running away? Because that's really all we've seen Kate do in her past. Never has she fought anyone. Jack on the other hand has fought Ethan twice, and traded blows with Sawyer on occasion. Kate's not a strategist, just a girl on the run. roll eyes (sarcastic)
mhm If they both had guns though... And I think Kate would come up with a good strategy!

PsychoFreeak
yea, Freeak is the new pregnant lady

shock fool_fly

Marth18
i think if they were to get in a fight, they'd have sex instead

PsychoFreeak
Kate n Sawyer? ....gawd shes a lucky biatch if that happens lol...

Marth18
no hes a lucky biatch

PsychoFreeak
chair UR WRONG! HE'S the lucky biatch stick out tongue

KillTheLight
i think if they were to get in a fight, they'd have sex instead

i want to watch sawyer and jack 'fight' then droolio

PsychoFreeak
HA! n i have a front row seat wink

Originally posted by PsychoFreeak
chair UR WRONG! HE'S the lucky biatch stick out tongue

ha, somethings wrong here... shock
i meant... SHE'S!***
*shivers then dies* faintthud

QuincE

You haven't explained what exactly she's more "experienced" in. She hasn't fought anyone. And she what kind of "strategy" could she make? Beat Jack before he beats her?

PsychoFreeak
laughing good call lol

anyway'z, i was just snoopin round in Lost Media (which i havent done in AGES) and saw this pic...
who rekons that if he lost the shirt but stood int hat same pose, he's be half hot? embarrasment stick out tongue no expression
yeh ok *leaves* no expression

Marth18
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PsychoFreeak
stick out tongue not expacting u 2 answer that, stress less lol

Marth18
He has a weird looking face shapeness......... miffed like that

PsychoFreeak
...Thats the point lol.... stick out tongue
c'mon! Both sawyer and charlie look hot wen they're angry! so y not Jin too? stick out tongue

Marth18
because this is the "Who would win thread".........but jin can kick sawyer, charlie, locke, jack, EVERYONS BUTT

_Sanctuary_
You haven't explained what exactly she's more "experienced" in. She hasn't fought anyone. And she what kind of "strategy" could she make? Beat Jack before he beats her?
She's a good liar and she'd probably be able to trick him. mwahaha

This thread confuses me. no expression

QuincE
She's a good liar and she'd probably be able to trick him. mwahaha

This thread confuses me. no expression

Hmm...a good liar? Shall we flashback? From what I recall, the last time Kate lied to Jack (during the opening of the silver case.) Jack saw through her lies about "the man I loved" and caught her during her "trick" of the hands during the keyswap. So no, Kate wouldn't be able to trick Jack. She'd be pwned. I can't believe this is a thread. Jack vs Kate? Jack would murder her.

_Sanctuary_
Hmm...a good liar? Shall we flashback? From what I recall, the last time Kate lied to Jack (during the opening of the silver case.) Jack saw through her lies about "the man I loved" and caught her during her "trick" of the hands during the keyswap. So no, Kate wouldn't be able to trick Jack. She'd be pwned. I can't believe this is a thread. Jack vs Kate? Jack would murder her.
Maybe part of her wanted him to know, or she didn't want to lie to him.

If they were really put against each other I think she'd be able to trick him. yes

Marth18
Wow, jin is now my favorite character in this show, he kicks ass fking best character ever, i missed episode 11 season 2 did somthing happen to Michael in that episode? cause i havnt seen him anywhere past that but anyways, JIN IS THE COOLEST BASTARD EVER

QuincE
Maybe part of her wanted him to know, or she didn't want to lie to him.

If they were really put against each other I think she'd be able to trick him. yes

Provide evidence! I've shot down your theories and backed up my own claims. Kate wouldn't last three seconds. I have no idea why they would fight each other, but Jack would obviously beat her. She doesn't seem athletic or durable in a bout at all. And no, you obviously don't know Kate that well if you think on some level "She wanted Jack to know." This is because Kate protects her secret the best she can. She does that during the entire show. She desperately didn't want ANYONE to know her secret (hence one of the reasons she so dearly wanted the Marshall out of the picture.)

PsychoFreeak
wow Big Post's wacko

Wow, jin is now my favorite character in this show, he kicks ass fking best character ever, i missed episode 11 season 2 did somthing happen to Michael in that episode? cause i havnt seen him anywhere past that but anyways, JIN IS THE COOLEST BASTARD EVER

ROCK ON!!! rock

Marth18
JIN > KATE!!!!!!!!!

PsychoFreeak
eek! ..... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.