Thor's Return theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marcus4600
Anyone have any ideas how powerful Thor will be when he returns, or if he'll look any different? I'm thinking he may return as the Rune King.

Lucid Lui
I hope he's at his normal levels. King and Rune King Thor are both too powerful.

grey fox
Doom style......

Wally West
I want him to return at whatever level would allow him to smack Sentry around.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Wally West
I want him to return at whatever level would allow him to smack Sentry around.
So regular Thor level, then. cool smokin'

grey fox
Originally posted by Khellendros

Meh , why not go overboard and bring him in as warrior maddness RKT.

Knightfall93
Make him go insane at the start... smash up a city in a huge fight, the he realises what he's done... where is Thor anyway?

Lucid Lui
Sleeping the sleep of the Gods...

Or dead if you go by handbooks...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Khellendros

mad

Blah, Sentry should just replace him forever. I hope Thor's return is just Loki in disguise and he royally screws up everything and makes Civil War 10x better.

That'll never happen, but that's how I'd write it.

King KAM
I actually dont like Thor too much, hes okay, but i thnk herc is a cooler character, Ultimate Thor is awesome.

The Ion
Thor's "death" seems to have raised his stock greatly. Prior to it I hardly saw any Thor fans and now theres a ton of them screaming for a return.

King KAM
Originally posted by The Ion
Thor's "death" seems to have raised his stock greatly. Prior to it I hardly saw any Thor fans and now theres a ton of them screaming for a return. I guess.....but i still love it when herc whoops on him.

roughrider
Rune King level is too powerful for a character in an ongoing book - it's why people like Galactus and The Living Tribunal aren't in their own monthly. Hard to get a lot of drama every issue when you are too powerful.
Superman/Herald level, like he was all the years he was Prince of Asgard, is fine with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.