Hi!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*derangedchick*
Uh huh, apparently i'm supposed to introduce myself. well........................ i'm a girl, i'm evil, and demented, and totally insane, i love rock music rock and loath to the ends of existence pop music. i tried to kill my brother, i should have had better aim. I love my chemical romance, the used, fall out boy, skid " nevely ( local band), rock music is my life, that and the toal destruction of the world and life as we know it. if it was legal, i would commit bloody murders, blood is so pretty............................. shifty....................... oh yeah weed ruls and one day evil cats will take over the world smokin' evil face and oh yeah, i can cuss in german Happy Dance

Lightningrod
Let me the first to welcome you to kmc

Welcome smile

Enjoy your stay!

Smallville
Have fun

Makedde
Hello, you seem a little...high. laughing out loud

Barker
What the f**k?

Welcome to Kmc, and don't Hesitate to Calm down a Bit. smile

~Mitsurugi~
getout

Rampant ox
You sound almost as evil as me. You could be second in command when i get universal domination!!!!

a1hsauce
hey! Hope you have fun here big grin psst.. I think cats already have taken over the world confused

*derangedchick*
yeah thanks for welcoming me except for the guy who told me to go away, uhhh.......................oh right, does anyone know an easy way to leave earth, i need to know. my alien neighbour wants to go back home, he's not from around here.

a1hsauce
lol thats our Mitsu for ya big grin

let me see... I saw a guy on the corner having a garage sale...he was selling a black hole, you might wanna try there...it was 50 bucks erm pretty steep but worth a shot yes

~Mitsurugi~
laughing

I'm a prick.erm

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

~Rad~
Well, I'd welcome you, but I'm the one who introduced you to KMC and anyway, I see you every goddamned day....... roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue tongue_ss

*derangedchick*
Yeah.................so all u pricks out there..................what was i going to say?.................never mind...............about the black hole, thanx, that might just do the trick. so i'm happy. he'll finally leave. Happy Dance............ ummmm don't forget to brush your teeth and wash your hands..........and oh yeah, never ever feed your dog oatmeal

a1hsauce
confused oatmeal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.