Murderer of two sex offenders sentenced to 44 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zebina

Syren
This is a difficult one, part of me is cheering the guy on for what he's done, but on the other hand he's murdered people and that can't be justified. But then, I guess you can't rely on the law, so he took it into his own hands. He got a harsher sentence than the sex offenders I'll bet erm

Zebina
Originally posted by Syren
This is a difficult one, part of me is cheering the guy on for what he's done, but on the other hand he's murdered people and that can't be justified. But then, I guess you can't rely on the law, so he took it into his own hands. He got a harsher sentence than the sex offenders I'll bet erm

Try working for the law and HAVING to side with it.

I can understand why he did it eventhough it was against the law

Victor Von Doom
He got a harsher sentence than the sex offenders I'll bet erm

Rightfully so.

Bardock42

Probably because he killed two people and they .....didn't.

BackFire
Death Wish 9. Coming soon.

Morgoths_Wrath
44 years for a double homicide? I'd say he got lucky! They let him off easy.

BackFire
It might as well be a life sentance, he'll be well over 70 by the time he gets out, assuming he doesn't get released earlier.

PVS
he killed 2 pieces of shit. im not against the sentencing, after all, its still murder and thats the law. however...good on him

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
It might as well be a life sentance, he'll be well over 70 by the time he gets out, assuming he doesn't get released earlier.

He'll be 80 exactly...although he will get out earlier. But well, 40 years is a long time.

Makedde
If the law won't stand up for the public, and protect our children against sex offenders, who will?

GCG
The guy is an Idiot.

If he saw it fit to kill them, instead of allowing bureaucratic courts to handle the offenders, he should have had the sensibility to deny the crime not admit it with the 'guardian angle of society plea'.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Makedde
If the law won't stand up for the public, and protect our children against sex offenders, who will?

If the law won't stand up for the public, and protect our citizens against killers, who will?

Zebina

the law does stand up for the public, but it can only do so much

Makedde
Originally posted by Zebina
the law does stand up for the public, but it can only do so much

The law is too soft on sex offenders. High risk sex offenders are freed all the time, only to reoffend. A few more years in prison and they are out yet again, to once again prey on children. Sex offenders should be jailed for life, no exceptions.

Atlantis001

Bardock42

GCG
Murder is good as long as its justified.

Is that what the Laws should consent ?

Atlantis001

Bardock42

Akechi Misuhide
I feel no sympathy for the sex-offenders... the bastards got what they deserved. I applued the man who had the curage to defy the ****ed up justice system where a woman can sue McDonalds by claiming eating there made her fat.

Atlantis001

Akechi Misuhide
I suppose my orginal post on this was a bit harsh... but sex-offenders sicken me.

Bardock42

Makedde
Originally posted by Akechi Misuhide
I suppose my orginal post on this was a bit harsh... but sex-offenders sicken me.

I don't think your post was harsh at all.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Bardock42
Don't see what animals have to do with the issue at hand at all.

Now, I personally wouldn't say they did things right or wrong..they did something illegal and got punished for it.

Neither is what the Sex Offenders did...we chose to punish them though.

Sure you can judge good and evil if you feel like it, but if you act against the law you will get punished.

The guy who murdered the offenders is in no way different to them, tht is all there is.

I know what you mean, the law states that he must be punished, but I think the laws are wrong.

Its impossible to escape from the "right and wrong" thing, we are always dealing with this matter indirectly, if you say that if you act against the law you will get punished, then you are saying that the laws are right.

We are already discussing right and wrong.

MC Mike
Murder negates all things. He deserves it.

Makedde
^The sex offender or the killer? I side with the killer, I think he did the public a service. smile

meep-meep
He shouldn't have gotten 44 years. That's not a huge amount of time compared to other people who ill people in cold blood, but it still should have been less. Much less. IMO, anyway.

Anyway, that is a hugely powerful thing to do, not run and say put me to death. I think he drove his point home to anyone who heard about this.

Da preacher
That dude definately read too much Punishercomics.

Adam_PoE

Syren
Probably because he killed two people and they .....didn't.

Nope, they just molested people.

Bardock42
Nope, they just molested people.

Yes...and got punished accordingly.

Although let me think about it...hmm kill 2 people.....won't have a chance to live on....harm to all their friends and family....molesting someone....yeah has a chance to live on.....hmm....seems like murder is worse.

Originally posted by meep-meep
He shouldn't have gotten 44 years. That's not a huge amount of time compared to other people who ill people in cold blood, but it still should have been less. Much less. IMO, anyway.

Anyway, that is a hugely powerful thing to do, not run and say put me to death. I think he drove his point home to anyone who heard about this.

Quite a cowardly thing in my opinion. First kill two people and then wanting the fast way out.

Originally posted by Da preacher
That dude definately read too much Punishercomics.

Yeah quite. Now Vigilante work is quite funny.....in theory. Obviously, a society has to take care of such elements.

Da preacher
I think he deserves every bit of his punishment, to me he's just an ordinary killer.

The law isn't there to be ignored.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Atlantis001
I know what you mean, the law states that he must be punished, but I think the laws are wrong.

Its impossible to escape from the "right and wrong" thing, we are always dealing with this matter indirectly, if you say that if you act against the law you will get punished, then you are saying that the laws are right.

We are already discussing right and wrong.

How is the the law wrong?

The guy killed 2 people in cold blood. Doesnt matter if he's doing the right thing or not.

What happens if those two people were rehabilited (you know the whole idea behind the justice system), and were doing things for the community. Or what happens if they were doing some good
You cant go around just killling people.

I do agree that the system for sexual offenders needs working, and be more strict. But this guy is an cold blooder murderer. He interviewed him before he killed them.

Atlantis001

Adam_PoE

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Smasandian
How is the the law wrong?

The guy killed 2 people in cold blood. Doesnt matter if he's doing the right thing or not.

What happens if those two people were rehabilited (you know the whole idea behind the justice system), and were doing things for the community. Or what happens if they were doing some good
You cant go around just killling people.

I do agree that the system for sexual offenders needs working, and be more strict. But this guy is an cold blooder murderer. He interviewed him before he killed them.

He not killed them like that, he even let one escape when he showed remorse.

The state also kills people, there is a death sentence. The state also judges other people lives, that is not something that just he did when he killed the sex offenders.

I think there is so many ways to kill indirectly, we kill animals just for luxury, we kill people by denying medical assistance, we kill by not taking action agaisnt crime, we can kill sometimes just by gossip...

Killing is easier and more common than we can think.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
In other words, there is nothing wrong with murder so long as one only murders the "right" people.

To you, sexual predators are the "right" people. To others, homosexuals are the "right" people. To the Nazis, the Jews are the "right" people.

If this is your view, then you are in good company.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

There is a lot of difference between recognising the direct threat criminals (like these sex-offenders) are to society, and the ignorant discrimination of which you made examples.
At least the retribution laid upon the offenders in this case has a somewhat understandable motivation, it has nothing to do with the blind and selfish hate that racism is about.

soleran30
Wow now thats crazy.............oh well let the man serve his time or whatever the justice system decides for him.

BlackSunshine
they got what they deserved but in the same breath i'll say...two wrongs dont make a right

Atlantis001

Pandemoniac
He did not have the right to take justice in his own hands in this kind of extremity, but I do understand his motivation. Every day there are people, and often children, being preyed upon by criminals and sickos, having their lives ruined if they even survive.
Law-enforcement fails to prevent or even apprehend criminals on short notice, and when they get cought, they are often faced with laughable punishments.
No wonder some people freak out as they see they next child-molester getting away with a 3 year sentence, just to do it again when they are out of jail.

lil bitchiness

Im sure now the whole world is safer, some moron decided he was above the law.

"You put yourself above the law, and by doing so in some sense you put yourself above the rights of every citizen in the state of Washington."

This is a key sentence. He isn't above the law, no matter how big that martyr sign above his head is.

Sadako of Girth
Well, as liberal as I tend to look at things, if those sex offenders hadn't done what they did, would they not still be alive...?

And the guy may have taken the law into his own hands, but I dont think this automatically makes a man a moron though...

There would be a fine line between civic mindedness and moronic behavior then it seems..... hope he feels the 40 odd yrs is worth it though...

meep-meep

Quite a cowardly thing in my opinion. First kill two people and then wanting the fast way out.

That's your opinion. I doubt the guy is pissed because they aren't throwing the book at him. I think in his mind he could care less what happened to him. The difference is now he will have 44 years to think about what he did. Will he regret it? I doubt it.

Atlantis001
Well... maybe he should be arrested, but that does not make him wrong I think, it is more a measure taken to control society to not allow people to go out killing criminals.

Victor Von Doom
He not killed them like that, he even let one escape when he showed remorse.

Yeah, very noble of him.

It wasn't even his place to be involved in any way at all, let alone to 'show remorse'.

That's what makes this whole thing too ridiculous for words. While I think murder is never excusable, it is certainly understandable in some cases. For example if an affected parent felt that it was something they needed to do. Even then, for molestation that is many steps too far.

For someone who has literally zero connection to the original incidents, it is craziness.

Alpha Centauri
He got a harsher sentence than the sex offenders I'll bet erm

Probably because he committed murder.

Murder being a more serious offense than being a sex offender.

Parents? Might be a good start. Maybe that's a new thing parents can try. Not relying wholly on the law and, you know, doing some protective parenting.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Seeing as the law itself is just a concept, and cannot physically prevent anything.

ImmortalSamurai
You I read almost everyone's opinions here and noticed the use of the words, 'Kill' and 'Murder' in many forms. There is a big difference in the two words.

Killing is a natural part of life. Animals kill in self-defense, the need to feed, and sometimes during mating season. Humans kill in self-defense, the need to feed, and so forth. I don't nessecarily agree with all of the things humans do.

Murder is what happens when small-minded bigots get Arrogant and think that it is the only way to change things. Examples of Murders are seen all throughout history. The Nazi's, The KKK, Homophobes, Stalin, and too many others. Murder also happens to be an unnatural part of nature. When someone has not done anything that is considered a direct threat to you and you kill him/her that is murder.

Murder is what Mullen did in this instance. He entered the Victims' home on false pretenses, made them get on their knees, and Shot them in the back of the head. If you don't think that that is a cold-blooded execution-style murder then something is wrong with you. Who was this guy that he felt qualified to be the judge, jury, and executioner for these two men?
Mullen, a petty criminal with alcohol and drug problems, turned himself in a week after the deaths.
That is correct. This man himself was a criminal. So why would he murder two sex offenders, and claim he did it for the right reasons?

This man deserved a life sentance. Death would have been the easy way out.

At any rate all three men will be judged by the only being qualified to judge humankind's actions.

Alpha Centauri
People have the stupid kneejerk reaction of "Killed a paedophile/sex offender though, good." As if the man has done a good deed.

If you say what PVS did for example, that you won't complain he did it, but he deserves to do the time for the crime then fair enough. I might not agree, but at least there's a level of seeing that a crime was committed also.

I don't get these people who think the man should have no sentance just because he killed people who did something you don't like.

-AC

Pandemoniac
He was wrong in his actions (however I can't help having some admiration for his motivation and strategy) and he should be punished. But in his judgement the background of his crimes should be noted, at-least he had something of a reason. A 44 year sentence is to much punishment, especially in a justice-system in which rapists and 'ordinay' killers get away with less then 12 years.

Makedde
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Parents? Might be a good start. Maybe that's a new thing parents can try. Not relying wholly on the law and, you know, doing some protective parenting.

-AC

Parents can't be expected to guard their children 24/7.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
He was wrong in his actions (however I can't help having some admiration for his motivation and strategy) and he should be punished. But in his judgement the background of his crimes should be noted, at-least he had something of a reason. A 44 year sentence is to much punishment, especially in a justice-system in which rapists and 'ordinay' killers get away with less then 12 years.

If this person got out soon he would want to do the same thing again.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If this person got out soon he would want to do the same thing again.

And that would be exterminating more dangerous people. While the law releases the killers of innocents back in society within a few years.
I do not approve of his final methods, but he is by far the largest danger we need to fear.

Victor Von Doom
And that would be exterminating more dangerous people.

He is a dangerous person. The reason we don't allow this type of thing is because people are idiots, and people can't be trusted to look after their own children, let alone going round doing things like this.

In fact, I don't know why I'm even arguing about this, it's idiotic.

While the law releases the killers of innocents back in society within a few years.

Mere tabloid hysteria.

I do not approve of his final methods, but he is by far the largest danger we need to fear.

Couldn't have said it better.

BackFire
To quote the great Al Bundy:

"I could kill him, go to prison; will be out in a week."

Truly dangerous people get off far to easily as it is.

Alpha Centauri
Parents can't be expected to guard their children 24/7.

Yes, they can. That's their job. If you can't handle your kids, don't have kids. You are being stupid...again.

Wasn't it you who said that women and men should deal with the consequences of their sexual actions, responsibly? Yes it was. If you can't guard your children, don't have any.

A 44 year sentence is to much punishment, especially in a justice-system in which rapists and 'ordinay' killers get away with less then 12 years.

Let me get this straight.

You are moaning that killers of innocents don't get ENOUGH time, then you're saying they should get LESS time because people who commit sex offenses may sometimes get out less than a decade? Yes, perfect solution. Let's say that a 44 year imprisonment for taking multiple lives is TOO much, purely because someone who didn't kill anyone, but committed a crime to which idiots have a kneejerk reaction got let out of prison after less than a decade.

What in hell's name is wrong with you? Where is your rationale?

-AC

Makedde
I think that someone who molests children is far more sick and dangerous than someone who kills the sick bastards. We should be praising the guy who killed these bastards, not jailing him.

Alpha Centauri
I think that someone who molests children is far more sick and dangerous than someone who kills the sick bastards. We should be praising the guy who killed these bastards, not jailing him.

We should praise a murderer just because he killed two people who committed a crime you don't like very much? Taking lives is not as bad as sexual molestation? Shut up you complete and utter idiot. To think, you claim so rabidly to be pro-life.

As an aside to anyone else: Don't act like you weren't thinking and/or about to say the same thing.

-AC

Pandemoniac
He is a dangerous person. The reason we don't allow this type of thing is because people are idiots, and people can't be trusted to look after their own children, let alone going round doing things like this.

In fact, I don't know why I'm even arguing about this, it's idiotic.

Mere tabloid hysteria.

Tabloid hysteria?? Are you so devoted to the commandments of those in charge that you have became blind to the fact that criminality is not dealt with properly?
Murderers are far to often released after only 10 years of imprisonment, rapists often only have to sit out 4 years.
The killer is this case was way out of line, but atleast he acted to make the world a better place, he only made the mistake to resort to the same ill actions that his victims used, placing him somewhat on the same plane. That does makes him a dangerous criminal, but he is overshadowed by far worse people, who are granted far more freedom.

Alpha Centauri
Tabloid hysteria?? Are you so devoted to the commandments of those in charge that you have became blind to the fact that criminality is not dealt with properly?
Murderers are far to often released after only 10 years of imprisonment, rapists often only have to sit out 4 years.
The killer is this case was way out of line, but atleast he acted to make the world a better place, he only made the mistake to resort to the same ill actions that his victims used, placing him somewhat on the same plane. That does makes him a dangerous criminal, but he is overshadowed by far worse people, who are granted far more freedom.

You dare accuse someone of being blind or blindly devoted when you are willing to suggest this murderer did it with the intentions of "making the world a better place"?

Taking a life away for eternity is much worse than inappropriately fondling a child. Think otherwise and you invalidate any opinion you have.

Paedophile: I can fondle your kid's genitalia, or I can kill him. Choose.

Parent: F*ck that sick shit, touching kids is worse. Kill him.

^^^Pandemoniac/Makedde rationale.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

Spare me the histrionics.

Yes, so sentencing needs to be addressed. We don't need a bunch of idiots going round shooting people at will, do we?

Does that sound like a safe world to you? Just pure idiocy.

He isn't somewhat on the same plane. He's about 50 planes higher. He's a double murderer. Let's stop with the martyr bullshit.

Out of interest, who are the worse people with much more freedom? Some names wouldn't go amiss.

Pandemoniac
You dare accuse someone of being blind or blindly devoted when you are willing to suggest this murderer did it with the intentions of "making the world a better place"?

Taking a life away for eternity is much worse than inappropriately fondling a child. Think otherwise and you invalidate any opinion you have.

Paedophile: I can fondle your kid's genitalia, or I can kill him. Choose.

Parent: F*ck that sick shit, touching kids is worse. Kill him.

^^^Pandemoniac/Makedde rationale.

-AC

I never said the killer truly made the world a better place through his actions, I merely recognised his manner of thought.
Second, ruining a life is often worse than taking one, and do you give me your 'the victims were so young, they won't remember anyway' crap.
You come on way to harsh on mere objective opinions. Try to let your intellect get a step ahead of your ego before you post.

Alpha Centauri
I never said the killer truly made the world a better place through his actions, I merely recognised his manner of thought.
Second, ruining a life is often worse than taking one, and do you give me your 'the victims were so young, they won't remember anyway' crap.
You come on way to harsh on mere objective opinions. Try to let your intellect get a step ahead of your ego before you post.

Hahaha, so stupid.

People overcome child abuse, you don't overcome death. Murder is worse than child molestation.

Would you rather have your kid molested or killed? Yes, be quiet.

What this man did isn't ok just because you can sort of see why he did it, he's still a vicious murderer.

-AC

soleran30
Hahaha, so stupid.

People overcome child abuse, you don't overcome death. Murder is worse than child molestation.

Would you rather have your kid molested or killed? Yes, be quiet.

What this man did isn't ok just because you can sort of see why he did it, he's still a vicious murderer.

-AC

Be careful who you ask that question to AC because even though you might prefer your child to be molested rather then killed others might think otherwise........................whata world we live in..................someone actually said we should praise a double homicide because they raped/molested people.

Alpha Centauri
No need to be careful.

Anyone who says they'd rather have their kid killed is just an idiot.

-AC

Pandemoniac
Do not lay words in my mouth. There are degrees in torment and abuse, and a person that had to suffer the worst of those will be haunted his/her entire life, not being able to fit in, adjust and just get a life.
While, how vile it is, the victim of a murder does not have to suffer mental torment, fear and insecurity.

soleran30
No need to be careful.

Anyone who says they'd rather have their kid killed is just an idiot.

-AC

yup your opinion is noted ok next

Alpha Centauri
Do not lay words in my mouth. There are degrees in torment and abuse, and a person that had to suffer the worst of those will be haunted his/her entire life, not being able to fit in, adjust and just get a life.
While, how vile it is, the victim of a murder does not have to suffer mental torment, fear and insecurity.

No, there's no "will", you fool. It can happen, but it doesn't always.

People can, have and will continue to overcome even the worst kinds of sexual abuse. Nobody overcomes eternal death.

You are saying death is better because they don't suffer fear and insecurity? Moron. They get ETERNAL DEATH. Why are you sitting there claiming that sexual abuse is worse than death? Or that murder is a lesser crime? We both quite clearly know it isn't don't we?

-AC

NineCoronas
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Im sure now the whole world is safer, some moron decided he was above the law.

This is a key sentence. He isn't above the law, no matter how big that martyr sign above his head is. You're wrong Lil.

The world is safer, two sex offendors and a moron are out of the picture.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by NineCoronas
You're wrong Lil.

The world is safer, two sex offendors and a moron are out of the picture.

Yes, I actually feel like all the other many millions of criminals are gone now.

-AC

GCG
Just a question in general.

If your child was molested, and the offender jailed, and a couple of years later, you happen to driving your car down a street, and you notice the Offender that molested your child is actually crossing the road, right in front of your car.

What would you do ?

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by GCG

If your child was molested, and the offender jailed, and a couple of years later, you happen to driving your car down a street, and you notice the Offender that molested your child is actually crossing the road in front of your car.

What would you do ?

Certainly not risk going to jail and leaving my child because of some paedophile.

Then again, I'm a thinker.

Shall we stop pretending that murder is ok if it happens to a paedophile? It's murder.

-AC

GCG
Stalker ?

Alpha Centauri
Trying, and failing, to find any relevance in what you just said.

What would you do? Would you run the paedophile over?

How gratifying it would be, eh? You commit murder, you go to jail. Your life is ruined, so is your child's.

-AC

Pandemoniac
No, there's no "will", you fool. It can happen, but it doesn't always.

People can, have and will continue to overcome even the worst kinds of sexual abuse. Nobody overcomes eternal death.

You are saying death is better because they don't suffer fear and insecurity? Moron. They suffer ETERNAL DEATH.

-AC

The childish insults you allowed to slip in your reply do not make you seem like a serious discussioner.
A life can be twisted and disturbed to have the one living it suffering those ill effects wishing for death.
There is no eternal torment, there is only the hurt that this world (and by that, mostly us humans) can lay upon you.
Death can be a relieve compared to the far worse that can be done to a person.

GCG
I thought that when you said Then again, I'm a thinker., you would resort to some "Stalking Strategy" and make life hell for the offender.

But the other day I was following a similar discussion on TV, and two members of the panel said that THEY WOULD ACTUALLY RUN THEM OVER !

Some members of the audience agreed and the Police member on the panel, did not say much against this sort of mentality. Then it all boiled down to the emotion of that moment of seeing the offender in the road.

It is obviously good thinking with a presence of foresight that risking jail would isolate you from your child, but not everyone has that thinking.

Alpha Centauri
The childish insults you allowed to slip in your reply do not make you seem like a serious discussioner.
A life can be twisted and disturbed to have the one living it suffering those ill effects wishing for death.
There is no eternal torment, there is only the hurt that this world (and by that, mostly us humans) can lay upon you.
Death can be a relieve compared to the far worse that can be done to a person.

Your childish dodging of the fact that there is an alternative outcome to being abused makes you seem like you have no clue what you're talking about.

Why focus on what could happen? Many people have gone on to lead fine lives post-abuse. Teri Hatcher is doing well for herself. Abused horrifically as a child by her uncle, but is now one of the world's leading and highest paid TV actresses. I'm sure her parents were traumatised to find out she was abused but I doubt they are now still in depression, they would definitely never lose the sadness of her death though.

There are two sides. People can be forever traumatised, or they may not. The outcome of death is...eternal death. There's no logic, reason or intelligence behind your debate.

If you would choose to have your child killed rather than having some man fondle his or her genitalia, then YOU are the sick bastard.

-AC

Pandemoniac
Again you hide behind the rare occasions in which criminals refound theirselves.
I despice crime, and do not aproave the actions taken by this tread's subject.
Then again, if somebody would rape my girl, my sister, or anybody, I will kill the offender. And trust me, I am capable.

Makedde

I don't care if murderes or rapists won't overcome eternal death. IMO, they deserve to be dead, the sick bastards who prey on children.

And maybe some people can overcome the worst kinds of sexual abuse, but a lot of them can't, and never will. It's a huge slap in the face for those people who went through years of horrific abuse, only to have the man who molested them released from prison, despite the high risk of them again reoffending.

If they were kept locked up and were never released, no one would go after them and kill them.

The justice system sucks anyway. The courts don't give a shit about the victim. The perp has more rights. You don't even get 10 years for murder nowadays, the average here is about 7-8 years. Sex offenders might get 2-3 years, but be out in 18 on good behaivior. They reoffend and go back to prison to serve the rest of their sentence, then are set free again. What a slap in the face for the families? What about the victims right to feel safe and secure in the world? How would they feel knowing the man who molested/raped them is walking the streets?

You know how ****ed the justice system is here, AC? I'll tell you.

A woman was raped twice while sleeping on her sofa at night. A man had been drinking, and broke into her house, and raped her. He was set free from court because the judge said he never would have raped the woman if he hadn't been drunk. How nice, now we can get drunk, rape someone, and blame the drink.

A man who raped a 6 year old girl who washis stepdaughter was given a suspended sentence because the judge said the crime was one of 'opportunity'. This poor little girl is in counselling and has nightmares, as does the young woman who was raped. Both are terrified to even step outside. Their rapists are free, walking the streets, because the courts did nothing to protect them.

Why the hell should we accept the fact that these sickos are walking our streets, preying on our children? I praise anyone willing to take matters into their own hands. The courts do nothing, so little in fact that no one trusts the court anymore. Rape victims don't even report a rape anymore because the chances of that rapist going to prison for his crime is next to nothing. It isn't worth jack shit to reprt a crime nowadays because the courts don't give a toss about victims rights.

Makedde

Not vicious. He didn't kill an innocent human being just for the hell of it, did he? No. He killed two people who preyed on young children, and destroyed their lives. That is certainly NOT vicious.

Pandemoniac
I don't care if murderes or rapists won't overcome eternal death. IMO, they deserve to be dead, the sick bastards who prey on children.

And maybe some people can overcome the worst kinds of sexual abuse, but a lot of them can't, and never will. It's a huge slap in the face for those people who went through years of horrific abuse, only to have the man who molested them released from prison, despite the high risk of them again reoffending.

If they were kept locked up and were never released, no one would go after them and kill them.

The justice system sucks anyway. The courts don't give a shit about the victim. The perp has more rights. You don't even get 10 years for murder nowadays, the average here is about 7-8 years. Sex offenders might get 2-3 years, but be out in 18 on good behaivior. They reoffend and go back to prison to serve the rest of their sentence, then are set free again. What a slap in the face for the families? What about the victims right to feel safe and secure in the world? How would they feel knowing the man who molested/raped them is walking the streets?

A woman was raped twice while sleeping on her sofa at night. A man had been drinking, and broke into her house, and raped her. He was set free from court because the judge said he never would have raped the woman if he hadn't been drunk. How nice, now we can get drunk, rape someone, and blame the drink.

A man who raped a 6 year old girl who washis stepdaughter was given a suspended sentence because the judge said the crime was one of 'opportunity'. This poor little girl is in counselling and has nightmares, as does the young woman who was raped. Both are terrified to even step outside. Their rapists are free, walking the streets, because the courts did nothing to protect them.

Why the hell should we accept the fact that these sickos are walking our streets, preying on our children? I praise anyone willing to take matters into their own hands. The courts do nothing, so little in fact that no one trusts the court anymore. Rape victims don't even report a rape anymore because the chances of that rapist going to prison for his crime is next to nothing. It isn't worth jack shit to reprt a crime nowadays because the courts don't give a toss about victims rights.

You are correct

Makedde
You are correct

Thank you. smile

Alpha Centauri
Again you hide behind the rare occasions in which criminals refound theirselves.
I despice crime, and do not aproave the actions taken by this tread's subject.
Then again, if somebody would rape my girl, my sister, or anybody, I will kill the offender. And trust me, I am capable.

Why do you say that as if it's some macho good thing? It's not. Enjoy your prison time and being turned into thugmeat as a result of acting upon a blind rage. I'm sure committing that macho murder will all seem worth it and continue making you feel like a big man when Big Bubba's oily phallus is lodged violently in your rectum.

Don't ever claim to be pro-life again, please.

Second, thinking they deserve to be dead is one thing. To hail a murderer as a hero is pathetic, stupid and dangerous. Especially on the grounds that he committed a crime you dislike.

And maybe some people can overcome the worst kinds of sexual abuse, but a lot of them can't, and never will.

No, this is just your assumption.

It's a huge slap in the face for those people who went through years of horrific abuse, only to have the man who molested them released from prison, despite the high risk of them again reoffending.

Let's remind ourselves that you have NO experience with abuse, before we continue.

This guy had NOTHING to do with the people who got molested anyway. If it was their parents committing the murder, it'd still be wrong but it'd at least be understandable. This guy killed two sex offenders because he thought they were scum, whilst becoming scum himself and surpassing paedophilia by committing a worse crime.

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, but then again that's your standard.

Not familiar with how it works in the real world are you?

As said before, the laws need revamping. Fine.

This is no reason to decide that you'll be The Punisher, going round committing murder and then having idiots hail you as a hero for it. He took two lives in double murder, that's worse than paedophilia. Just like murdering a kid is worse than touching his penis/her vagina.

Wait wait...let me strap myself in for this one.

*Fastens buckles* Ok continue...

Yeah, terrible decision. Terrible for the woman. What's your point? That someone should now grab a shotgun and kill the man? Stop being so pathetically neanderthal.

A) To say they did NOTHING is complete BS. Sentences were served.

B) Again I will ask; So the logical, appropriate and most sensible way forward is to kill the man? No, it's not. That's the way of the idiot.

Why the hell should we accept the fact that these sickos are walking our streets, preying on our children?

Point 1: I don't recall anyone saying you had to accept it.

Point 2: You are a woman of so many hypocritical beliefs and contradictions it's untrue. Especially seeing as you previously said "Parents can't be expected to guard their children 24/7."

Yes, they can. If you don't watch your kids and they get kidnapped as a result of your neglect, then it's your own f*cking fault. You KNOW these people are out there, and there will never come a time when all evil men and women are locked away, so why don't you take it upon yourselves to...(and this may seem controversial) wait, now...hear me out...ok? Why don't you take it upon yourselves to, do parenting?

I praise anyone willing to take matters into their own hands.

Parents should take matters into their own hands more often. Do their own parenting rather than waiting for something bad to happen, only for them to piss and moan about "Oh there's evil on the streets!"

The law is to protect. Not parent your kids and wipe your asses when you shit all over your kid's lives by being unattentive and selfish.

The courts do nothing, so little in fact that no one trusts the court anymore. Rape victims don't even report a rape anymore because the chances of that rapist going to prison for his crime is next to nothing. It isn't worth jack shit to reprt a crime nowadays because the courts don't give a toss about victims rights.

Let's be honest; you made all that up in a blind, idiotic rage didn't you?

Yeah, I'd cut back on that.

-AC

Makedde
Don't ever claim to be pro-life again, please.

I will claim to be whatever the hell I want.

Second, thinking they deserve to be dead is one thing. To hail a murderer as a hero is pathetic, stupid and dangerous. Especially on the grounds that he committed a crime you dislike.

When a man molests a child, he should be shot.

No, this is just your assumption.

That's your opinion.

Let's remind ourselves that you have NO experience with abuse, before we continue.

I have said I have never been in an abusive relationship. I didn't say that I had never been sexually abused, or raped, did I?

This guy had NOTHING to do with the people who got molested anyway. If it was their parents committing the murder, it'd still be wrong but it'd at least be understandable. This guy killed two sex offenders because he thought they were scum, whilst becoming scum himself and surpassing paedophilia by committing a worse crime.

The killer is not scum. He killed them because these bastards were free. Why were they free and not in prison?

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, but then again that's your standard.

I do know what I am talking about, thank you.

Not familiar with how it works in the real world are you?

I know very well how it works over here.

As said before, the laws need revamping. Fine.

But you'd be perfectly satisfied if the current laws stayed the same, wouldn't you?

This is no reason to decide that you'll be The Punisher, going round committing murder and then having idiots hail you as a hero for it. He took two lives in double murder, that's worse than paedophilia. Just like murdering a kid is worse than touching his penis/her vagina.

Well, I wonder if some bastard had have touched your penis when you young, would you have gotten over it?

Yeah, terrible decision. Terrible for the woman. What's your point? That someone should now grab a shotgun and kill the man? Stop being so pathetically neanderthal.

You don't seem to give a hoot about what this woman went through.

A) To say they did NOTHING is complete BS. Sentences were served.

Sentences were NOT served. Both men received no jail time whatsoever. That is a pathetic sentence for one of the worst crimes imaginable.

B) Again I will ask; So the logical, appropriate and most sensible way forward is to kill the man? No, it's not. That's the way of the idiot.

No, it is logical for the courts to lock these people up, and prote victims.

Point 1: I don't recall anyone saying you had to accept it.

So if a sex offender moved next door to me I am expected to just accept it, and let my kids play outside as normal?

Point 2: You are a woman of so many hypocritical beliefs and contradictions it's untrue. Especially seeing as you previously said "Parents can't be expected to guard their children 24/7."

They can't. Can you gaurd your children while you are sleeping? Can you prevent your kids from sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night without barricading them in their rooms? No. So you can't gaurd them 24/7.

Yes, they can. If you don't watch your kids and they get kidnapped as a result of your neglect, then it's your own f*cking fault. You KNOW these people are out there, and there will never come a time when all evil men and women are locked away, so why don't you take it upon yourselves to...(and this may seem controversial) wait, now...hear me out...ok? Why don't you take it upon yourselves to, do parenting?

Lets not let our children walk home from school then. Lets not let them go outside and collect the mail, because golly gee they get kidnapped, it's our damn fault for letting them get the mail!!!

Parents should take matters into their own hands more often. Do their own parenting rather than waiting for something bad to happen, only for them to piss and moan about "Oh there's evil on the streets!"

Parents have the right to know if their children will be safe. If a known sex offender moves into their street and they are not informed of this, are their children safe? No.

The law is to protect. Not parent your kids and wipe your asses when you shit all over your kid's lives by being unattentive and selfish.

The law does nothing to protect the victim. The law protect the criminal.

Let's be honest; you made all that up in a blind, idiotic rage didn't you?

I didn't, actually. That's just your assumption.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by GCG

If your child was molested, and the offender jailed, and a couple of years later, you happen to driving your car down a street, and you notice the Offender that molested your child is actually crossing the road, right in front of your car.

What would you do ?

1. Run his ass over

2. Back up.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2

Quiero Mota
Certainly not risk going to jail and leaving my child because of some paedophile.

Then again, I'm a thinker.

I find it hard to believe that you would not do anything to the man who raped your kid, homes.

meep-meep
People have the stupid kneejerk reaction of "Killed a paedophile/sex offender though, good." As if the man has done a good deed.

If you say what PVS did for example, that you won't complain he did it, but he deserves to do the time for the crime then fair enough. I might not agree, but at least there's a level of seeing that a crime was committed also.

I don't get these people who think the man should have no sentance just because he killed people who did something you don't like.

-AC

I wouldn't go so far as say to go around and kill all pedophiles is a good thing, but I won't weep when one bites it. That is harsh, I know. That's kind of the way I feel though.

The killer here should have been locked up, I agree, but I get the feeling that the judge went a little light on him considering he's only going for 44 years and not life. I personally think that 44 years is too long but that's just me.

And it's more than these people doing things "we don't like." I know that you arent trying to defend a persons rights to molest children but it sort of sounds that way.

Alpha Centauri
I will claim to be whatever the hell I want.

(Because you're not pro-life, with claims like that).

When a man molests a child, he should be shot.

Pure idiocy.

That's your opinion.

No, it's not. You said "A lot of them can't (overcome it), and never will." This was an assumption.

I have said I have never been in an abusive relationship. I didn't say that I had never been sexually abused, or raped, did I?

Have you? Disclaimer: Be honest. If you say "Yes" so you don't look bad, you deserve many things.

The killer is not scum. He killed them because these bastards were free. Why were they free and not in prison?

He's a murderer, he's an idiot. Why are you treating the man like a hero? Some drug-addicted vigilante lunatic who could have easily killed two other people.

Infact, what's to say he wasn't planning to murder ANYWAY and decided to murder two sex offenders because he knew he would have some kind of support from idiots like you?

I do know what I am talking about, thank you.

You don't, but let's continue.

I know very well how it works over here.

You know how the real world works...over there? In the real world it's a heroic act to commit murder? See above. You keep proving me right, fun this.

Well, I wonder if some bastard had have touched your penis when you young, would you have gotten over it?

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? Some do, some don't. Don't reply with "Most don't", because that's just bs you make up.

The point is, my parents are smarter and self-less enough to not go swanning off trying to commit murder in my name. They'd be grateful enough to realise I was still alive.

You don't seem to give a hoot about what this woman went through.

A) You don't either.

B) Why don't I? Because I don't think her attacker should be murdered? Shut up.

Sentences were NOT served. Both men received no jail time whatsoever. That is a pathetic sentence for one of the worst crimes imaginable.

I was referring to the other crime, first off.

Second, yes, it is a bad sentence. Who is denying that the courts need brushing up? Nobody. What you DON'T do is go giving the courts more problems and more needless cases just because you couldn't control your rage. While you're in there on trial for something you did in a blind rage, they could be handling a paedophile case or a rape case.

No, it is logical for the courts to lock these people up, and prote victims.

Which would mean not becoming a world of vigilantes.

So if a sex offender moved next door to me I am expected to just accept it, and let my kids play outside as normal?

No, you're supposed to keep your kids protected. This is proof that you have a lack of thinking ability here. Paedophiles and sex offenders exist and will always exist. You won't always know where they are or who they'll attack, so your job as a parent (as it should be by f*cking default anyway) is to protect your children.

Do you expect the law to wipe your ass for you?

They can't. Can you gaurd your children while you are sleeping? Can you prevent your kids from sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night without barricading them in their rooms? No. So you can't gaurd them 24/7.

I'm referring to younger children here. The most easy of all targets for paedophiles. Parenting will stop it, attentive parenting. That's a fact.

You let your 10 year old kid go roaming the streets while you sit in and watch TV, you are asking for trouble. Sleeping? A paedophile isn't going to break into your house and snatch your kid.

Lets not let our children walk home from school then. Lets not let them go outside and collect the mail, because golly gee they get kidnapped, it's our damn fault for letting them get the mail!!!

Yes, let's not let our children have the freedom of a teen when they are 9. Sounds about right to me.

If you are an unattentive parent who neglects her child, you are asking for trouble. If you let a defenseless child go and play in the street, walk home from school or go to the store without any adult supervision, you have no right to blame everyone else when they end up on a milk carton. You didn't try to stop it.

Parents have the right to know if their children will be safe. If a known sex offender moves into their street and they are not informed of this, are their children safe? No.

Be safe? Doing what? "I demand to know if my 10 year old daughter will be safe walking home from school on her own!" If you're not sure, show some f*cking responsibility and pick her up. You're her mother/father.

Regardless of what popular opinion will have you believe, paedophiles are not members of the Crazy 88, ok? They're not Agents of The Matrix. They won't come up to you and take the child from your arms with ninja quickness and then teleport away before you have a chance to stop them. It happens mostly when the children are left unattended. Don't leave your kids unattended and the chances are that they will most definitely not be abducted.

The law does nothing to protect the victim. The law protect the criminal.

Think about the dynamics of what you just said.

I didn't, actually. That's just your assumption.

Oh, so you typed that false, contrived horsecrap with a clear mind? Worse.

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
1. Run his ass over

2. Back up.

3. Repeat steps 1 and 2

What's your wife gonna say when she's forced to bring your baby girl or boy to visit his/her Daddy in prison, from the other side of a plexiglass barrier? Is she gonna tell your kid that Daddy is in a place where all the bad men go because he killed a man?

You think your kid will forgive you for missing out on his/her childhood just to fulfill your own selfish vendetta? Your kid is still alive, molested or not. Be thankful, some aren't so lucky.

I wouldn't go so far as say to go around and kill all pedophiles is a good thing, but I won't weep when one bites it. That is harsh, I know. That's kind of the way I feel though.

As PVS said: He won't complain that the guy chose to kill those particular people, but he won't complain about the sentence. He got what he deserved.

The killer here should have been locked up, I agree, but I get the feeling that the judge went a little light on him considering he's only going for 44 years and not life. I personally think that 44 years is too long but that's just me.

Too long? Eternity is quite a long time. That's the amount of death you bestow upon someone when you kill them.

And it's more than these people doing things "we don't like." I know that you arent trying to defend a persons rights to molest children but it sort of sounds that way.

Would I feel safer around someone I knew would sexually molest me, but let me go, or some shotgun wielding, execution-happy, drug-addicted maniac?

Hmm, let me think about that.

I think paedophilia is a heinous crime, but a molested kid alive is better than finding the mutilated body of a dead molested kid and either way, exacting revenge by way of murder for pure molestation in which case the child is left alive, is just too far.

-AC

Adam_PoE
I would like to pose the following question to those who are arguing that murder is justified if the victim is a bad person: Is it okay to rape someone if she is a bad person?

meep-meep
I wouldn't say that the murder is completely justified. I mean there should be some punishment just to be "civil" I guess. But in this case someone else chose to deal out the punishment. molesting shildren is wrong. Molesting anyone is wrong for that matter. I s murdering them justified? I think not really but like I said I'm not going to cry for them.

Now would I consider a being raped justified if the raped person was a horrible person? Well, I guess I have the same feeling toward this. I guess it depends on how bad a person she or he was. What did this person do that was so bad? Commit adultery? I don't believe that warrents being justifiably raped. Although the ex lover might feel different. But let's say this person had a child that was their own and molested their own child. Or lets say this person forcibly molested someone who didn't have a choice in the matter. In this case I would stick to my rationale that if the oppressor was raped or worse I wouldn't cry that their rights were infringed upon.

Should the second oppressor be punished? Yes, but I guess the extent of their punishment sould be decided upon by the circumstances or motives of the killing.

It may be hard to accept but when people are hurt emotionally, physically or both they usually want someone to blame.

Makedde
Have you? Disclaimer: Be honest. If you say "Yes" so you don't look bad, you deserve many things.

I will say 'yes' because I am being honest, not because I want sympathy from some pedophile lover like yourself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quiero Mota
What's your wife gonna say when she's forced to bring your baby girl or boy to visit his/her Daddy in prison, from the other side of a plexiglass barrier? Is she gonna tell your kid that Daddy is in a place where all the bad men go because he killed a man?

You think your kid will forgive you for missing out on his/her childhood just to fulfill your own selfish vendetta? Your kid is still alive, molested or not. Be thankful, some aren't so lucky.

3 boys, and theyre already out of their childhood. The oldest is your age, and the youngest is 15.

Ive been to the big house before, and my sons were with me then, and if I go back they'll still be with me. The loyalty in mi familia is air-tight, ese. Nobody better f*ck with mi familia unless they intend on getting f*cked with in return.

Adam_PoE
I wouldn't say that the murder is completely justified. I mean there should be some punishment just to be "civil" I guess. But in this case someone else chose to deal out the punishment. molesting shildren is wrong. Molesting anyone is wrong for that matter. I s murdering them justified? I think not really but like I said I'm not going to cry for them.

Now would I consider a being raped justified if the raped person was a horrible person? Well, I guess I have the same feeling toward this. I guess it depends on how bad a person she or he was. What did this person do that was so bad? Commit adultery? I don't believe that warrents being justifiably raped. Although the ex lover might feel different. But let's say this person had a child that was their own and molested their own child. Or lets say this person forcibly molested someone who didn't have a choice in the matter. In this case I would stick to my rationale that if the oppressor was raped or worse I wouldn't cry that their rights were infringed upon.

Should the second oppressor be punished? Yes, but I guess the extent of their punishment sould be decided upon by the circumstances or motives of the killing.

It may be hard to accept but when people are hurt emotionally, physically or both they usually want someone to blame.

Basically, you believe that is okay to rape someone if she is a bad enough person. Disgusting.

BackFire
I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep if one of those wenches who bring about false rape charges for revenge/money/fame got raped.

Bardock42

Alpha Centauri
3 boys, and theyre already out of their childhood. The oldest is your age, and the youngest is 15.

Ive been to the big house before, and my sons were with me then, and if I go back they'll still be with me. The loyalty in mi familia is air-tight, ese. Nobody better f*ck with mi familia unless they intend on getting f*cked with in return.

That doesn't make it ok for you to go to prison and if you think it does then I suggest you look up the definition of "parenting."

What Bardock said is exactly right. You say that you find it hard to believe I'd not do anything to the guy who raped or molested my child, that's fine. Believe what you want. The fact is, if I DID do something, regardless of how irrational and legally wrong it would be, at least I am doing it in the name of my own children. This lunatic had nothing to do with anyone. He wasn't avenging his own kids.

I will say 'yes' because I am being honest, not because I want sympathy from some pedophile lover like yourself.

Nothing else to say? Cool.

-AC

Hit_and_Miss
Why bother looking for solutions! Why not kill all your problems away!
Anyone whos not perfect should be shot before they do something wrong, That way we won't have to bother trying to help these defective persons before they make a mistake!

Victor Von Doom

It's also a huge slap in the face when people who aren't even invested in the situation in any way declare that victims of sexual abuse might as well go and kill themselves, because that is preferable to the life they now have ahead of them.

Victor Von Doom
I would like to pose the following question to those who are arguing that murder is justified if the victim is a bad person: Is it okay to rape someone if she is a bad person?

Give them enough rope, and all that.

Good work.

soleran30
LOL what the hell is eternal death is someone's belief system defining death as well lol..............................

Homicide in the US legal system is illegal
Rape in the US legal system is Illegal

homicide of a rapist in the US legal system is still Illegal...........regardless of the crimes of the victim. No need to mystify of glorify the persons descision to take action into their own hands.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Why bother looking for solutions! Why not kill all your problems away!
Anyone whos not perfect should be shot before they do something wrong, That way we won't have to bother trying to help these defective persons before they make a mistake!

That can be apllied to the killer as well. Why kill(or arrest) him, if by not being perfect he killed two sex offenders.

Atlantis001

Alpha Centauri
That can be apllied to the killer as well. Why kill(or arrest) him, if by not being perfect he killed two sex offenders.

People seem to overlook the very possible idea that this nutcase decided to commit murder, then thought "Wait, if I kill two OTHER criminals, people will back me because they think I'm doing a service."

All he has to do is say that and there you go, support of idiots.

Too dumb, the opinions in this thread. "Let's support a double murderer." "Why?" "Killed two sex offenders."

What about death sentece ? It is in any way different than what he did... killed the sex offenders ? Why the state can kill people, if he can´t ?

It would be interesting if the guy killed a criminal who was supposed to receive death penalty.

Regardless of whether I agree with the death penalty or not, that's their job. An extremely pointless and hypocritical one, but their job. It doesn't mean people can now go around committing murder because they feel they are doing the world a service.

It's rationale like that which will leave us with a WORSE world.

-AC

Bardock42

Atlantis001

meep-meep

Would I feel safer around someone I knew would sexually molest me, but let me go, or some shotgun wielding, execution-happy, drug-addicted maniac?

-AC

But see the difference is the sexual offender is probably raping you without bias. Maybe it's because she or he thinks you are cute or because you are vulnerable. The shotgun wielding maniac is going to kill you because you did something to warrant a violent response.

Personally I wouldn't want to be araound either, but if I had to choose I'd choose the person who'd look out for my safety.

Atlantis001
The State is allowed to lock up people...why isn't any citizen? Oh yeah, cause that'S what the State is for, protect it'S people from people that lock them up.

What makes the state more capable of deciding the right and wrong better than any citizen ?

Alpha Centauri
But see the difference is the sexual offender is probably raping you without bias. Maybe it's because she or he thinks you are cute or because you are vulnerable. The shotgun wielding maniac is going to kill you because you did something to warrant a violent response.

Personally I wouldn't want to be araound either, but if I had to choose I'd choose the person who'd look out for my safety.

Safety? You'd place your life in the hands of a shotgun wielding psychopath who's quite clearly off his shopping cart? Idiotic. Saying that, it's coming from the person who claimed it's ok to be raped if you're a bad person. I'm beginning to be more secure in my belief that KMC's collective logic has gone off the wagon.

When did it become ok to herald murderers as good, heroic people? Why are people kneejerking and backing this killer just because of WHO he killed? If you're not going to complain he killed them, fine, but let's not get into it being a GOOD thing that people like him exist.

He's a nutcase who commits execution style murders. Why is it even being debated as to what's worse?

Killing someone forever is worse than fondling a kid's genitalia and letting them live. Shall we stop the bullshit pretense here?

I will ask again, would you rather have your kid murdered or molested?

What makes the state more capable of deciding the right and wrong better than any citizen ?

Nobody is saying the state or government are more capable of DECIDING what's right or wrong, everyone does that for themselves.

It's the acting upon it that is not allowed. To even suggest that what this lunatic did, was good, is disgusting.

-AC

meep-meep
Basically, you believe that is okay to rape someone if she is a bad enough person. Disgusting.

I appreciate the way you summarized my analysis of the situation and flipped it around to make me look like a a horrible person. You are quite talented.

If some person killed or raped my brother, mother or sister unjustifiably and I knew where they lived and who they were I'd probably have a hard time letting somebody else deal out the punsihment. But it is important to let the system decide whether or not the person is guilty. I probably wouldn't just attempt to murder somebody due to my emotions at the time. What if the person didn't do it? That is why it is important to bring this person into court and blah, blah blah.

The situation here is that the man killed convicted pedophiles who molested someone else's children. Maybe what he did is insane, maybe what he did was altruistic. Whatever the case I'm not devasted.

Alpha Centauri
I'd probably have a hard time letting somebody else deal out the punsihment.

Why? Because it's none of their business is it?

Hence why this guy is a dangerous nutcase who probably would have murdered anyway. He had nothing to do with the guys he murdered, the victims or their families, but he did it anyway.

-AC

Bardock42

It got it's power from all citizens. In return it creates a safe environment. Certainly every citizen has the right to fight against it orr even revolt...but the state has the right to defend itself as well, in the name of it's citizens.

soleran30
Lets see if Californias sex offender laws go into effectsmile LOL they put a satellite tracker on your ass 4 ever! Nice......................lol if that law ever goes into effect put all sex offenders on California that would suck.

Ok now back to disputing legallity and heroism of a murderer I mean hero

meep-meep
Why? Because it's none of their business is it?

Hence why this guy is a dangerous nutcase who probably would have murdered anyway. He had nothing to do with the guys he murdered, the victims or their families, but he did it anyway.

-AC

Why? Because somebody did something horrible to someone in my "circle of trust." Sorry about that. Anyway, my emotions and my logic would be in a struggle if something like this were to happen. But as I pointed out I'd probably just let the system in place take its course and I'd let it all play out in court. It's important to understand the neccesity of this. But that is beside the point because the actual topic was nothing to do with the man killing on behalf of his children.

Maybe the guy, Mullen, would have murdered someone regardless, but again I'm not sad because he decided to murder2 pedophiles and not 2 slightly more socially acceptable people.

Atlantis001

Bardock42

Victor Von Doom
Or...let's just all become heroes. Killings for sex attacks.

Sex attacks for assaults. Assaults for littering. And so on.

Sounds like a great, heroic, safe society.

Alpha Centauri
Maybe the guy, Mullen, would have murdered someone regardless, but again I'm not sad because he decided to murder2 pedophiles and not 2 slightly more socially acceptable people.

Disgraceful logic. Socially acceptable? Some of the bands I listen to aren't socially acceptable. Does it mean their deaths would be better than two regular people, despite them contributing more to the world than said regulars?

Exactly, think before you speak.

Maybe we should ask the families what they think of the person who killed the guy who have molested their child ?

You'll find many different answers. Some will say they're glad, some will say they don't care, some will undoubtedly say they wanted them in jail instead.

You're missing the fact that people don't act in the most sensible of ways when they are biased or working under the emotional influence. Mullen was wrong and so are you for supporting him.

-AC

Bardock42

Not a safe society at all. But sure, if they feel like it. I think everyone is free to do what the y want, but they will face consequences for their doing...so if that's what they wish, fine with me.

soleran30

Yeah know I was thinking about the irony in that.....................

Haha once and for all pay your debts to society just find and kill one murder/rapist then you will be acquited of any charges....................except you become a murderer! AHHHHHH eek! Debbiejo I nominate you to start this course of actionsmile

Victor Von Doom
Not a safe society at all.

Indeed.

Some appear to believe otherwise.

Bardock42
Indeed.

Some appear to believe otherwise.
Some might not wish to live in a safe society.

Adam_PoE
I appreciate the way you summarized my analysis of the situation and flipped it around to make me look like a a horrible person. You are quite talented.

It did not require talent, it is exactly what you said:

Now would I consider a being raped justified if the raped person was a horrible person? Well, I guess I have the same feeling toward this. I guess it depends on how bad a person she or he was.

Atlantis001
Why is it wrong to kill them ? Is it because they could have a chance to redeem themselves, or is there another thing ? What exactly is the factor or factors that make their killing wrong ?

I´m not trying to imply anything, just want to know.

Bardock42
Why is it wrong to kill them ? Is it because they could have a chance to redeem themselves, or is there another thing ? What exactly is the factor or factors that make their killing wrong ?

Because killing is wrong. That'S the law. Nothing else.

Adam_PoE
Maybe we should ask the families what they think of the person who killed the guy who have molested their child?

Perhaps we should ask the families of Hank Eisses and Victor Vasquez what they think of the man who killed their relative?

Perhaps we should ask the families of Hank Eisses and Victor Vasquez what they think of the man who killed their relative for crimes he comitted and was already punished for?

These two men may have comitted dispicable acts against children, but they were also someone's son, brother, husband, and father. They had people who loved them too, and the pain of their families is not any less.

Quiero Mota
That doesn't make it ok for you to go to prison and if you think it does then I suggest you look up the definition of "parenting."

What Bardock said is exactly right. You say that you find it hard to believe I'd not do anything to the guy who raped or molested my child, that's fine. Believe what you want. The fact is, if I DID do something, regardless of how irrational and legally wrong it would be, at least I am doing it in the name of my own children. This lunatic had nothing to do with anyone. He wasn't avenging his own kids.

I never said it was ok. I said that I aint afraid to go back, ese. I'm no stranger to Arizona's legal system, in fact I practically know it like the back of my hand. Legal repercussions wont stop me from fullfilling loyalties to la familia. And dont tell me how to be a parent, compa.

I agree with/understand that second part.

Alpha Centauri

If you commit murder, however understandable, you deserve to get what every murderer gets.

Second, to praise this man is disgusting. He's a murderer. People like him do not make a safe society and if you think they do, then you aren't contributing to the safe society you allegedly want.

Why is it wrong to kill them? Why is it right, hmm? It's not. So they committed a bad crime, this doesn't mean committing a worse one of which they are the victim, is better. You don't have the right.

As VVD said previously, if it's an avenging parent, it's understandable. Wrong, but understandable. This man had no connections to anyone, which quite clearly suggests that he was looking for someone to kill and chose the people he did because he knew everyone would go "Yeaaaaah!"

I never said it was ok. I said that I aint afraid to go back, ese. I'm no stranger to Arizona's legal system, in fact I practically know it like the back of my hand. Legal repercussions wont stop me from fullfilling loyalties to la familia. And dont tell me how to be a parent, compa.

I agree with/understand that second part.

I'm not telling you how to be a parent and apologies if it came across that way, I'm just saying that sending yourself to prison to "avenge" your family isn't really worth it in my opinion. Also in my opinion, no responsible and loving parent would do the same.

You speak of loyalty to your family and how much you'd kill for them, then surely you would want to be around for them like a father should, right? I'm guessing the answer is yes. In which case, prison isn't the answer.

-AC

PVS
ok, please can i have an honest answer.
to all those who find this disgusting:

are you concerned by it? not by people's reactions or even
the decision of the court. are you affected/concerned/upset/whatever
that they were killed? be honest. its not a loaded question, im just curious.

as for me, i dont care. all i know is that there are 2 pieces of child raping shit who are now wormfood and a homocidal psychopath is going to prison for close to life. how could this have worked out any better?

and how is the world safer? because thats a few more children who wont be raped and/or killed, and that guy wont be able to take out his rage on anyone else. AGAIN, i dont support the guys decision to kill, but i also dont support a child rapists right to...anything. you decide to rape children, you better be ready to face some pissed off vigilante. in fact i'd say they're lucky their lights were put out quickly. and no, i dont support vigilante justice, but at the same time i wouldnt blow any whistles about it either. people make their own beds to lie in, so **** em. just my take.

Bardock42
I can honestly say that I am just as mad about the murder of the two rapist as about the murder of a 5 year old kid.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by PVS
ok, please can i have an honest answer.
to all those who find this disgusting:

are you concerned by it? not by people's reactions or even
the decision of the court. are you affected/concerned/upset/whatever
that they were killed? be honest. its not a loaded question, im just curious.

Concerned that there are people out there like this nutcase, yes. Just as I am concerned about many things. I won't lose sleep though.

Originally posted by PVS
as for me, i dont care. all i know is that there are 2 pieces of child raping shit who are now wormfood and a homocidal psychopath is going to prison for close to life. how could this have worked out any better?

All of them going to prison for accurate amounts of time, is how.

Originally posted by PVS
and how is the world safer? because thats a few more children who wont be raped and/or killed, and that guy wont be able to take out his rage on anyone else.

This doesn't make the world safer in any way, has no effect on my life or anyone else's does it? If you walk out your door, your chances of getting mugged, beaten or raped are not lower now. It's three people. The world isn't safer. There were kids and females getting raped while he committed those crimes, I'll bet. There were probably people getting tortured somewhere while he committed those crimes. The world isn't safer.

Proof of that is the amount of people here who support this kind of behaviour. The world will never be safe until people put aside the stupid belief that certain horrific crimes are commendable if they happen to certain people. If Bin Laden is being tortured by an American, I sure as hell won't complain. However, let's not overlook the fact that there is a person willing to carve someone up for pleasure doing this job (There's a difference between saying someone deserves torture and being off your brain enough to be able to carry it out).

The fact that people believe this guy killed for "good" doesn't change the fact that he killed willingly and without reason.

-AC

PVS
This doesn't make the world safer in any way, has no effect on my life or anyone else's does it? If you walk out your door, your chances of getting mugged, beaten or raped are not lower now. It's three people. The world isn't safer. There were kids and females getting raped while he committed those crimes, I'll bet. There were probably people getting tortured somewhere while he committed those crimes. The world isn't safer.

Proof of that is the amount of people here who support this kind of behaviour. The world will never be safe until people put aside the stupid belief that certain horrific crimes are commendable if they happen to certain people. If Bin Laden is being tortured by an American, I sure as hell won't complain. However, let's not overlook the fact that there is a person willing to carve someone up for pleasure doing this job (There's a difference between saying someone deserves torture and being off your brain enough to be able to carry it out).

The fact that people believe this guy killed for "good" doesn't change the fact that he killed willingly and without reason.

-AC

if you are so trusting of the system of law then you are satisfied with the courts ruling and sentence and thus there is no issue to be taken here. as for people's reactions there will always be the irrational element of "ZOMG CUT OFF HIS BALLS AND HANG HIM BY HIS INTESTINES!!!11111" etc. you really let that shit bother you?

just look at the outcome and put your feelings on a shelf while you do. a murderer is in jail and two murderers are dead. statistically speaking, there is now a very minute difference in the danger to society, since...well they are in jail or dead. it doesnt effect you nor me, since neither of us are parents, children, murderers, nor rapists. correct. however i was thinking statistically. so no. i dont feel safer, dont be silly.

and i agree, the guy is a nut job. i only find a sense of justice in the outcome, but not for the sake of that man. i just think they deserved to die, not that the guy had a right to kill them. if a piano had fallen and crushed them both i would be just as content.

Alpha Centauri
As disturbing as paedophilia can be, I don't think they deserve to die. I think they deserve to be in prison and I'm not one of those who will say "They won't get the sentence they deserve, so kill them."

Let's not forget that these two never killed anyone.

To which the only retort people have is the idiotic: "Yeah well, living a life after being abused is worse."

-AC

Atlantis001

Bardock42
How he is a menace to society ? He killed two child rapists, so what ? How is that bad for society ?

How were they a menace to society? They raped a few children, so what? How is that bad for society ?

Alpha Centauri
How he is a menace to society ? He killed two child rapists, so what ? How is that bad for society ?

Ask yourself why killing people is bad for society.

-AC

Mother of Sorgo
Originally posted by PVS
he killed 2 pieces of shit. im not against the sentencing, after all, its still murder and thats the law. however...good on him This will probably be the first ever time I agree with PVS.Though he shouldve just casturated them both.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mother of Sorgo
This will probably be the first ever time I agree with PVS.Though he shouldve just casturated them both.

Yeah and then feed them their balls...that would be the fair thing...and then rape their children in front of their eyes....cause they deserve it...they do....

PVS
"A convicted sex offender and former Washington prison inmate, Duncan is accused of murdering a North Idaho woman, her son and her boyfriend, then kidnapping and molesting the woman's 9-year-old son, Dylan Groene, and 8-year-old daughter, Shasta.

Duncan is accused of killing Dylan after molesting him."

not just molestation, bardock and AC

Fishy
Well the other guy still wasn't a murderer and what does it matter they got their punishment, they did their time. Nobody has the right to do what this guy did. He is a murderer and he deserves to be punished for that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
"A convicted sex offender and former Washington prison inmate, Duncan is accused of murdering a North Idaho woman, her son and her boyfriend, then kidnapping and molesting the woman's 9-year-old son, Dylan Groene, and 8-year-old daughter, Shasta.

Duncan is accused of killing Dylan after molesting him."

not just molestation, bardock and AC

Won't change a bit.

Although, who is Duncan? ...yeah, not one of the victims.

PVS
Originally posted by Fishy
Well the other guy still wasn't a murderer and what does it matter they got their punishment, they did their time. Nobody has the right to do what this guy did. He is a murderer and he deserves to be punished for that.

and he is being punished for it. so justice has been served. why be upset?
if you can overlook the rape of children for the sake of passed judgement and trust in the law, surely this is no different.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
if you can overlook the rape of children for the sake of passed judgement and trust in the law, surely this is no different.

It isn't. No ones argueing that. People making him out to be a hero is what we are a little upset about.

PVS
Won't change a bit.

Although, who is Duncan? ...yeah, not one of the victims.
aww shit, my bad. apparently this duncan guy was the molester/murderer who inspired him to kill them.

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS

I'm not upset, I honestly couldn't care much less about the murderer or the sex offenders, point is though that some people say he's a hero, he isn't what he did was illegal no matter what the motivation behind the crimes. And the second you start accepting things like that is when society goes out of control, there is a reason for a justice system... There is a reason why people aren't allowed to deal with criminals but instead that is done by cops and judges and courts...

PVS
It isn't. No ones argueing that. People making him out to be a hero is what we are a little upset about.

well, like i said, i dont think he's a hero...but im happy 2 rapists are dead. i know murder is worse than rape, but i really dont care. in fact, if they executed the guy instead of sentencing to prison, i wouldnt care. i just like to hear about rapists and molesters dying. it pleases me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
well, like i said, i dont think he's a hero...but im happy 2 rapists are dead. i know murder is worse than rape, but i really dont care. in fact, if they executed the guy instead of sentencing to prison, i wouldnt care. i just like to hear about rapists and molesters dying. it pleases me.

Well I guess there's nothing wrong about. I don'T care for them being dead though. But the guy has to be punished acording to the law.

Fishy
Originally posted by PVS

What if they were rehabilitated? If they now had a good life in society with a loving family and friends and what if they actually contributed to society? That wouldn't really be helping anybody.

Still wouldn't really matter, but it would kinda suck more for the family.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>