Oral Sex!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Makedde
Don't you just love these sex related threads? Anyway, this is a serious thread, mind.

I would be interested to know who went down on who first? Did you go down on your partner first, or was it the other way around? And what was it like? Everything you expected, or was it so bad you nearly threw up? stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
this is effing ridiculous

Bardock42
Most of the "Sex Threads" are decent....what exactly is wrong with you? This is a PG13 Board...just to make sure.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i went first on him he nearly kicked me nuff said nuff said

Makedde
I think this thread is decent, I didn't start it just because everyone else has started these threads, this is a serious thread. smile

Makedde
And I would like to know what to expect when I do it someday...

Lightningrod
http://members.optusnet.com.au/yeseron/Thread%20pics/lamepost.jpg

stick out tongue

Makedde
I wish I could remember that things name, but I can't.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Yoda

Makedde
Of course. smile

AC/DC'S_LVR
your welcome

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Makedde
Don't you just love these sex related threads? Anyway, this is a serious thread, mind.

I would be interested to know who went down on who first? Did you go down on your partner first, or was it the other way around? And what was it like? Everything you expected, or was it so bad you nearly threw up? stick out tongue

All I can say is some pussy tastes good,but some taste bad sick

a1hsauce
i enjoyed mine yes

Captain REX
Yeeeah, PG13. This is definitely R/X.

Mišt
Don't you just love these sex related threads?

No not really no expression

Nevermind

Captain REX
Well damn.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Nevermind
I agree.

Population of China: 1,306,313,812
Number of Sex Threads on KMC: 1,306,313,813
Yeah that's about right stick out tongue

Captain REX
Well, my first time I went down on Coldfire... stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, my first time I went down on Coldfire... stick out tongue

laughing

Mišt
My first time sucked..shifty

Pun intended no expression

xyz revolution

I would be interested to know who went down on who first? Did you go down on your partner first, or was it the other way around? And what was it like? Everything you expected, or was it so bad you nearly threw up? stick out tongue why all these sex threads?

And I wouldn't do oral sex that much because a woman sucking my dick would have dick breath. So when I open mouth kiss her, I would have dick breath. puke

xyz revolution

Syren
Originally posted by xyz revolution
why all these sex threads?

And I wouldn't do oral sex that much because a woman sucking my dick would have dick breath. So when I open mouth kiss her, I would have dick breath. puke

In the heat of the moment, you really wouldn't mind. Also, if you washed regularly, she would not have obvious 'dick breath' happy

fini
lol, this is sooo gonna get closed.

ILoveMyDaniel

I did my job ( big grin ) first, and that's when I found out just how BAD my gag reflexes are. cry

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I did my job ( big grin ) first, and that's when I found out just how BAD my gag reflexes are. cry

blink

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
blink
What?

Inspectah Deck
When you wrote "job" I thought of something else........ smile

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
When you wrote "job" I thought of something else........ smile
Thought of what? Lol.

Roulette
^Heh, I think I know what he thought of. He was probably thinking that you were a um..*ahem* prostitute.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Roulette
^Heh, I think I know what he thought of. He was probably thinking that you were a um..*ahem* prostitute.
No, far from that. Haha. One man for me=Daniel.

Roulette
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
No, far from that. Haha. One man for me=Daniel.

Hehe, I know^-^ I just didn't want you to take offense or anything...but, using the word 'job' in a thread like this...well...hah..it just sounds shifty^-^

Inspectah Deck

no2 Something else................ I forgot now

ILoveMyDaniel
Hehe, I know^-^ I just didn't want you to take offense or anything...but, using the word 'job' in a thread like this...well...hah..it just sounds shifty^-^
No, I take no offense. I realise it myself, now that I think of it. stick out tongue Teehee.

Roulette
Inspectah>> WOAH...I'm way off track thenembarrasment

ILMD>> that's good to hearsmile....

hahabig grin

ILoveMyDaniel
Inspectah>> WOAH...I'm way off track thenembarrasment

ILMD>> that's good to hearsmile....

hahabig grin
smile I think I meant job as in short for, you know, blow job. But anywho, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.