Using both his powers and his guns effectively

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
What's the biggest threat Agent Zero takes down.....with no prep?

http://www.silverbulletcomics.com/img/product_images/propic-00066208-01-full.jpg

JOE NUNEZ
got a bio,im to lazy to get one.

King_Mungi
He could technically take out Hulk with his anti-healing enzyme, that would be his best feat.

Aries_04

Mider
hmmm punisher with all his uber weapons, hulk, deadpool, slade YES I SAID IT, with his anti healing power, wolverine, batman with no prep of course and the batman family MUST BE WITH OUT PREP, should i say thanos shuts my mouth the fanboys will eat me, NEVER KNOW THOUGH adimantium bullets to the head can thanos servive that? He could kill capt america since he has the anti metal bullets, he can kill Doomsday LOL jk i might be wrong about thanos if thanos can regrow his head then maybe also he'd have to be immune to that enzyme. this guys weapons sound amazing, he could beat spidey if he does it with the sniper thing, he could kill overkill if he uses his best ammo, id say Spawn but he heals from his wounds so NO, and he'd have to get the drop on Deadpool or he could just teleport out of there, Slade could dodge his bullets but yeah if he gets the drop on him he can kill him.

Aries_04
I think his stealth is overrated.....I've seen him as more of a head up fighter....he doesn't necessarily need to get the jump on people....but I see where you're coming from. It'd be cool to see Thanos get smoked by Zero......I wonder if he could take a adamantium bullet to the head...he probably can...not sure....

Aries_04
one last top

IRTMU-Dragon
looks like a rip off deadpool

batdude123
Looks like he could beat anyone with a healing factor.

Aries_04
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
looks like a rip off deadpool

Well considering he's been around longer than Deadpool ....and considering Deadpool is a ripoff of Deathstroke.....I would have to disagree. And they have nothing in common power wise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.